The truth

AN-WARNING**
      There will be a lot happen and some of it, you may not be ready for. Your have been warned.

   Nick woke up early the next morning and took a cab to his destination, leaving the keys to the car with Judy. Today was the day Nick had been waiting for. All the days he had been keeping secrets and lying to Judy came to this one day.
   Then fox finally reached where he was going and was first met by a vixen. The same vixen Judy had seen the previous night.
   "You ready to do this?" The vixen asked.
   "As ready as I'll ever be," Nick answered with a smile.
###
   Judy woke up that morning to the alarm in her and Nicks room. Nick? Why did it break her heart so much just to hear his name?
   'You should have known better than to trust a fox,' a voice in Judy's head told her, and for some reason Judy didn't want to argue with the voice.
   Nick wasn't there when Judy entered the room to turn off the alarm. This shocked her but she didn't think much of it. At least he left the car. She didn't have to walk to work.
   Judy sat at the table for a while just waiting for the time to leave. Finally the time came and the bunny walked out of the building.
   She wanted answers from Nick. She wanted to know who the vixen was. She wanted to know the truth.
   Judy started her drive to the ZPD, and after a few minutes she arrived to the building.
   Judy slowly walked inside and left with the biggest shock of her life.
###
   "Happy Birthday!"
   The yelling came from all directions of the building. Judy's ears went down and her eyes went wide. There were banners, food, and many other things.
   "What the hell is going on?" Judy asked looking around. She then saw him. Nick.
   And standing beside Nick was the vixen. 
   "Nick Wilde!" Judy yelled causing the fox to tense up,"You. Me. Private."
   Nick had fear come inside him. Something about what the bunny was saying scared the ever loving shit out of him.
   The two walked into their cubicle and Nick said,"What's up Carrots?"
   "I'm asking you ONE time Wilde. And I swear to God if you fucking lie to me I'll pack my bags as soon as we get home."
   Nicks heart stopped. She was serious,"What is it?"
   Judy's eyes then began to water,"Are you cheating on me?"
   Those words hit Nick like a bus,"No. Judy I would never do that to you."
   "Then who was the vixen I saw you with last night. The one who was standing beside you just now."
   "Carrots, calm down. That's was Gideon's wife. She's a decorator and I asked her to help me."
   "You kissed her."
   "I kissed on the cheek as a thank you. Carrots, I love you and only you. You need to believe that," Nick said.
   Judy began to cry,"I'm so sorry I doubted you," Judy said giving Nick a hug,"I really am a dumb bunny."
   "No your not. You my dumb bunny. Now let's get out there. Everyone wanted to wish you a happy birthday," Nick smiled.
   "I must have been working too much to remember," Judy laughed.
   The two exited the cubicle after Judy got her composure back and everyone was asking if everything was ok.
   The fox and rabbit nodded their heads and the celebration began.
   After about two hours, everyone had to get back to work. This also included Nick and Judy.
   The two sat in their cubicle working on files and after a while the two were finished with five hours left in the work day.
   "So, Carrots, I'm I going to have my fluffy bunny in bed tonight," Nick asked.
   "It depends on if this bunny is going to get what she wants out of her fox when we get into the bed," Judy asked seductively.
   "Oh I think we can arrange that."
   "I can honestly say this is the best birthday ever. And it's all because I get to spend it with you," Judy said to her fox.
   "I love you so much, Carrots."
   "I love you too, Nick," Judy said.
   The two were leaning in for a kiss and there lips had almost connected but they were infuriated by a voice yelling in the lobby,"No. you don't understand I'm innocent, dammit!"
   Nicks ears went straight up and his eyes widened.
   The fox stood straight up and ran out of the cubicle,"Nick?" Judy called out.
   But the fox was already out and he saw who Wolfurd was booking.
   It was a red fox. He had many names in Zootopia, but Nick only knew him by one name.
   "Dad?"
   [OH DAMN]
   "Nick? Did you get arrested too?" the fox lagged,"Well that makes me feel better. I think I'd like a cell with him."
   "No, Dad. I work here," Nick corrected the fox.
