Chapter 6 (Edited)

"YOU TWO DID WHAT!?" Emma whisper yells as they walk through the Starbucks doors

"Shhh Emma," Kaine says trying to keep her quiet "we had sex no biggy"

"No biggy?! Don't no biggy me when all you've talked about was how much you'd like to hump Seth" Kaine laughs and she curiously asks "was it good?"

A giant grin grows on Kaine's face as he nods yes "it was amazing!! He was everything I've ever fantasized about"

"Details!"

"No a girl never kisses and tell" Kaine laughs leaving Emma in the dark.

As they grab their coffees to sit down Emma realizes "so wait does this mean our plan worked?"

"It more than worked"

"So what does that make you guys?"

"It makes us a secret" Kaine says knowing a part of him hurts when he said that

"A secret?" Emma asks confused

"Yes, he told me that he has feelings for me but he doesn't know if he's gay or not. I'm helping him figure it out"

"Oh..." she says in a disappointed tone "all this time I thought you two were official or something"

Kaine sighs "no but it's a chance at being with him so I wasn't going to pass it up" Emma nods in agreement

"But I think for this to work you guys need some rules" Kaine agrees realizing she's right

"Yeah, I should probably talk to him about that." He stops then continues "Emma?"

"Hmm" she answers sipping her coffee through the straw

"No one can find out about this"

"I know" they smile at each other and Kaine went on telling her all the details of his night with Seth.

After they end Kaine goes home to find Seth walking out of the shower "never gets old" he says as the dirty thoughts just spiral through his head

Seth laughs moving towards Kaine and Kaine backs up snapping out of his trance "are you rejecting me right now?" Seth asks stopping

"N-no" Kaine stutters unable to focus with Seth's chest everywhere he looks "please put on a shirt I need to talk to you"

"Is this bothering you?"

"No I just can't focus on my thoughts, I had a whole thing planned and I blanked"

With a smirk, Seth walks away entering his room. Moments later he exists fully clothed "what's up?" he asks walking towards Kaine in the kitchen

Kaine is in the kitchen eating grapes, Seth leans against the kitchen counter picking grapes off of Kaine's plate "well I wanted to set some rules for what we have going on"

"Rules?"

"Yes rules"

"Like?" Kaine spaced realizing he didn't come up with any

He thinks of one "like you cannot get jealous if I bring someone over, we aren't a couple"

Seth nods "then you can't get jealous when Cathy comes over"

"That's not fair you know how I feel about her" Kaine frowns

"Only because she's with me which is a form of jealousy"

"Fine"

"Any other rules?"

Kaine ponders then answers "can't think of any right now but rest assured there will be more" Seth smiles making his way to Kaine kissing alongside his neck and his earlobe "you're not gonna want it every second of the day are you?"

"That a problem?" Seth whispers nibbling on Kaine's ear as his hands roam his body, Kaine lightly moans "guess not" Seth says answering his own question

--------

"Babe can I please stay here tonight Stella's boyfriend is sleeping over and I don't want to be a witness to that"

"That's why Kaine and I live off campus, separate rooms which means privacy"

"And the fact that you're filthy rich" she retorts "but not the point, I can stay right?"

"Yeah sure" Seth replies back not actually listening to Cathy but was thinking about Kaine wondering where he was

"Hey, what's up with you?" Cathy asks noticing how spaced out Seth is

"What? nothing, what were you saying?"

"Nothing." Looking back and forth Cathy asks "wait, where's Kaine?" Seth shrugs standing up from the couch

"It's getting late I'm gonna get in bed are you coming?"

"Not now I'm not tired I'll just watch some tv for a bit" Seth walks into his bedroom and gets into bed.

As Cathy sits there watching tv in comes Kaine "Ugh!! your face is so tiring, go home"

She chuckles "I would but I don't want to, so get used to it"

"I'll get used to you and Seth's relationship when my full name becomes Kaine Tatum or Kaine Gosling" he laughs

"Aww poor gay Kaine wishes he had a boyfriend," she says in a baby voice mocking Kaine and he wants so bad to yell from the top of his lungs how he and Seth had sex, but he promised he wouldn't "it's ok Kaine you'll get one I mean you're not that ugly"

"that's so nice of you to say" he replies sarcastically. She laughs and he goes on "as much as I love our little repartees I'm gonna go to bed and remove the images of your face that are encrypted in my head and replace them with pictures of actual good-looking people"

as Kaine walks away Cathy says "good luck I'm pretty irreplaceable"

how ironic Kaine thinks "we'll see."