Anxiety

A N-HEY yall. It's a new chapter to my story. Sorry it took so long.
Enjoy.

   Nick sat in his cubicle at the ZPD typing up a report due to Bogo later that day. He was upset because he and Judy had gotten into an argument that morning. His mom wanted him to visit her that night because she hadn't seen her son in a while, but the fox had to work late for some extra money. Also, to top it all off, the truck broke down on his way to work.
   It was just the morning and this already wasn't Nicks day. However, being the fox he was, Nick was able to keep cool.
   The fight he and Judy had wasn't alot. The bunny was mad that he was working late that night, and he tried to tell her that he needed the extra money for doctors appointments.
   The truck was a different story. Motor blew when e was halfway to the station. Luckily, Finnick was able to pick him up and tow the truck.
   Nick didn't think his day could get worse. His stress level was to the roof. However, life has its ways of throwing curve balls.
   Nick had finally finished the report and was walking to Clawhouser desk to file it, but was stopped when his phone rang.
   "Your quarter not mine."
   "That's a good way to greet your wife," the voice on the other end said.
   Nick smiled when he heard Judy's beautiful voice. How could he stay mad at her?
   "What's up, Carrots?"
   "Nick, I just wanted to apologize for what I said this morning. These mood swings just hit me when I least expect it."
   "It's ok, Carrots. I shouldn't have raised my voice to you."
   "So, what are you doing?"
   "Me and fru-fru were going shopping at Zoomart today to look at some things for the baby."
   "That sounds like a good idea."
   "You know, maybe we should talk about a house."
   Nick leaned against the wall,"A house isn't in our budget at the moment."
   "Well, what if we were to save up?"
   "Let's put a pin on that, ok?"
   "Ok, baby. I gotta go. Fru-fru is here. Love you."
   "Love you, Carrots. Bye."
   Nick then hung up his phone with a smile. His day was slowly getting better. Nick finally gave Clawhouser his file and decided to talk to the cheetah a while.
   A few minutes past in their conversation of Judy's pregnancy.
   That's when Nicks day got worse than it already was.
   "All units. We need all units at the Zootopia Zoomart on 43rd main. Armed mammal with hostages. Shot heard. Please report."
   Nicks heart stopped. Only one word exited his mouth,"Judy."
###
   Judy Hopps entered the limo with her friend, Fru-Fru. They were on their way to Zoomart to shop for baby cloths and other thing needed.
   "So, do you know the genders yet?"
   "No. Well find out next week. I can't wait."
   "Have you and Nick even thought about names?"
   "No."
   The two continued their conversation. Finally they made it to the Zoomart and entered it.
   "What should we get first?" Fru-Fru asked.
   "Let's get some cloths first." 
   Fru-Fru nodded her head and the two walked toward the part of the store they needed. Well, more like Judy walked. Fru-Fru sat on the bunny's shoulder due to her size.
   "Oh," Judy said,"What about this o-"
   The bunny was cut off by the sound of gunshots filling the entire store.
   Judy went to the ground, bringing Fru-Fru with her.
   There were screams heard throughout the store and Judy was feeling something she hadn't felt in a long time.
    Fear.
###
   Nick police car was doing 90 to nothing down 43rd main. Going toward the Zoomart with his siren blaring.
   The fox was trembling. He was sweating. He was scared. Scared for his wife and unborn children who he knew was in the store.
   "Ok, God. Let's start keeping promises. Protect my family."
   The cop car finally came into view of the Zoomart, and Nick jumped out of the car and was running for the door.
   The fox was quickly stopped by Bogo.
   "Chief, you let me go now!" Nick warned.
   "Wilde, I cannot allow you in their."
   "To hell with that. Judy is in there!"
   Bogo's eyes went wide,"Hopps is 8n there?"
   "Yeah."
   Bogo quickly grabbed his radio,"Units, we just got word that there is an officer in the store. This officer is also pregnant. I repeat. Hopps is in the building. She's one of the hostigis."
   Nick tried again to get passed the chief but the buffalo grabbed him again,"Wilde, No!"
   "Chief that is my wife in there!"
   "I understand that. We are doing all we can do."
   "Really? Is there a single officer in that building right now!"
   "No. We haven't gotten to that yet."