   The face Nicks dad gave him was enough to kill a god.
   "Your a cop?"
   "No. I'm just wearing this uniform for my health," Nick said with a bit of anger,"And guess what else I'm doing? I'm also taking care of mom and Clair. You know the mammals you left when I was six and Clair was four?"
   "Nick, you listen here. I did love you and your sister just as much as I loved your mother-"
   "Then where the hell were you?!?"
   Many of the officers stopped what they were doing to look at the two foxes.
   "I been doing my own things, Nick."
   "Let me take a guess. You wake up in the morning, drink three beers, get some food from a nearby fast food restraunt, go to the bar, stay there drinking till midnight, then go home. Am I right, John? Because that's what you did with us. You got drunk off your ass then you would come home yellin and screaming. You even hit mom. Honestly I think we were all better off without you."
   "Nick. I'm your dad."
   "No your not. Your the mammal who tore my family apart."
   The two looked to eachother for a while. Nick was waiting for his dad to say something like a smartass. And that's what he did.
   "I knew you were going to end up like this. Damn why did that bitch of a mother you got get an abortion when I told her to."
   McHorn had to grad Nick because he was about to attack his dad. Judy also came to Nicks side,"Nick. Let's go. He isn't worth it."
   "Better be careful bunny. Wouldn't want the savage fox to eat you."
   Nick turned and walked away from the fox without saying a word.
   "Come on John," Wolfurd said pushing the fox to the booking section.
   The other officers got back to work.
   Nick and Judy were sitting in their cubicle. Nick had sat in silence for a while. Judy wanted nothing more than to help her fox.
   "Nick? You ok?"
   "Yeah. I'm fine, Carrots," Nick responded.
   Judy layed her head on the fox's shoulder.
   "If you ask me, I think your the greatest mammal I know. You really were better without him," Judy said causing Nick to show a small smile.
   "I was six when it happened, but I still remember it like yesterday. Me and Clair were asleep when we heard the door in our house slam. I got up to see what was going on and it was my dad. He had always came home drunk. Even at six I could tell when things were about to get bad. There were nights when he would come home hitting mom and even me and Clair. Tonight was no different. Dad came in throwing shit and yelling. Mom tried to calm him down and he hit her. I ran to moms side and he hit me across the room. The neighbors must have heard what was going on because the police were called. They came and took him to jail. That was the last time I had seen him. Until today."
   Judy listened closely to the story and felt so bad for him.
   "Nick, it's ok. He can't hurt you guys anymore. Your a cop and Clair is a crazy fox. I think your mom is protected."
   What Judy said made Nick laugh,"You right, Carrots. It's just that. He got to me when he said that about mom. It brought back all those memories I wanted to forget and I lost it."
   "Hey now fox. You better cheer up right now."
   Nick looked to the bunny and smiled,"Your right. It's still your birthday and I'm going to be happy," Nick said giving his bunny a kiss.
###
   "Well, Ben, were going home," Judy said waving to the cheetah.
   "Ok. Bye guys."
   The fox and bunny walked out of the ZPD and saw something shocked the couple. Nicks car was gone.
   "This day just keeps getting better," Nick said as he walked back into the ZPD.
   "Clawhouser. We got a problem," Nick said.
   "What?"
   "My car is gone. Do we have cameras in the parking lot?" Nick asked.
   "Yeah. The room is that way. Right by the chiefs office," the cheetah responded.
   "Thanks."
   Nick then walked toward the room and entered it seeing a room full of survalance TVs.  
   "Let's see," Nick said skipping through time on the TV pointing toward the lot keeping an eye on his car.
   What he saw made his eyes widen.
   His dad took the car.
   Nick pulled out his phone and called his mom,"Hello?" a voice said. It was his mom.
   "Mom, is the car still in Dads name?"
   Daisy was quiet for a second then said,"yeah. Why?"
   "No reason. Thanks," Nick said before hanging up the phone.
   Nick then threw his keys and said,"Dammit."
  The fox left the room and saw Judy talking to Clawhouser.
