Beautiful

AN- So, I'm back again for another chapter. Hope you're ready.
Enjoy.

   "Nick, do you think you could grab me a slim Jim dumped in gravy, please?" (Apparently this was one of my mom's cravings.)
   Nick looked to his wife,"Carrots, you hate Slim Jims."
   Judy started to glare at the fox, causing his hop right up,"A slim Jim dipped in gravy. You got it," Nick said quickly. When Judy was in this stage, there was no denying that he was terrified of her.
   Luckily for Nick, Finnick LOVED Slim Jims and left some at their house.
   The fox came back to Judy with four large slim Jims and a boul of gravy to dip them in.
   "Here you go, sweetheart," Nick smiled, still terrified.
   "Thank you," Judy said in her sweet voice, causing Nick to relax.
   The two sat together on the couch and watched TV. The movie that was playing was an old rom-com they found while Flippin channels.
   Nick was enjoying the film. Especially when Judy leaned up into him. Nick smiled as he put his arm around the bunny, holding her close.
   After a while, Judy ended up falling asleep. Nick smiled as he looked at the beautiful bunny who somehow became his wife.
   Nick carefully laid Judy down on the couch, putting a pillow under her head and a blanket over her body.
   He sat and looked at her for a second. She looked so cute. It had come to the point where Nick could call Judy cute and she wouldn't mind. But he preferred to keep it to himself. Just in case.
###
   Nick didn't even realize he had fallen asleep on the floor next to the couch. Not until a knock came on the door.
   Nick saw that Judy was still asleep and he didn't want to disturb her so he hurried quickly to the door.
   Before the mammal could knock again, Nick opened the door.
   However, as soon as Nick looked up, a fist came to his face, and all Nick saw was black.
###
   Nick crept back to , and saw   that he was laying on the couch with a bag of peas over his head, which was resting on Judy's lap.
   "What happened?" Nick asked, rubbing his head.
   "You scared the hell out of me!" a voice said from the other side of the living room. Nick looked to see that it was Stu," I knocked on the door, and a large fox just ran out of the house like he was going to eat me."
   Nick put his paw over his face,"Carrots was trying to sleep, so I was trying to hurry. Sorry that I startled you."
   Stu nodded his head,"I'm sorry that I hit you."
   Judy couldn't help but laugh.
   "What's sp funny, Carrots?" Nick asked.
   "My dad hit you and you fell like a sack of potatos."
   "Being your husband, I fail to see the humor."
   Judy's smile went away just slightly. She felt something wasn't right.
   "I'll be right bacl," Judy said, walking to the bathroom.
   Nick continued to speak with Stu. AKA the bunny who knocked him out.
   Judy looked in the mirror, feeling herself getting weak, and her stomach start to hurt.
   Then, the sound of water ad the bunny look down. Her water had just broke.
   "Nick!" The bunny yelled.
   Within milliseconds, the fox was in the bathroom. He saw Judy in a puddle of water and knew what it was.
   "Stu! Get the car started."
   The bunny ran out the house towards Judy's car, as Nick picked up the bunny. Grabbing a suitcase they had pre-packed for this moment.
   "Ok, Carrots. Deep breaths," Nick said, putting Judy into the car.
   "Just get go the fucking hospital!"
   Nick quickly sat in the back seat with Jidy, allowing her to rest on his lap as Stu sped toward the hospital.
   Nick was calling Bonnie, his mom, and Bogo at this time.
   With the speed Stu was making, the three got to the hospital in at least ten minutes.
   Nick ran inside the hospital with Judy,"Help! My wife in labor!"
   A group of doctors quickly took Judy on a gurney and ran her to a room wher she would give birth.
   However, it wasn't yet time of the kits go come out, so they had to wait. Judy feeling more pain with every contraction.
   Nick sat beside her, holding the bunny's paw.
   "You ok there, Carrots?" Nick asked.
   "As good as I can be. It hurts a little."
   "Just think, soon we'll have the kis we have been waiting for."
   Judy smiled,"You're right."
   Nick smiled and kissed Judy.
   It was then that the doctor came in to perform the birth.
###
   Judy and Nick had three kits. Two boys and a girl.
   One of the boys was a bunny. He was red and had long pointed ears. Not as long as a bunny's ears, but long than a fox's. They named him Stephen.
   The second of the boys, was a grey fox. He had fox ears, bit a tail shorter than a normal fox's, however, not short enough to be a bunny tail. Because he was the only fox, they named him Nick Jr.
   The third kit was a girl. She was a bunny who looked just like her mother. The only difference being a red patch of fur on her ear the doctor called a birth mark.(Just go with it.) They named her Abigail.
   And there they were. The Wilde family. Sitting together at last. Nick felt himself cry a little at the sight of his new kids. That's something he knew Judy would never let die down.
   The two couldn't be happier. The rest or the family came later, and everyone was together. All the mammals Nick and Judy had allowed to be by their side through everything was now with then the celebrate the birth of their children.
   And when Nicks at everything in his life today. His family, his friends, his job, his home, and the bunny holding his kits beside him. The only words that cane come to mind is beautiful. Because that exactly what life was.
   Who knew what happened next? Would life still be a crazy rollorcoaster for the interspecies couple? What everything be peaceful? Would they be the parents they dreamed of being?
   The two didn't really have an answer at this point. All they knew what that they were going to make the most out of every moment. Come what may.
   Nick loved Judy. Judy loved Nick. And right now, that was enough.

END

  AN-Yes, guys this is the end of 'Way of Seeing Right Through You'.
   I really enjoyed it and had alot of fun. And I promise you that there will be a sequel soon. How soon? IDK. All I know is that I will work harder take it axing for you guys.
   When I do decide that a sequel shall be made I'll let you know. Till then, if your reading this, please follow profile. I make alot of different fanfiction. At the moment it's all Zootopia, but I want to make others. So I'm chalenging myself to make different fanfictions. Who knows what I may write. I did have one other idea for a different Zootopia fanfiction, but want to take a break from Zootopia for a while.
   When I make another fanfiction, I promise it will be good. My writing skills have improved and I'm happy to see that.
                 Till my Next Story.
                               Toodles.

   Cast

Nick Wilde
Judy Wilde/Hopps
Bonnie Hopps
Stu Hopps
Finnick Frey
Susan Hopps
Terry Hopps
Luke Hair
Chief Bogo
Officer Wolfurd
Officer McHorn
Officer Fangmire
Benjamin Clawhouser
Adam
Stephen Wilde
Nick Wilde Jr.
Abigail Wilde
Clair Wilde
Daisy Wilde
John Wilde
*Other character whom I did not name*