Chapter 12 (Edited)

It's Wednesday Kaine and Seth have not said a word to each other since Monday morning, sitting in class alongside Ryan part of Kaine wasn't really thinking about Seth. As the professor is talking Kaine leans closer whispering in Ryan's ear "wanna come over later?"

"I'd love to but your place is a bit overcrowded, how about we go to mine?"

"You're right, your place it is. And we can work on our project that's due in two days"

"I don't wanna..." Ryan whines "I wanna play with you" they quietly flirt in class

Kaine blushes "first comes work then comes play" he whispers

"Fine" Ryan pouts then looks forward at the professor.

Class ends "I'll see you tonight" Kaine and Ryan go their separate ways. Kaine meets up with Emma to head to their next course together "I got your text, what do you mean you told Seth?"

As they walk "I told Seth that I'm going to give Ryan a chance and he didn't even try to stop me" Kaine wanted Seth to be jealous and for some reason expect the roommate to fight for him

"So are you and Seth going to end your little smooch fest or is he going to step up?"

"Honestly I don't think Seth will ever choose, he doesn't seem like someone whose mind is made up about what they want. I know what I want it's him but if he doesn't feel the same then I think I'm about ready to end this." Kaine, of course, doesn't want to end it with him but between the guilt that's starting to creep up and the never-ending feeling that he's just a distraction for Seth, he knows Seth will probably never choose.

As they walk into class Emma replies "do as you feel right" and Kaine was starting to forget what doing the right thing feels like.

-------

"How many slides do we need?" Kaine and Ryan are working on their project they have due in two days, and presentations are on Friday.

"Doesn't matter as long as we get out point across" as Kaine works on the verbal presentation Ryan works on the PowerPoint. Ryan tries to keep all of his focus on working because Kaine promised a prize after they finished.

A few hours into it Ryan yells "DONE!" and laughs

"It better be perfect" Kaine replies suspiciously

"It's great"

"Let me check"

"You can check later, I want to play" Kaine smiles as Ryan moves from his side of the bed to where Kaine is sitting

"I can't Ryan I have to finish the flashcards"

"Do that later come on" Ryan grabs Kaine's arms pulling him up to face him, kissing alongside Kaine's ear "come on just for a minute" he begs kissing Kaine's neck in the process

"Hopefully you'll need more than a minute" Kaine jokes making Ryan laugh

"We shall find out" Ryan kisses Kaine and Kaine gladly kisses back, wrapping his arms around Ryan's neck and Ryan placing his hands around Kaine's waist. As they rip each other's clothes off Kaine moans and moans Ryan's name because he was licking his spot, the spot Kaine thought only Seth could find.

They are fully naked against the wall Ryan lifts Kaine up and Kaine wraps his legs around Ryan's waist "mmm you're so strong" they continue kissing. Ryan moves Kaine from the wall carrying him to the bed and slowly laying Kaine down and climbing on top of him, kissing his neck Ryan slowly makes his way down to Kaine's stomach kissing all over it, then down to his semi erected member. He kisses around it making Kaine moan then looking up at Kaine he slowly takes it in his mouth swirling his tongue around the tip. Kaine loudly moans running his fingers in Ryan's hair, he likes the feeling of being able to express himself out loud with Ryan, with Seth he'd always have to keep it down for Seth sake.

Ryan went on forever and Kaine was ready to burst, before he could even say anything he cums in Ryan's mouth "I'm-" before he could apologize Ryan swallows every drop "that's so fucking hot" Kaine says pulling Ryan up and kissing him. Kaine flips Ryan over with him now on top, sitting on top of Ryan slowly stroking his hard member

"I'm gonna fuck you so good you're going to beg me to keep going," says Ryan in a very sexy husky voice

"Yeah?" Kaine moves closer kissing him still stroking. While on to of Ryan Kaine slowly slides Ryan's member in his hole "mmm" he moans as Ryan's hard rod penetrates him

"You're so tight" Ryan moans slowly maneuvering his member in and out of Kaine.

As Ryan picks up the pace Kaine moans even louder feeling freer than he's ever been. Kaine rides Ryan and Ryan couldn't believe he was actually having sex with the one guy he's been crushing on, they went on for a few more minutes and then Ryan switches positions putting Kaine on his back and Ryan on top. Kaine wraps his legs around Ryan's waist as Ryan picks up his pace again hitting the perfect spot to make Kaine moan "harder please" Kaine begs as he digs his nails into Ryan's back.

They go from the bed to the floor and Kaine couldn't get enough, Ryan knew what he was doing and wasn't afraid to take the lead. Ryan is sucking and biting Kaine's neck as he fucks Kaine causing him to moan even louder "you like that?" Ryan asks

"Yess soo much" Kaine replies dragging on his words.

Two condoms and three orgasms later Kaine finally had enough, it was now two hours and both boys were out of breath laying on the floor in front of Ryan's bed "you should spend the night" Ryan says

"What choice do I have it's already like midnight"

"I wouldn't mind taking you home"

"It's ok I'll spend the night with you" Kaine smiles at Ryan and he smiles back

"come shower with me"

"Sure" they get up and Kaine follows Ryan into the bathroom.