The move

AN-So this chapter is a little shorter than my previous ones. I know a lot of people like short chapters but I don't. It makes me feel like I'm not working as hard as I want to. Anyway this is the chapter.

   "Well sweetheart, have a safe trip home," Bonnie said giving her daughter and Nick a hug.
   "We will mom. Nick not that bad of a driver."
   "Carrots, why do you insist on hurting my feelings?"
   "What feelings?" Judy joked.
   "That hurt," Nick said.
   "He'll get over it," Terry said shaking the foxs hand,"It was great meeting you Nick."
   "Likewise, Terry. The same for everyone else."
   "Well we would be glad to have y'all back whenever," Stu said.
   "May take you up on that offer," Nick said shaking Stus hand.
   Judy then walked to Susan who was standing in the yard with the others.
   "You remember what I said. Ok?"
   "Of course, Judy. Your on my speed dial," Susan said giving her sister a hug.
   "You ready to go, Carrots?"
   "You got it Slick. Love you guys," Judy's said as she got into the car.
   "Bye, Judy and Nick," 279 voices called.
   Nick then started the car and started toward Zootopia.
   "You know I'm gonna miss cuddling up to you every night," Nick said causing Judy to blush a little.
   "Likewise."
   "You know we can fix that."
   "What is your sly mind suggesting, Fox?"
   "Well. I have a bigger apartment, and the rent will be cheaper if we split it. I was wondering if you would move in with me."
   Judy thought about for a minute but finally said,"I would be happy to. We just have to get my stuff when we get back."
   "Alright then, Carrots. Can't wait," Nick then gave the bunny a kiss while still keeping his eye on the road.
###
   As said, Nicks apartment was bigger. It had two bedrooms and one bathroom, a kitchen, a living room, and even space for a small dining room.
   Judy didn't own much. She just had her cloths and a few appliances like a microwave a small fridge and a TV.
   All of it was able to find a fitting area in either the trunk or backseat. Judy told her neighbors goodbye and she was gone. The bunny smiled as she entered the car.
   "So, lets go to your new home, Carrots," Nick said driving toward the apartment.
  They got the apartment and Judy set her stuff down. She would take care of putting it all up later.
   The bunny and fox sat down on the couch and got their breath.
   "I'm so happy we did this," Judy said,"It's a big step in our relationship."
   "I know, Carrots."
   The two mammals then shared a kiss that lasted until both were out of breath.
   "Well. What are we going to do with the stuff we don't need?" Judy asked.
   "Well. I say we need all of it," Nick smiled.
   "Microwave?"
   "Mine is older than the hills."
   "TV?"
   "I don't have one in the bedroom."
   "Mini fridge?"
   Nick thought for a second then it hit him,"Drinks."
   "Nick, are you telling me you have alcohol in this home?"
   "Just enough if I want to chill now and then."
   "I'm telling you right now, Mr. Wilde. If I ever see you drunk, I will not hesitate to report it to the chief."
   Nick just laughed and grabbed the bunny in a hug,"I love you, Judy."
   "Judy? Where did 'Carrots' go?"
   Nick just smiled as he held her tighter. Judy knew when Nick used her real name he was being serious with her.
   In fact, something about Nick using her name made her heart melt. The way he would say it did something to her.
   "So. Wanna call in for some pizza?" Nick asked.
   "Sure," Judy said handing Nick the landline phone.
   Nick called for the pizza and set the thirty minute timer.
   "Why do I feel like you going to hustle this guy?" Judy said with a laugh.
   "Because, Carrots, nothing tastes batter than a free pizza," the fox replied with a wink.
   "Dumb fox."
   "Are you sure I'm not a SLY fox?"
   Judy just laughed as she got up from the couch and walked to Nicks huge movie shelf.
   "What you wanna watch?" Judy asked.
   "Depends on the genre."
   Judy looked through the assortment of movies and found on that caught her eye.
   "50 shades of prey?"
   Nicks eyes went wide and he started stuttering foreign words.
   Judy giggled at Nicks nervousness and looked back the shelf,"Dumb fox."
   "Beautiful bunny."
   Judy looked at the fox with a smile and said,"What about a rom-com?"
   "I'm game. Which one?"
   Judy looked for a second and said,"Sleepless in Zootopia?"
   "Ok Carrots. I'm fine with it," the fox said with a smile.
   Judy smiled as she walked back to Nick after laying the movie on the coffee table.
   Judy leaned into Nicks side and sighed with a smile.
   "Do you have any idea how cute you are?" Nick asked.
   "Nick, you can't say that word."
   "Really. I don't get a pass?"
   "No."
   "Why? I can understand how bunnies don't like for other mammals to say it because y'all day it's showing that mammals think of y'all as vulnerable, but when I say it to you it's because I mean it. From the bottom of my heart you are the cutest thing I've ever seen."
   Judy smiled and said,"Fine. I'll give you a free pass. But only on special occasions."
   Nick smiled and said,"You know you love me."
   "Do I know that? Yes. Yes i do," Judy and Nicks lips then made contact and the two were caught in a moment. This kiss was different from their other. This one held more passion and love.
   Judy felt herself wanting the fox to touch her. To love her, and Nick wanted to do just that.
   However, a loud beeping brought the two out of their moment and Nick saw it was his phone.
   Five seconds later a knock was heard on the door.
   Nick smiled widely and went to the door.
   "Sorry pal. Your late."
   The goat at the door look disappointed,"I'm sorry. I got lost and had a problem with the stairs."
   Nick looked to Judy and said,"Alright. You win this time sense my girlfriend is here. Here," Nick said handing the goat fifteen dollars. Then another five as a tip.
   "Thank you," the goat said walking away.
   Nick walked back to the couch where he saw Judy putting the movie in.
   "Your pizza madam," Nick said putting the box on the coffee table.
   "Well, thank you, good sir."
   The movie started play and Nick and Judy watched while eating the pizza.
   Judy was holding onto Nick as the movie played and about halfway of it she felt tears in her eyes. The movie had gotten to her at the worst time. 
   Nick noticed this and set her on his lap so he could hold her tighter. Nick then started to rub her long ears. Something Judy was enjoying a lot.
   The bunny started so sigh in pleasure of the touch and went deeper into the foxes chest.
   "You ok there, Carrots?" Nick asked.
   "I'm fine slick. That just feels so good," Judy said.
   Nick smiled and continued to do it.
   Judy felt herself getting more excited by every touch of Nicks hand.
   Judy turned her head slowly to see Nick smiling at her.
   "You know I love you right?" Judy asked.
   "Of I do. And I love you too," the fox said.
   The heat was coming back into the moment just as it was earlier only it was better.
   The couple began to kiss passionately, and this time Nick did touch her. Every part of her body. And Judy did the same.
   The two knew that the kissing was going to turn into more than that very soon.
   "Are you sure you want to do this," Nick asked.
   "Of course I am. Are you?"
   Nick answered her by kissing her neck and rubbing her.
   Judy started moaning and started to shake with pleasure. Soon Nick started undressing the bunny slowly. 

AN-Ok. Let's give them a little privacy. I really enjoyed this chapter. It had the right amount of everything. Now the next chapter will be really good. What happens? Just wait and find out.
                                            Toodles