Surprises

AN-Ok, guys. I'm back with the newest chapter.
Enjoy.

   When Judy was finally able to leave the hospital, the bunny didn't think twice. Judy was getting tired being stuck in a hospital. She wanted to be home with Nick.
   It was morning when Judy Hopps woke up from her beautiful sleep, to be greeted by another day.
   However, Judy was confused to see that Nick wasn't in their bed. Just as Judy was about to call for her fox, a certain smell hit her nose.
   "Blueberries," Judy said to herself, getting up from the bed.
   Before she entered the kitchen where her husband was, Judy decided to get a shower and get dressed.
   As the bunny stood in the warm shower that soaked her fur, Judy felt calm. Relaxed. However, a certain feeling in her stomach scared her.
###
   Nick stood in the kitchen by the stove making Blueberry pancakes for him and Judy. Today was going to be great. Nick had alot planned today for he and Judy and nothing was going to mess that up.
   However, when Nick heard a yell come from the bathroom, it came close.
   Nick dropped everything and ran to the bathroom, swinging the door open in a panic,"Carrots!? You ok!?"
   Judy looked to Nick,"It was just a kick. Came out of no where and scared the hell out of Me."
   Nick began to laugh,"You have a bunny in there. What do you expect?"
   "Whatever, just get out so I can finish my shower."
   "Why do I have to leave. Honestly I would enjoy the show," Nick smirked.
   Judy started to blush red,"Nick!"
   "Ok, Carrots, I'll go."
   "Thank you," Judy saod, still blushing,"What am I going to do with that fox?"
###
   Nick had just finished making his and Judy's plate when the bunny walked into the kitchen. Seeing her happy smile made Nick feel good.
   Especially concidering the fact that she gave him a heart attack earier.
   They were in the middle of breakfast when Nick began to talk about the day he planned.
   "So, Carrots, I hope your calender is empty, because I actually have plans for us today."
   "Like what?" Judy asked confused.
   "Can't tell ya. They're surprises."
   Judy just rolled her eyes with a smille,"Ok slick. If that's how you want to play it."
   Nick found himself laughing at how cute his bunny was. He know he could never say that to her face unless he wanted to start world War 3.
###
   "Alright, Carrots, I'm ready when you are," Nick called out into the apartment for his wife.
   "I'm here," Judy said, appearing into view of the fox.
   "Good, now your first surprise is really close by so when we enter the car you need to put a blindfold on."
   Judy looked at the fox with confusion,"I hope you not getting any wrong ideas, Wilde," Judy said.
   "No. Nothing like that."
   Judy rolled her eyes as they entered the car and Nick put the blindfold on Judy.
   "Can you see anything?" Nick asked.
   "No," the bunny replied.
   Then out of no where, Nick gave Judy a kiss on the cheek, making her jump a little,"Just checking," Nick laughed.
   Nick drove for about five minutes until he finally made it to the destination.
  He inched Judy closer to where he wanted her to stand. When she was at that certain spot Nick said,"You ready?"
   "As ready as ill ever be," Judy replied.
   Nick then slowly took off the blindfold, reveling to Judy a beatiful house, with a beautiful yard.
   Judy put a paw over her mouth,"Nick?"
   The fox just smiled proudly as he held his bunny.
   "How did you afford this?" Judy asked.
   "I had some money stashed away from back in the day. Was saving it for something special. I then decided, what could be more special than my family."
   Judy wrapped her arms around Nick and said,"I love you so much."
   Nick returned the hug saying,"I love you too."
###
   Nick second surprise, which Judy didn't need a blindfold for, was a trip to Daisy's house. Not only was this because they hadn't Sen Nicks mom in a while, it was also because, Ms. Wilde had something for her daughter-in-law.
   When Nick knocked on the door, he was expecting his mom to answer it. He was wrong.
   "Oh shit. It's my brother," Clair groaned.
   "Damn. I helped her get out of jail and she's still a bitch to me," Nick said, not to anyone certain.
   "You want to come inside?"
   "I was thinking about it, yes."
   Clair smiled,"Whats the password?"
   "You've got to be sitting me."
   "What's the password, Slick?"
   Nick groaned,"Nick's a fuckboy."
   Clair smiled,"There you go. Come on in."
   Judy had to take a short second to laugh before entering the house.
   "Clair, what took you three so long?" Daisy asked.
   "Just conversation, mom," Clair answered.
   "Well, I'm glad that my son and daughter-in-law are here," Daisy said hugging the two.
   Nick was the one to catch the difference in his mom's voice. That's when he also noticed how she looked.
   "Clair, may I speak with you alone for a second?" Nick whispered into his sisters ear.
   The vixen nodded her head and the two snuck into the kitchen,"What is it?"
   "Is mom ok?" Nick asked.
   Clair looked down,"Nick, she wanted to tell you sooner, but..she couldn't."
   "Tell me what?"
   Clair had a saddened look Nick had never seen his sister wear before,"Nick, mom has a weak heart. The doctor said that..she doesn't have long."
   Nick felt as though he was hit by a truck,"How long is that?"
   "He said she could have, at the most, a year."
   Nick had to sit down a second,"Why can't they find a donor heart?"
   They said that they're looking for one, but have came up empty.
   Nick looked up to his sister,"A year?"
   Clair nodded her head.
   Nick stood up and walked back into the living room where Judy and Daisy were waiting for then. When Nicks mom saw the look on her sons face, she knew that he found out.
   So, Daisy stood up with tears and Nick hugged his mom.
   "Why did you tell me?" Nick cried.
   "You had too much going on to be worrying about me."
   Nick held his mom tighter,"Please, mom, don't forget that I love you so much."
   "I love you too baby," Daisy said back, returning the hug.
   Nick then started to calm down a little and said,"If you ever need anything, please call me."
   Daisy nodded her head with a smile.
   "So, Judy, may I speak with you alone for a second?" the older vixen said.
   Judy nodded her head and the two went to Daisy's room.
   They sat down on her bed and Daisy began to speak,"Judy, I wish I could thank you a million times for everything you've done for my family. Nicl is a different mammal than he used to be, and he's the son I was missing for so long. My family is complete and it's all thanks to you. That's why I wanted to give you something before my time comes to go."
   The vixen then took off her necklace, which was the infinity symbol.
   "I want you to keep it."
   Judy felt a lump in her throat as she put her arms around her mother-in-law.
   "Thank you, ma'am. It's an honor to have someone like you in my life."
   Daisy smiled as she hugged the bunny back,"I love you, Judy. I wish I could say I loved you as much as Nick does, but let's be honest. That fox loves you too much."
   Judy then began to laugh with the vixen. Finally they exited the room, Judy putting on the necklace, prison to never take it off. It was now a part of her, Just like the ring that claimed her as Nick's.

AN- DANG. That was a long chapter. I even passed the 1200 word checkpoint. Well, I guess it's ok. Well our favorite couple have a house, and very little time with Nicks mom. I know I'm about to get alot of hate and bad comments, and I hope you'll all just stay tuned into the story. The next chapter will not be depressing. I've noticed that my last few chapters have been sad. Not sure what that's all about. Maybe I'm just a sad person. Lol.
                                Toodles