34.

I counted to three before I opened my eyes. My body was not functioning properly. I had a massive headache and I instantly run to the first toilet I found and puked. Ew. This was disgusting, I'm never drinking again.

I was feeling miserable, I didn't even knew where I was. After I was done being a mess and cleaning it all up, I grabbed a big shirt that was laying on the bed that I slept on and put it on.

I got out of the room and I knew were I was. It was Kian's house, I remember this hallway. Matt cheated on me just on that other room right there.
Bad news is, that was literally all I could remember. After that and me leaving with a bottle of tequila it's a blank space. (i can already see all the TS comments smh)

I run down the stairs to find someone to orientate me and I was shocked when I saw how flawless it all looked. The place was immaculate. Like nothing ever happened last night, that place was way too clean. There was a lady dusting off a lamp who gave me a nice warm smile.

"Hi, excuse me but do you happen to know where Kian is?"

She just pointed the backyard and continued doing her thing.

"Thanks" I said shyly. I didn't wanted her to think I'm a whore who just woke up from one of the boys room and was trying to get out.

I tied my hair up and wrapped my stomach with my arms. I spotted the guys, they where all sitting around and eating breakfast. JC saw me and said something to Kian who instantly ran inside with me.

"There you are! I thought you would sleep till 12 or something. You had a hell of a night did you?" He said laughing.

"Yeah about that... Kian, I can't remember anything" I said freaking out. He said I had a hell of a night, that means everything went wrong after I ran away.

We spent some time in the kitchen, I asked him to tell me everything he knew and he did while warming up some waffles for me.

"Okay so you where there right? Sat on the sidewalk thingy drinking a bottle of tequila I saw you stole from the kitchen like you did with my hat and I grabbed a lemon and gave it to you. You told me my party was shit and that you hated Matt and that you were a mess and something about karma because you cheated on him too?"
I nodded, trying to take it all in. I can't believe I told him everything, I barely even know him.

"Basically I took you inside again and told you to do something about it but then Nash came into scene and I kinda left because drama, and when I found you, you where about to pass out in the yard so I took you to my room and no, I didn't raped you If you're wondering, I slept with JC." He smiled at me.

I let out a nervous laugh and told him I didn't though of that but It did went through my head for a second.

We talked for a few more hours, he was a very easy guy to take a good and interesting conversation going. JC took part of it and I could tell they were both really close to each other. I kinda like being with them, I can't help but laugh.

It remembered me of the very first time I got to know the guys, we got along so easily. But that was after all the Matt-Nash drama, I hate to say it but I kinda made things so much uncomfortable. It's like they think they have to pick sides and It's all my fault. I can't wait for summer to end already. Once schools starts, I'll be out of all these problems and they're gonna have to become friends again.

"Can I ask you guys for one more thing?" I gave them a cheesy smile which he nodded to.

"Can you drive me home?" I smiled even bigger.

They smiled back. "Sure"

The whole ride was me almost chocking to death from laughter. These two really know how to make me crack up. We exchanged numbers and they told me I was always welcome to drop by.

I waved them goodbye but Kian got out of the car and kissed my cheek, making JC go "That's how you do it" and with that, they left.
I was smiling like stupid and you can bet I was blushing too. Oh my god.

When I turned around I wished the house was empty, but you could hear the boys inside yelling all over the place.
I grabbed what was left of my dignity and walked in like nothing ever happened last night and made my way into my room.

It was all awkward as hell, Nash wasn't there and neither was Matt, but still when I got there they all shut up like in the movies. They all said hi tho, Shawn even asked me if I was hungry.

I took the longest of showers and threw on a big shirt. Looks don't matter right now. My head was still hurting so I figured I should take a pill or something, but they were on Nash's room.
When I got to the door, which was semi open, I wished he was asleep and I think he was. I got in silently and felt like when I was little and played hide n' seek and always felt the need to pee when I was hiding.

"They are on the shelf. I figured you'd be hungover" My stomach did a flip. Oh my god I almost screamed.

I looked at him and saw him curled up in a ball with his back turned on me, I sighed. I should say something. I would be a lot easier if I remembered a single fuck that happened between us last night. I'm too embarrassed to ask.

"Listen Nash, about last night.." I began, but I was cut off. He turned around on his bed to look at me for what felt like the first time in years. His look was so different.

"We don't have to talk about it. " He said, in a very soft tone.

"No, we do have to talk about it Nash." I rested my hand in his, and he instantly moved his. I looked at him confused. "What the hell is your problem with me?" I said.

He looked at me confused too and sat straight in bed.

"What the hell is my problem? What's your problem Anna? You're always telling me how much of a mood swinger I am but that's you doing it right here. Why won't you just let me stay away from you? It' already quite difficult, don't make it worse!" He yelled at me.

I was blown away, literally. I didn't knew what he was saying. I thought he was about to cry, his eyes where shiny and his voice cracked when he talked. I've never seen him like that.

I got up from the bed and we stared at each other for a second. It's like his eyes made me realize he was determined to cut me off his life and I understood. I understand him, but I'm not okay with it. I don't want to care, but I do. I don't want to be the one left with all this feelings inside me. I feel so fucking exhausted and that's because I'm tired of feeling nothing and everything at the same time.

I slammed my door shut and cried myself to sleep. I wanted to detach myself from everything, even if it was temporary.

(((((((((don't freak out i know this is short but sh wait bc i'm writting the chap 35 and it's gonna be the last chapter !!!!!!!!!!! okay now you can freak the freak out with me !!!!))))))) im so excited omg lotsa love TINA VOTE AND COMMENT ILY