   "Well, I volenteer to be that officer. If anyone is going to save Judy it will be me."
   The chief looked down, nodding his head,"If that must be the case, you will be the officer we send in."
   Nick nodded his head and walked toward his car. He needed to sit down.
   "Lord, help my Judy."
###
   Judy and Fru-Fru remained hidden in the Isle. Not making a sound.
   However, the two didn't hide well enough,"Well well well. A cop."
   Judy looked behind her and saw the gunman.
   "Sir, she is pregnant," Fru-Fru said to the lama.
   "Yeah, with a fox. I may just waist her for the fun of it."
   Judy's eyes went wide as the gun pointed towards her. With a quick motion, Judy used her hind legs to kick the goat in the face, causing him to fall.
   Judy quickly grabbed fru-fru and start to run. Judy was halfway down the Isle when a gunshot made her fall to the ground.
###
   Nick quickly stepped out of his car to the sound of a gunshot.
   Nick was beside the chief waiting for something. A sound. A signal. Anything. However, he wasn't ready for wat he heard.
   "You know, I thought your cops were supposed to be fast. Especially the bunnys."
   Nick lost it.
   The fox ran toward the store faster than the chief could see. Making his attempt to stop the fox useless.
   "WILDE!"
   Nick was already to the door with a gun in his hand.
   Nick crept through the store looking in every direction for the mammal with a gun.
   "Where are you you son of a bitch!?" Nick yelled.
   There was no sound heard except for the quiet sobbing of scared mammals.
   Nick took another step forward and heard the sound of a gun being coke behind him.
   As if it were instinct, Nick turned around and grabbed the barrel of the gun, pushing it up and causing a bullet to hit the ceiling.
   Nick then punched the goat in the face, causing him to drop the gun.
   "Where is Judy!?" Nick yelled, having the goat by the throat.
Haha rymimg. Not the time? Sorry.
   "She's taking a little nap," the goat answered.
   Nick through the goat into a shelf full of cans, then tacked him into the shelves. The goat fell to the ground, groaning in pain, but Nick was too pissed off to care. Punch after punch came to the goats face and Nick continued to beat the suspect.
   Nick finally got the brains to realize that the goat wasn't worth it. What he needed right now was to find Judy.
   "This is Wilde. The suspect is in cuffs."
   "Copy that," the radio responded. Nicl then ran off through every isle frantically looking for Judy.
   "Carrots?" The fox called,"Hopps," he yelled toward his wife again. That's when he saw his wife laying in a puddle of blood,"Judy!"
   Nick ran to the bunny and checked to see if she was alive. Her pulse was slow,"I found hopps. I need medics NOW!"
   Nick put Judy in his lap begging. Praying. For a miracle.
   Nick saw Judy's eyes slowly open,"Carrots, don't do this to me. Not now."
   "I love you," Judy said in a faint voice.
   "No. Don't do that. Don't leave me. I'll buy you a house. The most beautiful house there is. I'll give you a massage every single night. I'll make you the happiest bunny in the world. Please stay strong for me."
   "I'm already a happy bunny," Judy said through tears.
   "Think about our kids, Judy."
   "It's gonna be ok, Nick."
   Judy's eyes then closed and Nicks eyes went wide,"Judy! Judy!"
   Nick continued to say her name over and over, his heart breaking with every letter.
   Nick grabbed his bunny is his arms and started to cry. He didn't care who saw. He didn't care if he look weak.
   The medics finally arrive and took Judy's from him. Putting her on a stretcher.
   "Please tell me she'll be ok," Nick begged as the medics put her in an ambulance.
   "Well do all we can sir," was all he said before driving off.
   Nick didn't know his heart could feel the way it did at this mentioned. A pain he could describe in words as the large truck drove off with his wife.
   Another tear started to fall out of Nicks eye as he ran for his police cruiser.

A N-HEY guys. So that the end of the  chapter. Also this is the last part to this story. I hope you enjoyed it and I hope that you loved it the same way I did while writing it. Well. I guess that about it. Stay cool guys.
                                Toodles.

NAH. JK. I would do that to you guys. This is the end of this chapter though. But I would never leave you like THAT. I'll have 'Anxiety Pt. 2' up ASAP. So, just stay with me.
                                    Toodles
                     (FOR REAL THIS TIME)