Anxiety Pt.3

A N-HEY guys, is me again here with the final part to 'Anxiety' where the answer will come. Will Judy live? Find out now.
Enjoy.

*NICKS POV*
   Sitting by Judy's bed, holding her hand, so many thought came into my mind.
   What if she doesn't make it? Can I go on without her? What could your lives be?
   All the possible answers to those questions left me with a broken heart that was only getting worse. So I just kept my mind on her face, and how beautiful she was. How happy se had made me in just a few years. I keep looking back on that day in the ice cream store where I first met her. Nor realizing that this bunny would change life for the better.
   Maybe if I would have known that back then, I would have been such an asshole to her. I would have loved her sooner and thanked her for everything she had done for me 
   Stu said I should try to get some sleep, but I can't. Everytime I close my eyes I see a future without Judy. I see myself saying goodbye to her. Therefore, sleep has been an issue.
   My mom came by a few times to check up on Judy. She and Clair are praying that she pulls through also.
   The good days are those when Judy's monitor is still beeping when the day ends. That's because it marks another day of hope that she'll make it.
   It's been three days sense the gunman opened fire at Zoomart. I've tried not to think about it because it's just makes the thought in my head worse. I just want to tell her one more time that I love her. I want to kiss her lips one more time. I want to hold her in my arms. Just one more time.
###
*General POV*
   Nick still sat by the hospital bed that held his wife late at night. He was holding her paw with many thoughts still clouding his mind. With every passing moments, Nick realizes that his love may never awaken.
   The fox held the bunny's paw tighter and began to speak to her,"Carrots...I want you to know..I still love you. I miss you so much and can't handle the thought of losing you. I've tried so hard to stay strong and not let get to me, but I can't. I'm not sure if you can hear me, but if you can..please give me a sign. Twitch your nose. Move your ear. Anything. Just don't leave me like this. I'll by you that house you want. I'll buy you the biggest house in Zootopia. Judy, I'd do anything for you. I've never loved anyone the way I love you. I'll never love anyone the way I love you. Please. Please,"Nick felt the tears fall down his cheeks again as he put his head on her chest and started crying,"I love you so much. Don't leave me."
   There was silence for a long while as Nick let the tears roll down. His heart breaking more with every sob that escaped his mouth.
   "You know, I'm not asking for a BIG house," a weak voice said.
   Nick quickly looked up and saw the two most beautiful violet eyes ever.
   "Judy?" Nick said softly.
   "Your not getting rid of me that easily," the bunny smiled.
   Nicks heart was overwhelmed as he grabbed the bunny in his arms,"Carrots! Sweet Carrots!"
   "It's ok, Nick. I'm here," Judy said, returning the hug.
   "Please don't leave me again."
   "I'm right here Nick. And I'm not going anywhere."
   The two held eachother with tear filled eyes. They knew that the doctors would soon find out that Jidy was awake and would take her away from Nick to examine her, so they were making every second count. Especially Nick.
###
   "When I heard what happened we drove to Zootopia as quickly as possible," Bonnie explained to her daughter.
   The doctors had just finished examining the bunny and all the family entered the room to see her.
   "I'm just glad your ok," Clair said,"If you weren't here, lords knows what Nick would do."
   "Yeah. I didn't mean to scare you guys," Judy said.
   "You ok, Carrots. That's the important part. And our kids are ok too."
   Judy's eyes lit up,"Speaking of which, the doctor told me what we were going to have."
   "Really?" Stu said.
   "Yep. He said a male fox and a female bunny."
   "That's just perfect," Nick said giving his bunny a kiss.
   "Nick, you don't have to kiss her every five seconds. She ok," Finnick said.
   "It's been three days. I was deprived."
   Everyone in the room started to laugh.
   "Well, sweetheart, I'm happy your ok, but me and your mom need to get home. Lord knows what the house looks like now."
   "Love you guys," Judy said to her parents as the walked out of the room.
  Daisy and Clair left a little later, along with Finnick.
   The doctor said Judy would be in the hospital for a week. Nick took time off work to be there for Judy and more time off to be with her as she recovered.
   Bogo understood everything and counted it as paid vacation time.
   Once again, the bunny and fox were together, and Nick wasn't going to let his bunny go, ever.

AN- Judy is ok. That chapter made me have to pause for a tear break. That's the honest truth. BTW merry Christmas everyone. I hope you had a blessed holiday with your friends and family. I'll have a new chapter up as soon as I can.
                                    Toodles.