Chapter 21 (Edited)

Next morning, Kaine and Seth woke up in each other's arms and for Kaine, he was just happy to be back where he belongs. it's been a while since they've both gotten a good nights rest, Seth looks peaceful as Kaine watches him sleep. With a smile on his face, Kaine lays back down on Seth's chest remembering last night...

When they got home Seth and Kaine couldn't keep their hands off of each other, Kaine leans against the door as Seth runs his lips against his neck with his hands all over Kaine's body. They made their way to Kaine's room which was the closest, climbing into his bed they slowly start to undress each other kissing without stopping to breathe. Kaine's helpless moans were turning Seth on, he missed the boy and they were both finally getting what they truly wanted. Seth slowly moves down to Kaine's member grabbing it which catches Kaine by surprise, putting Kaine's semi-hard rod into his mouth something he's never done before but gladly does it to make Kaine feel good. As the night goes on Kaine and Seth ended up in the shower together then fell asleep together in Seth's room.

Seth slowly wakes up to the feel of Kaine's fingers running against his chest "good morning" Seth greets in his morning voice Kaine always found sexy

Kaine lifts his head looking in Seth's direction "good morning to you too" he climbs closer to Seth kissing him then pulling away. Seth runs his hand through Kaine's hair as they just lay there without saying a word.

Kaine gets up walking to the bathroom brushing his teeth, then to the kitchen pulling the eggs from the fridge, Seth follows after a while. standing behind Kaine as he whisks the eggs Seth wraps his hands around the boy's naked waist kissing his neck and shoulder "what are we doing today?"

"We should go out" Kaine suggests

"But there are people out there" Seth whines

Kaine stops realizing something "wait" he turns to Seth "how come we haven't heard a word from Cathy?" Seth lets go walking away with a suspicious look on his face "Seth what happened?"

Seth stops walking and starts talking "well, she called like a million times yesterday to a point where I had to take the battery out of my phone because I was afraid that turning it off wouldn't be enough" he stops then continues "but then she came over at like 3 am banging on the door and when I wouldn't open it, she spayed that on the door saying that I'll get what's coming to me"

Suprised Kaine replies "it's ok that you don't want to go out I get it, I'll just go buy some paint so we can paint the door and we'll stay home ok?" Kaine moves closer to Seth wrapping his arms around Seth's neck

He sighs "ok" and they hug each other.

-------

"I can't believe it's true," Emma says as she and Kaine walk down the Home Depot isles

"Yep he outed himself Emma and now I'm freaking out"

"Why are you freaking out?"

"Because his friends are probably never going to speak to him again and I'm afraid of what Cathy will do"

"Isn't this what you wanted?" Emma stops walking

"Not at these consequences," Kaine says with a sad face

"I hope you're not regretting this"

"No, never... I would never"

"Good because he's going to needs you now more than ever"

"And I'm going to be here for him" they both walk to check out with the paint then Kaine goes home.

Back at home, Seth waits eagerly for Kaine to get back. He sits on the couch watching football to get his mind off of things, as he waits there is a knock at the door Seth doesn't budge afraid it might be Cathy again. He just stares at the door but the knock happens again followed by someone saying "dude it's me Tommy open up" taking a long breath Seth walks to the door.

He opens it "what do you want?"

Tommy rushes in "dude I've been trying to call you all night what's up with your phone?"

"It's broken" he lies " what are you doing here?"

"Brady's pretty pissed about what happened at the party last night and all the other guys have been bad mouthing you all day"

"That's just fucking great" Seth angrily smiles "are you here to make fun of me too?"

"No of course, not dude you're like my best friend and plus I don't judge, my older brother's gay"

"Oh," says Seth who walks back to the couch

"I just came by to let you know that you've still got me, I'm not down with what Brady and the rest of them are doing"

"Thanks, man" he gains a little hope that things might actually be ok. As Tommy and Seth sit there in total silence Kaine walks in then stops at the door looking over at Tommy

"What's going on?" Kaine asks

"Tommy stopped by"

"Oh, hi Tommy" Kaine waves

"Hey" Tommy turns back to Seth "I should get going, call me and we'll hang ok?"

"Yeah for sure and thanks"

"No problem" Seth walks Tommy to the door and shuts it after he leaves. 

Turning to Kaine "you got the paint?"

"I did" Kaine smiles putting the bags down. They both put on gloves and grab a brush and got to painting.