5.

"There is no way you actually did that!" I cracked up. Cameron was talking about some prank he pulled on Carter last month. We where all in the living room just chilling. I think I just got here like two hours ago and I've never laughed this hard in my entire life. These boys where some kind of comedians on an app called 'Vine'. Luckily I got the know a little bit about all of them and they seemed like they where into getting to know me too.

I liked that to be honest. Matt, the owner of the house, was the one who seemed more interested in getting to know me for some reason. To be honest, I would have expected that they all ignore me because I was a total stranger hanging out with a bunch of guys. What I really mean is that maybe they are just being kind to me or something because my presence won't really let them be who they are normally with themselves. 

"I'm not kidding, I swear to god, you had to see Carter's face it was priceless." Cameron smiled. I found that anecdote pretty funny, I could never picture me doing that kinds of stuff or even pulling a simple prank to anybody. These guys where really not like me at all and that's what I find interesting. The fact that they are literally the other way round that I am but still we got on so well. 

By now I kinda knew some of their names, they where so many that there are some of them that aren't really clear yet but it's not that hard since they practically shouted their surnames or nicknames before talking to each other, which I find pretty weird. 

"I wanna play 20 questions with Anna so that we can all get to know her better" Matt says and my thoughts disappear with a puff of smoke. I look up to his way and they where all just looking at me waiting for my approval. I don't think this will do any harm so I decided to go with it. 

"Yea, sure" I smile at them shyly. They all straightened their backs and created a shapeless circle and looked towards me. I looked at their expressions and they where lost in their own minds thinking of a question.

"Me, I'm first." Gilinsky jumped out. "I think I kinda know what the answer will be but anyways I just want to clear it. What is the average of your grades?" What does he means he kinda knew what the answer will be? Does my appearance really shows how well I am doing in high school? Or how bad? Did he actually could tell that with just being around me for two hours?

I realized I was thinking too much because they where all staring at me, it's just that I don't know what they'd expect me to say. "Uhm, A" I lie.

It was actually A+ but I didn't want them to know it. They all seem like the guys at school who fail their test and don't really give a crap about it because they are really busy dealing with other not so important stuff. They all nodded and smiled at me, some of them even widened their eyes at me and just said "Damn". 

"I knew it" Jack smiled. I just tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. I don't really know if I'm happy about them expecting me to have good grades because I don't like to be seen as a geek or something like that. 

"Me, me, me!" Cameron squeals as he jumps in his seat next to me. "Do you consider yourself a typical white girl" He grins. They all smirked in temptation of bursting out laughing and so did I. 

"No I don't! I don't own a pair of Uggs" I add and he places his hand on his chest and opens his mouth in outrage. "What a crime Anna! How dare you not own a pair of Uggs and run to the closest Starbucks and instagram it!"

The room was filled with laughter and I looked at where Nash was, just in front of me. He was laughing too but he was looking at me. I found myself blushing so I looked away before he could notice it. What was that?

When we all calmed down I noticed they where all back on thinking the next question. "Single or taken?" Matt asks. He was the usual cheeky smirk on his face. I looked around and the guys where grinning at me and Matt. "Single" I answer.

"What?! No way" Matt laughs emphasizing the NO. Saying that I was blushing was an understatement. I knew my cheeks where beyond red because It always happen when I'm either nervous, lying or embarassed. I noticed Nash's head jerking towards Matt's way.

With everything that had happened before, out of curiosity I looked over at Nash again while everyone was joking about Matt's reaction. Their eyes met and Nash's look was cold, almost like a glare, but Matt just looked away and dropped it.