The case|Pt.2

AN-Yeah it's a little short, but didn't have much I could think of.

Name:Mont Claw
Age:45
Species:Cheetah
Height:4'10"
Wanted for:everything?
=========
   Nick and Judyhad gotten the info they would need to finish this case. They even got a destination. The two told this to Finnick and Judy's parents. Finnick was happy to hear the news. He was getting tired of not existing in the world.
   So the couple went to the ZPD. They were ready to apprehend the cheetah.
   Most of the ZPD officers went with them because of the danger. They were loaded and ready to go.
   Judy and Nick were outside of the building, an old wearhouse, awaiting to go in. McHorn busted the door open and all officers invaded the area. Shots were fired.
   Nick and Judy along with the other officers. Got down and returned fire.
   Nick then saw Monty running out the backdoor. "McHorn. Back!" Nick yelled. The two officers ran for Monty.
   The cheetah ran fast, but, surprisingly, the rhino was faster and tackled the mammal.
   "Let go of me!" The cheetah yelled.
   "No. Mont Claw, you are under arrest," Nick said putting the cuffs on the cheetah.
   "You bitch!"
   "Shut up," Nick said.
   All the mammals in the building were arrested too, and Nick and Judy were happy to be done with the case. After nine days it was over. Finnick was in the clear now and he could come home at the end of the week. In all he would be at the Hopps house for twelve days. The rest of the week was to make sure everything was ok and clear.
   Bogo was proud of his officers for catching the cheetah. After years of hiding the cheetah was found.
###
   Nick and Judy took the rest of the day off. They say on the couch and chilled the rest of the day enjoying each others company.
   It wasn't until that night that Bonnie and Stu called Judy for their nightly chat.
   "Hey guys!" Judy said answering the call.
   "Hey sweetheart. We saw on the news that you got the cheetah. Congratulations!"
    "Thanks," Nick and Judy said,"Finnick will be able to come home at the end of the week."
     "Oh it's no hurry dear. Finnick has been a pleasure to have."
    "Yeah. He's a cool guy," Nick said.
    "Aww Nick. You are so sweet," Finnick said coming into the picture.
   "Hey dude. We got Monty."
   "Perfect. I can be social now," Finnick said.
   "You were social?" Nick said with a laugh.
   "Hey I make more money than you," Finnick joked.
   "Perhaps that is true.  It at least I have a girlfriend."
   Bonnie, Stu, and Finnick all became quiet.
   "What?" Judy asked
   "Actually I DO have a girlfriend," Finnick said.
   "What? Why didn't I know?" Nick asked.
   "Because it happened this week," Stu said with a smile.
   "Wait. What happened."
   Bonnie piped in,"Let's just say...Finnick agreed that Susan deserved better than Alan."
   Judy face lit up,"Congrats."
   "Thanks. Now sense your a cop maybe I shouldn't tell dyou what happened with Alan."
   "What?" Nick asked with wide eyes.
   "He knocked his ass out," Terry yelled from the other room with pride.
   "My boy, Fin!" Nick said.
   "Yeah. I also agreed to help Susan with the baby."
   Nick and Judy both smiled. Nick had never been more proud of his friend.
   "Well I would say that this was a great day," Stu said.
   "Amen," all the mammals said.
   "Well, goodnight guys. We'll get Finnick this Friday. Love you," Judy said.
   "Love you Judy. Goodnight," the bunnys parents said hanging up the phone.
   Nick was in shock at the moment,"Finnick first shocks me that he knows about pregnancy. Then he shocks me by knowing he was good with kits. Then he and Susan get together and he is agreeing to raising a lot with her?"
   Judy laughed,"That about sums it up."
   "I think I'm going crazy," Nick said.
   "I think I'm going crazy too, Nick," Judy said seductively moving closer," In about 3..2..1," the bunny and fox then kissed and made there Night a lot better.
###
   That Friday, Nick and Judy drove down to BunnyBurrow to get Finnick. They pulled into the yard and saw Finnick with his bags packed talking to Susan.
   "I think they'll make a good couple," Judy said in awe.
   "I do too. I just wish I could've seen Ginnick knock out Allen. He deserved it."
   "Nick, chill. Now let's pick up your friend."
   The two exited the car and walked onto the porch.
   "Finnick Frey?" Nick said with authority.
   "Yes?"
   "You will need to come with us."
   "What he hell is wrong with you?" Finnick asked causing Susan to laugh.
   "Susan Hopps. Why didn't you tell me about this?" Judy asked.
   "Well, I thought it would be a surprise. Also you were working on a case and I didn't want to interrupt that," Susan replied innocently.
   "Whatever."
   Finnick got up and picked up his bags,"I'll talk to you when I get home," Finnick said to Susan.
   "I'll be waiting," the bunny replied with a smile.
   "Ok Nick. Let's go," Finnick said walking to the car.
   "Bye Susan. I guess we'll catch you later," Nick said.
   "Yeah. Bye guys."
   The three mammals got into the car and started the engine.
   "So. Did you enjoy your stay?" Judy asked with a smile.
   "More than you know," Finnick replied
   "Well I guess it's back to the city for you," Nick said.
   Finnick just laughed shacking his head,"Yeah. I know."
   The drive was full of laughs and conversation as the fours mammals went home.

AN-So yeah. I know that I may have made a short spoiler to the story I will write on Finnicks stay at the Hopps house, but not fully. There is still a lot you don't know. Also the case is closed. So happy.
                                           Toodles.