35. FINAL CHAPTER

My phone went off, making me wake up from my deep sleep. I looked at the screen and it read 'Bart'. I took the call immediately.

"Bart? Is everything okay?" I was overreacting, I just woke up from a nap you know. But it intrigued me, he never calls me.

"Hello Anna! Hope everything's good. Um, I was calling you because I wanted to make the arrangements for the tour you know, it starts at the end of summer and I wanted to make sure your parents are aware and if you needed some more info" He said, in a very formal tone.

Crap. The fucking tour. I can't go, there is no way I'm going to that, I just want everything to end as soon as possible and make it work out for everyone, and me going to that tour with ALL the boys, Nash and Matt included is not going to solve anything, it will bring even more drama. I just need to dissapear from their lives.

"Oh shoot, I forgot to tell you Bart, my parents are not cool with that you know? They said I needed to focus on my last year of highschool and they don't want me to miss out" I completely lied. I was nervous all of a sudden, my hands were sweaty and all and I found myself walking all over my room. I want this to work, I really want.

"Oh no! Really? I just thought you were going to do so well on the tour, I mean you have a great potential and seem to get along with them so good! Don't you want me to talk to your parents? You know, we have personal teachers with us since you know, Hayes needs to finish school and all too" He sounded determined and very convincing. There is no way he's talking to my parents.

"Oh nonono, I have talked to them hundreds of times, they gave me the 'NO' and I'm not in good terms with them right now, so let's not push their last bit of patience. I'm so sorry I didn't tell you earlier, I just completely forgot!" I wanted to hung up right away

"Don't worry kiddo, you'll have another chance next year I promise you that! Say hi to Matt, see you" He said, making my face burn. He had no clue.

"Bye..." And I plopped myself into my bed again. I felt like I just shook a weight off from my shoulders. When I was placing my phone in my desk, I noticed how Nash left an aspirin and a glass of water for me while I was sleeping. It made me feel so sad and emotional for some reason and I just wanted to cry. I know it's just an aspirin but that's really not the deal, its that after all that fight he still got them to me.

And It kinda hit me. You know, when someone makes you the happiest person and the saddest person at the same time, that's when everything becomes what it is. It's real, and it was, and will ever be worth it. I loved him, I really did.

And not because of that stupid pain killer and that stupid glass of water, because of how even after everything that happened, he still cares. He cares and he doesn't mind showing it. It's been like that since the beginning. When I first walked in the door, we collided and argued for the simple reason that I would be his babysitter, and he still grabbed my suitcase and took it up my room like the bad boy he is. Take last night if you please. We argued in the middle of the street while I was drunk and he took me inside and told me to wait for someone to get me home safe. The way he looks at me even If I'm in the most awful clothes and hair day, he still tells me I look pretty. Take everyday if you want to, he always cares for me and it comes out naturally, he doesn't even notices it. He's everything I want and everything I never wanted. I just don't deserve him.

But that's just life in a package. You either take it, or leave it for someone else to discover your little treasure. But I guess our story ends here, I know he cares for me, but I also know he doesn't want all this we got ourselves into. We can't change it, let alone change ourselves.

I sat there for a good 20 minutes turning the pill around my fingers when I finally swallowed it. I washed my face and noticed how swollen my eyes looked from all the crying. I made my way down to the kitchen and saw him and Hayes playing GTA while the other boys yelled and laughed. And I thought that's how I wanted it to be. Just like the old times.