t w o

"Your Highness, would you please come down to the throne room? Your father wishes to talk to you" Jimin, the stable boy shyly asked Jungkook, when he took his horse from the prince, who just came back from a quick ride through the countryside. The prince wiped his sweat from his forehead and patted his black horse's big head. "Tell him I will meet him shortly, I just have to change," Jungkook said to Jimin in a relaxed voice and the older nodded. 

With a friendly pat on the stable boy's shoulder, Jungkook exited the stables, trusting Jimin to take good care of his mare. Jungkook was in high spirits when he reached his chambers, smiling at his maids, who ushered him into the bathroom immediately. Life was great right now, he forgot all about his little dilemma. He dressed in simple black pants with a flowy white dress shirt and brown leather boots, his casual attire. 

His hair was still a little damp when he strutted into the throne room, standing in front of his father. "You requested for me, father?" he asked with a calm voice, bowing down lightly. His father smiled, seeing his son in such high spirits. "Sit down, Jungkook. I have something to tell you." Jungkook sat down on the throne on his father's right, which normally occupied his brother and Jungkook sat on his mother's left. "What is it, father?" A big smile spread on the king's face. "My son, I have found you a wife" he exclaimed happily and Jungkook's former smile left his face. 

He jumped up, towering over his father now, who was still sitting in his chair, relaxed as ever. "What do you mean you found me a wife?" the prince expressed calmly, but the fire already licked at his insides. Never did he think that his father would come to him with that kind of news. "I mean exactly that, Jungkook. Princess Yeri, from our neighboring kingdom, accepted your request in marriage" his father told the fuming prince. "She accepted my request? Or her father accepted your request?" he countered with a strained voice. "Don't give me this attitude, Jungkook. It's for your own good" the king frowned. Jungkook tongued his cheek in annoyance. "Yeah, right" he sighed, his voice devoid of any emotion. 

Without saying another word, he turned on his heel and exited the throne room, leaving an unhappy king behind. "She won't stay long, I will make sure of that" Jungkook gritted his teeth, walking past all his guards, before abruptly halting in front of the head of guards. "I challenge you to a duel," he said confidently. Hoseok smirked. "You think you will be finally able to beat me with all that fire burning within you, your highness?"

***

"First impressions are important, my dear. You must look so stunning, that the prince has no choice but to fall for you immediately" Nami grinned happily, patting the heavy emerald green material of the dress Yeri was supposed to wear. The princess sighed, looking at the two packed suitcases who stood by the door. "Where are my roses, Nami?" the princess asked with a small voice. "Which one, princess?" her old maid asked immediately, laying the beautiful gown on the big bed. "The ones my mother grew with me yesterday" the girl clarified, trying not to panic when she couldn't find the light pink flowers. 

"I think they are already in the carriage," Nami said hastily and Yeri visibly relaxed. "Come on, sweetheart. Slip on your dress, then you can go. You don't want to keep Prince Jungkook waiting, do you?" It was obvious, that Nami was holding back her tears when she said that. "I don't want to leave" Yeri whispered silently, careful so Nami would not hear her. She slipped into her dress and then Nami was doing her hair and makeup. When she was done, one of the butlers took her suitcases to the carriage as well and now there was nothing left to do. 

Nami stared at the young princess with watering eyes. "I guess this means goodbye then" Yeri sighed, her throat closing up as well. Nami violently shook her head. "Come here my little rose" the elderly lady cried, opening her arms to engulf the princess in one last hug. "I will miss you so much" her maid cried and Yeri's tears escaped her eyes now as well. "Don't take any shit from the prince, you hear me? You deserve only the best, my love" Nami sobbed and Yeri nodded in her embrace. 

"I will write you often, farewell, Nami-unnie" Yeri murmured, then she turned around and left her maid behind, in her chambers that she will never walk into again. Yeri wiped the last tear from her cheek and smiled at the guard, who helped her into the carriage. "Make yourself comfortable, princess. We will take a while before we cross the border" the guard informed her and Yeri sighed. She was only two hours into the journey when Yeri already started to miss her family. Couldn't at least her father have come with her? Then she wouldn't feel so lonely already. A little familiarity would have really helped her right about now. 

Because of boredom, Yeri resulted in the only activity she could do in the bumping carriage, grow some more roses. They were mostly all red, like her future husband's ability, like her future kingdom's reign. Yeri held the delicate rose between her index and thumb, turning the flower in her hands as if she could read her future in the deep red petals. Suddenly there was an especially deep bump in the road and with Yeri pricked herself on the thorns roses with a yelp. She pricked herself on the flower, which symbolized the fire prince, the princess could not help but wonder, if that was a bad omen. 

Meanwhile, Jungkook stood next to his father in front of the castle, his piercing eyes following the carriage that neared the castle steadily. His bright red dress shirt symbolized the fire burning in his chest. "Are you excited, Jungkook?" his mother asked from his left, a big smile on her beautiful face. Jungkook smirked evilly. "Very."

Can you believe that I actually updated? Bet you forgot about this story already xD What do you think will happen next? Did you like the chapter? Maybe vote or comment then! I love hearing from you guys! <3