   "What did you find out, Slick?" Judy asked when she saw the fox.
   "Dad took the car! What was he in here for?"
   Clawhouser looked at the file Wolfurd filled out and said,"They found him fighting in a bar."
   Nick shook his head and said,"Looks like we're taking a cab, Carrots," Nick said.
   "Nick he stole your car. We gotta do something."
   "No, Carrots. It's his car."
   Judy had the same reaction Nick did.
   "Wait. Nick, my spare Gun and Taser was in the car."
   "You've gotta be kidding me," Nick said,"I swear my dad magically pops out of no where and he's already causing problems."
   "You guys can take the cop car home," Ben said.
   "I know Ben. I think we'll do that," Judy said.
   The two took the cop car and Judy thought they would be going to their apartment, but Nick took a different turn.
   "Where are you going?"
   "To get our stuff," Nick said pulling into a bar. Sure enough there was the car.
   Nick hopped out and went into the car. He grabbed everything they had left in it and was walking to the police car. He was stopped by his dad who was walking out.
   "What the hell are you doing?" John yelled.
   "More like what the hell are YOU doing. Taking the car?  You do realize me and Judy have to get home?"
   "Judy?" John then noticed the bunny sitting in the car,"Guess I was too late when I said that you were going to be eating her. However, the way I said it was wrong."
   Nick had to walk back to the car before he hit the fox. However, John wasn't done talking.
   "You know. Maybe me and your mom can make up. She'll take me back."
   "No she won't, John," Nick said.
   "Why don't you call me dad, son?" The fox asked.
   "Because you aren't my dad," Nick said getting in the car.
   Nick started the drive for their apartment and stopped when they reached their destination.
   The two entered their home and Nick sat on the couch.
   "Damn. What a day," Nick said.
   "Don't let you dad ruin today, Nick," Judy said holding him.
   "I didn't, Carrots. I was with you, so it's still a good day," Nick said with a smile,"So. What about that bedroom idea?" Nick said giving the bunny a kiss. 
   "This is the couch, Nick."
   "Who gives a damn," Nick said as the two started to make out.
###
   "Dang, mom. How are you so good at this game?" Clair said as she lost the fourth time in sorry.
   "Dear, you cannot beat the mom-boss," Daisy laughed.
   The two were about to start their next game when there came a knock at the door.
   Clair got up and opened the door.
   "Hey Cla-"
   The vixen slammed the door shut with a shocked look on her face.
   "Who is it?" Daisy asked walking toward the door.
   "Dad," Clair whispered causing her mom to go wide eyed.
   "What?" Daisy said looking out the window to see the fox at their door.
   "Are you going to let me in?" John said through the door.
   "No!" Clair yelled.
   "Clair, let me talk to him," her mom said.
   "No. He isn't coming in here."
   "Listen to your mother, Clair," the fox said.
   Clair had a look of hatred as she moved to the side slightly,"If he tried anything I swear I'll shoot him," Clair said.
   Daisy opened the door to reveal John.
   "Hey, darlin."
   "Don't call me that. What do you want?"
   "Oh. Your not going to let you husband in?"
   Daisy then looked to see the car.
   "How did you get that car?"
   "Well, I saw our son today. Figured the car was still in my name."
   "How did he and Judy get home?"
   "They're cops. Let them figure it out."
   "You haven't changed a bit," Daisy said shaking her head.
    "Watch what you say," John said with anger.
   "Your drunk. I want you to leave."
   "No. I came all the way to Zootopia to see you."
   "Well you saw us. Now leave," the vixen was about to shit the door but it was held open by John who pushed it all the way open and walked in,"Get the hell out!"
   "Make me," John said. He then saw Clair with a gun pointed at him.
   "I suggest you leave now!"
   John look to his daughter with anger and said,"Put down the fucking gun."
   When Clair refused John ran toward her and Clair pulled the trigger.

AN-Damn this was a long chapter, but I really got into it. I had some fun writing this story. A lot happened. Probably too much happened. However, I hope your ready for the next chapter. It will be really crazy.
                                                    Toodles