Epilogue

I'm still not sure what comes next but for now I'm living in Gotham. My Dad got a job working for a Lab that will specialize in ecto-energy, turns out it's a great source of clean energy. The lab is ultimately owned by Wayne Inc. so my Dad will still be outfitting the League with weapons to use against ghost just in case.

He decided we all needed a fresh start after what happened with Mom and Vlad. He shut down the portal and brought his work with him to Gotham. Vlad still out there somewhere. My Mom was sent to Arkam asylum after her trial, it was decided she was criminally insane.

I will miss Sam and Tucker but we Skype everyday. Jazz and I have been admitted to Gotham academy on scholarships. We have an apartment that is on the outskirts of Gotham close to Bludhaven so I still see Dick all the time.

I went to see Frostbite, all he could tell me was that my core was severely damaged and that if I were a full ghost I would have faded, he's not sure what will happen but that I should not use my powers for now and give it a chance to heal. I went to Clockwork of course the only thing he would tell me is that "all is as it should be." Ugh, whatever that means.

I have decided to use the training from the Batfamily and started going out in a costume that looks a lot like Damian's Robin outfit but with Nightwing's colors.Jason thinks it's hilarious (trust me I can hear him laughing from here.) I've even gone on patrol with Batman a few times people have started calling me Raven. I'm still working with J'onn on controlling my telekinesis but I've gotten WAY better. Once it's healed, I will eventually be able to be Phantom again. I can feel my core humming, it feels different though, stronger.

I'm not sure what the future will hold, but I know will both my families at my side, I'll can get through anything.

The end

AN: There will be a sequel that may or may not involve Young Justice and/or the Teen Titans. I don't have a Plot fully formed but I do know some key things I want to happen in the next story.

My new story about Danny being Joker and Harley's son is a go, I will be starting on that very soon. I just need to think of a title.

I want to thank everyone who commented/followed/voted or even if you just read it and didn't do any of those things thank you for helping me with my first story. You rock Outcasts. Stay weird.