Apology

AN- What the hell was I thinking? Did I honestly think I could just stop writing fanfiction and disappoint my fans? I think not. As I said in the note yesterday, writing this shit helps nb the pain. So yeah. I'm back. I'm sorry for leaving you guys. In a way your like family.
Now, let's get on with the story shall we.

   It took Nick and Judy about three days to get their new house perfect to live in. Of course, there were a few problems with the house. A few bugs (literally), the roof had a few leaks, the cabinets needed replaced. The bathroom needed to be redone.
   But, that's some of the cons of buying a new house.
   Of course, Nick could fix all that stuff, and what he couldn't do, Stu or Terry could.
   Nick had started seeing his mom every other day. Trying to spend as much time with her as possible. Nick finally accepted the fact that he would lose his mom soon. She told him it was God's will. She was going to a much better place.
   Nick tries not to think about it too much. The thought always made his heart hurt. And when Nick was broken hearted it also effected Judy.
   Judy was now in her eighth month of pregnancy, and Nick decided to take off work to be with her during these times. Luckily, she recovered from the gunshot wound so there was no risk for when she was due to give birth.
   Everything was perfect for now. The couple had a new house, and soon, a new family.
###
  Nick was up late that night with a few thoughts in his head. Looking at his beautiful wife laying beside him, and the lump in her belly holding his kids with a smile on his face.
   Thinking of what Judy would be like as a mode him think about his own mom. It was true, Nick wasn't ready for what was coming. That's why he tried his hardest to spend as much time with the old vixen as possible.
   However, shockingly, Daisy wasn't scared of what was coming. She was going up teeth the Lord. Also, she had lived long enough to watch her kids live happy lives. That's all she ever wanted.
   Nick was still in his thoughts, sitting on the edge of the bed.
   The fox jumped a little when two small arms wrapped around him. He calmed down, seeing it was Judy.
   "You ok?" The bunny asked.
   "Yeah, I'm fine. How are you?"
   "I'm ok. You need to stop worrying about me so much."
   Nick looked to her with a raised brow,"What do you mean?"
   "I've noticed how worried you are everytime I get up, or walk to the kitchen. Hell, when was the last time you hade out of your sight?"
   Nick nodded his head,"Can you really blame me? Your holding our kids. If you have just one accident..Lord knows what could happen."
   Judy gave her fox a kiss on the cheek,"That's how I know you'll be a good dad."
   "Better than my dad?"
   Judy's smile disappeared,"Don't even question that."
   Nick smiled, taking Judy's hand,"You wanna go back to sleep?"
   "Only if your going to sleep with me."
   Nick nodded his head and kissed Judy on the lips before laying down, spooning with his love.
   "Goodnight, Carrots."
   "Goodnight, Slick."

AN-OK. I know this is probably one of the shortest chapters I've ever written. And it didn't even have a purpose. But just 'bear' with me. I'm forced to put in a couple of fillers. Trust me the next chapter will be worth waiting for. Why? It's a surprise.
                                       Toodles