Chapter 7 (Edited)

In the middle of the night As Kaine drifts into a deep deep sleep he is slowly brought back by the touches of Seth's's hands. Seth escaped from his room while laying with Cathy because he couldn't stop thinking about Kaine.

His soft touch was already turning Kaine on, but his in the middle of his sleep and he remembers Cathy is in Seth's bed "Seth go back to bed" he opens his eyes to Seth sitting on his bed

"Can't I'm not tired and I want you" Kaine would have jumped on Seth at that moment but instead he doesn't

"But Cathy's right next to you, why don't you want her?"

Seth doesn't know how to answer that, he didn't know how to explain how Kaine was the only person he's wanted for the past few days "she's sleeping" he answers instead.

"So was I but that didn't seem to stop you from waking me up"

"Fine Kaine forget it go back to sleep" He gets up to walk out

Kaine couldn't let him leave "wait I'm sorry, come here" Seth smiles and lays beside Kaine. They caress each other's bodies as they stare into each other's eyes, Seth slowly moves towards Kaine placing his lips on Kaine's, they kiss. As they are kissing Seth climbs on top of Kaine and Kaine wraps his legs around Seth's waist.

Seth pulls away from the kiss and slowly nibbling and licking his neck and Kaine couldn't hold it in so he moans "mmm"

"Shh," Seth says noticing Kaine getting a little loud

"Sorry I can't help it that's my spot"

"Ooh does that mean if I kiss you there you'll do whatever I want?"

"I don't know try and find out" Seth leans back into Kaine's neck slowly licking and kissing it and Kaine refrains himself from moaning

As Seth kisses Kaine's neck he whispers "take off my shirt" and Kaine did as he said, "now my shorts" Seth demands and without saying a word Kaine pulls down his shorts exposing his hard member "you weren't kidding" Seth quietly laughs.

Seth teases Kaine by rubbing the tip of his hard rod against Kaine's opening. slowly pushing it into him Kaine yells "OH Fuck!"

Seth puts his hand on top of Kaine's mouth "Kaine you have to be quiet" Kaine nods agreeing and Seth removes his hand pulling Kaine close and kissing him. As Kaine lies on his back with his legs around Seth's waist he softly moans, the feeling of Seth's manhood tearing his hole was amazing. Seth plants his face into Kaine's neck breathing his captivating sent, Seth loved how Kaine smells.

They switch from position to position and Kaine couldn't get enough he yearns for more "oooh please don't stop" Kaine softly moans as Seth drills him. A few minutes later they both came and Kaine falls asleep.

--------

Waking up Kaine Pats the right side of his bed but he was disappointed when he found that Seth didn't stay the rest of the night "of course" he sadly sighs. Slowly getting out of bed Kaine makes his way to the bathroom before anyone wakes up, he didn't want to face Cathy and he was sort of mad at Seth for ditching him.

Exiting the bathroom to the unpleasant face of Cathy "good morning ugly" she smiles pushing him out of the way, he walks back to his room getting dress then leaving with his bag heading for the door when Seth's hand stops him

"Hey wait" he says pulling him back into a quick kiss but Kaine denies him turning his face "everything ok?" Seth asks

"Perfect" he answers in sarcasm then exists.

-----------

"Your project consists of three parts the powerpoint, the spoken presentation, and a written report. You and your partner will have approximately a week to finish all of the project, your spoken presentation, and your powerpoint is due Friday but the written report is due on Wednesday." Everyone murmurs to their partner as the professor explains the project

"Can't believe I got partnered with Ryan"

"What the hell is the problem? Ryan's hot as shit, he's nice, and he likes you" it's true Ryan Clark has liked Kaine since they started the course together but Kaine was always too busy obsessing over Seth to give Ryan a chance.

"That is the problem he likes me and I've turned him down so many times that I don't think I'll be able to look at him in the eyes."

As class ends and they continue to talk about Ryan, he approaches them "hey Kaine, Emma" he smiles. Ryan has a sort of smile that when he does it you have no choice but to smile back because it's so inviting

"Hey" both Kaine and Emma responded in unison

"So, Kaine I already have a great topic for our project"

"Oh great, maybe after school you can come over to my place and we can get started"

"I'd love to" he smiles patting Kaine on the back and walking away but he then turns and loudly yells "meet me by the café when you're done with your classes" Kaine nods, he and Emma then walk away in the opposite direction.

Kaine contemplated on telling Emma what he and Seth did last night but then decides not to.