What is life?

AN- ALRIGHT guys, this chapter may or may not hit you.
Enjoy.

   The sun was rising slowly in the city of Zootopia. It was a morning where Nick would be forced to wake up and go to work. This was the first day Nick was ba k on the job sense the wedding. For Judy, it would be longer due to her being on maternity leave for her pregnancy.
   So, after five mi it's of arguing with Judy over him not wanting to leave her, the fox got up and went to the bathroom to shower and put on his uniform.
   He finally came back and saw Judy sleeping. So, he walked toward her, kissed her on the top of her head and walked to the kitchen.
   "Morning," Nick said as he saw Finnick sitting at the table with coffee.
   "Hey. You going to work, slacker?"
   "Yes I am. It will be hard without Judy there, but I'll be ok."
   Finnick grew a smile,"So, did you get lucky last night?"
   Nick recalled the events of the previous night,"I would have if you and Susan would have given us some privacy."
   Nick left the apartment with Finnick laughing.
###
   "Wilde, welcome back," Chief Bogo said as the fox walked into the bullpen.
   "Good to be back chief. I know how much you missed me."
   The buffalo sighed heavily,"Yep. He really is back. Anyway, we have a few cases that need to be a dressed. Only a few. Delgato, higgins, Wolfurd, you will be working on case #452. Break in in Sahara. Marco, Densil, Fangmire, fight on discretion road. That is all the cases. The rest of you should continue your normal patrols. Dismissed."
   Everyone got up and went to their duties. Nick was the last one to leave the office as he was texting Judy.
   She had told him to stop texting her and getting to work, but the fox just loved to annoy her. However, Nick did stop texting when he ran into the chief.
   The fox fell over but the large buffalo seemed untouched.
   "What where your walking Wilde."
   "Sorry chief. Just a little distracted for a second there," Nick admitted.
   "Well, don't be texting when your driving."
   Nick nodded his head and walked off, saying goodbye to Judy before entering the police cruiser.
###
   "Judy, do you have any blueberries?"
   "Yeah. There on the bottom drawer," the bunny answered her sister.
   The two sat in the kitchen together just trying to catch up. Nicl and Finnick both at work, the two were alone.
   "You know it's just so amazing that our men work," Susan pointed out.
   "Well I work too. You don't have a job."
   "I just haven't found the right one."
   Judy laughed a little at her sisters comment. She started looking at her cup of coffee that sat in front of her.
   "You ok, sis?" Susan asked.
   "Yeah. Just thinking."
   "Wanna talk about it?"
   "Well...do you think Nick will be ok at work without me?"
   Susan about fell out of her chair laughing,"You really have sp little faith in him?"
   "It's not that. It's just...what if he gets hurt?"
   Susan smiled,"Now you know how we feel every day."
   "Yeah, I guess your right," Judy said.
   Susan smiled looking at her phone. Then the smile was gone. Replaced with a frown. The bunny put her phone down,"J-Judy?!"
   Judy looked to her sister and noticed how she looked,"What's wrong, Susan?"
   "It's time!"
###
   "You just pay that ticket in 90 days and you'll be fine," Nick said to the horse sitting in his car.
   "Yessir officer. Sorry for that."
   "You just get home."
   With that, Nick walked to his car and sat down. That's when his phone started to ring. It was Judy.
   "Hey, Carrots."
   "Nick. I need you at the apartment now. Susan is having her kits!"
   Nicks eyes went wide,"I'm on my way."
   Nick then hung up the phone and sped off.
   "Clawhouser!" Nick said picking up his radio.
   "Yeah, Nick?"
   "I'm gotta take off, Judy's sister is in labor."
   "Ok. I'll let Bogo know. Good luck!"
   Nick put the radio down and picked up on the gas, turning on his siren.
###
   Finnick leaned over the hood of an old car trying to find the problem of why it didn't run. An everyday thing.
   The small fox was leaning in toward the cars starter but had a heart attack when one of his employees came out of no where.
   "Finnick!"
   "Jesus, Carl, what?"
   "Nicks wife called. Susan is in labor!"
   Finnicks eyes went wide and his ears perked up,"take care of this for me."
   Finnick ran out of the shop toward his van, getting in and hitting the gas.
###
   "Finally!" Judy said as Nicl pulled into the parking lot of their apartment complex.
   Nick didn't hear what Judy said, but began to help her get Susan in the car. Finnick pulled in just as Nick shut the door.
   "I'll ride with yall," Finnick yelled running to the car.
   "Alright, Finnick your up front with me. Judy know a lot more about childbirth than us."
   Everyone got into the car and Nick drove off toward the hospital.
###
   "Susan Hopps," Judy said too the nurse who was waiting for their arrival.
   "Ok, Susan, how are you feeling?"
   "Like shooting the father! That asshole!" Susan yelled.
   "She didn't mean that," the nurse said to Finnick.
   "He's not the real father, so I DID mean it!" Susan corrected.
   "Well, why don't we get started," the nurse said taking Susan.
   "Well be in the waiting room, sis. Ok?" Judy said as her sister was being rolled away.
   "Alright, Judy," was all the bunny could say before they were separated.
###
   "You think she'll be ok?" Judy asked her husband as the two sat in the hospital waiting room. Judy wanted to be in there to comfort her sister, but Susan said she didn't want Judy to see her. Worst case scenario it would scare her for her own birth.
   "Shell be fine, Carrots," Nick assured her.
   Judy nodded her head, accepting Nicks answer. She was just worried. Susan=Judy's best friend.
   "Mr. And Mrs. Wilde?" A nurse said walking into the waiting room.
   Nick and Judy both got up and walked toward her.
   "Susan just gave birth to her kits. You may see her if you like."
   Nick and Judy nodded their head and walked toward the room.
   Upon entering, the two saw Susan holding four little bunny's.
   "One of then look just like you," Susan pointed out when she saw her sister.
   "They're beautiful," Judy said petting one.
   "You did good, babe," Finnick said.
   "Thanks, Finnick. I don't think I could do it without you."
   Judy put her hand on her chest at the touching moment between the two. Nick? He was too busy looking at the kits to even notice.
   "You ok?" Susan said, snapping the fox out of his Trance.
   "I think Nick just became more excited for his kits to arrive," Judy responded.
   "They're just so....small."
   "Well, Finnick should have a problem. He himself is short," Susan commented.
   "You know if I didn't love you I would be greatly offended by that remark."
   "But you do love me."
   "Yeah. And I'm forever at your bidding."
   Nick then spoke,"or, in other words, he's whipped," Nick then made a whip sound.
   "How old are you?" Judy said.
   Everyone started to laugh.

AN-So that was a pretty good chapter. I enjoyed writing it. Just so you know, the kits names are Gary, Grace, Tony, and Molly.
Two girls. Two boys.
                                     Toodles.