Ghosts?

What the hell is that? I look around quickly and realize no one seems to surprised to see a mechanical looking being with an odd green glow, come right through the wall as if it wasn't there. A few people got up and backed away from the being as it floated closer. I was beginning to wonder if I should step in when I hear a young voice with a slight echo shout "Hey! Skulker! Didn't I just throw you back into the ghost zone yesterday?" The question was asked by a teenager with white hair and toxic glowing green eyes. He was wearing all black, sturdy looking black pants, with black combat boots, with green laces, a black shirt with a white emblem on front, and black finger-less gloves. He was also wearing what I could only guess without a closer look was Kevlar for extra protection. He had a white trench coat with black accents over the entire outfit, and I could also see several weapons strapped to him, and a utility belt around his waist. Oddly enough he also floated down from the roof going through it the same way the other being had. I got my phone out and started recording the exchange to add to my report to Bruce later. I gave an internal sigh, just once couldn't Bruce be wrong about something? I was hoping Danny lived in a safe, normal place. Danny! He still in the bathroom, if I get up to go look for him, I'll draw attention to myself.  "Ha!" The mechanical being started, "As if that would keep Skulker, Ghost Zones greatest hunter from getting his prey, and putting your pelt on my wall."  Ewww. "More like ghost zones lamest hunter, and as I've been saying for two years, gross." I'm beginning to like this kid. I start to hear people around me start to whisper. I hear "It's gonna be okay, Phantoms here." Yeah, Phantom always protects us." Phantom? The town hero is just a kid. The League called this place a hoax, a kid has been defending this place for two years by himself. I look closer at Phantom as he descends to the floor. He looks familiar. I think about his body type, thin almost too thin, but with defined muscles. Wait! I take a closer look at his face. It's Danny! If you give this kid black hair and blue eyes, it's Danny! How does no else notice that? Then again no one notices Clark is Superman because of bad acting, bad clothes and a pair of glasses. Maybe it's a coincidence, yeah right, I'll keep an eye on Danny and see. I focus back onto the confrontation taking place. "Please" the kid says "you've been trying to catch me for two years now, you haven't yet and your definitely not going to today." As he's taunting the mechanical being (ghost?) he's rising upward with a challenging look on his face. Smart. He's trying to goad the other into leaving, away from the civilians. Just as it seems to be working, the mechanical being fires a missile at the kid. The kid dodges and it hits the ceiling making it crumble. Several civilians are underneath including me. Just when I think we're all going to be crushed a translucent green shield surrounds us. "You see halfa" the mechanical ghost laughs "I know your weakness, you could never let these humans get hurt, it will be your downfall." The kid floats there for a second and looks at us. "LEAVE" He says in an dark, echoing voice. No one needs to be told twice, and runs for the door. I make sure I'm the last to help any stragglers. I look up and see the kid looking at the other his eyes and aura flaring brighter and he says "You shouldn't have done that Skulker, these people are mine to protect!" Once I'm outside I start encouraging people to get away from the building encase things get sketchy.  Just as everyone is backing away the roof caves in making most of the building come down. Knowing the dust could be dangerous and gas lines could explode, I keep encouraging people to get back. Danny. Little brother I hope your safe. Once some of the dust clears I see the two ghost going at it. The kid looks furious, but his movements are controlled. He's keeping his head, despite being mad. He has good moves, could use some training, looks self taught. Maybe with a martial arts bases. Danny's mom moves like a fighter. I wince as the mechanical being slices the kids upper left arm with a wicked looking blade, the kid grabs the others arm and knocks his head clear off. My stomach twists unpleasantly, maybe the kid was more angry than I thought. What's that? I see a small glowing green blob come crawling out of the suit from where it hit the ground. "I am Skulker and you will pay for that halfa." The kid just smirks and sucks the being into a thermos. Thermos seriously. If that is Danny I gotta get him some better tech. If it's not I hope he's okay. I hear people start cheering and look up to see the kid waving and then he turns and fly's away.