15. Her Way

-----------

-----------

Kodaline - Love Like This(acoustic)

"We're running around like love is what we found
and nothing else could matter in our lives."

DAMON STARED AT ELLA WITH WIDE EYES. The female vampire was in Holden's shirt, running around their kitchen and trying to cook something.

So far she didn't notice the oldest Salvatore or at least didn't show it. Before Damon could open his mouth, Holden strolled into the kitchen with a bored facial expression. "Holden," Ella spoke and she finally looked at Damon's overwhelming face.

The Middle Salvatore just mused and kissed Ella on the lips slowly before looking over to Damon. "Introduce me to your brother," Ella smiled widely as Damon's eyes widened once again.

He just looked at Holden, who rolled his eyes slowly. "Damon, this is Ella, Ella, this is Damon," he said dully then took a bite of bacon. "Hmm, good."

"My cooking skills didn't go away," Ella smiled to Holden, who smirked and kissed her. Damon was at shock. Last day, Holden seemed to be in love with Elena, and now he was kissing another unknown woman. He then understood that Ella was the friend Stefan informed him about. Not Izzie, another one.

"Holden, may I have a word?" Damon smiled falsely as Ella nodded her head and walked out of the room while chuckling. Holden raised his eyebrow at Damon then motioned for him to speak. "What the hell?" Damon hissed lowly.

"What? You can have play things, I can't?" Holden asked with a small shrug.

Damon smacked Holden in the shoulder so the younger brother rolled his eyes. He didn't want to fight Damon. Especially not if Ella was nearby, listening. "What happened to your immense love for a certain brown eyed girl?" Damon asked because at some point he was team Holden.

"I woke up from my dream," Holden said a total lie and Damon didn't believe in that whatsoever. "I found someone who truly loves me back. I'm fine."

Holden grabbed a plate of bacon then wanted to walk back into his room, but Damon blocked his way. "Are you still mad about that girl thing?" he questioned dully. "Because these are old news."

"What makes you think that it is?" Holden smiled wickedly so Damon pursed his lips, not knowing of what to say. "I've forgotten it. I'm perfectly fine."

Something made Damon believe that the I'm fine sentence was hidden behind a call for help. "I have better news, brother. I know how to kill Elijah."