18. More Stolen Dances

-----------

----------

SYML - Hurt For Me

"For love, I only you next to me
Sweet love, how long before you hurt for me?
Hurt for me, do you hurt for me?"

HOLDEN, STEFAN AND DAMON WERE ALL OUTSIDE THEIR HOUSE. Elena was inside, signing papers so she could be the new owner. "You really think Bonnie can take on Klaus?" Damon asked his brothers, who both were thinking about something.

"She told me she could channel enough witch's power to kill him," Holden mused as he listened to what was happening inside.

"Elijah thought that would work and he was an Original, so..." Stefan trailed off as Holden turned to face the other two males.

"We just need to find him," Damon nodded his head. Holden was still thinking about Ella since she hasn't been home for two days. Both Stefan and Damon noticed his worry and wondered what they could do to help. Even if they had to keep Elena safe.

Damon then pursed his lips. "Could she do one of those witch tracking spells?"

Holden looked at him angrily. "Bonnie is doing enough as it is. Maybe we should stop using her as if she is a real weapon," he snapped causing Damon to raise his eyebrows then look at Stefan.

"Just calm down," Damon grumbled with a roll of his eyes. He then smirked leaving Holden and Stefan to stare at him for explaining his mood change. "Do you think he killed her?"

"Katherine?" Stefan asked and Damon just nodded. "Probably."

Holden smiled a little. "Can't say she didn't deserve that," he mused and then Elena opened the door. The lawyer walked past them as Elena smiled to the brothers.

"Thank you, Mr. Henry," Elena told the man. Stefan and Damon, completely forgetting that a new threshold was not theirs anymore and that they couldn't pass the barrier. "I'm sorry. I completely forgot," Elena shook her head as Holden approached his brothers and crossed his arms over his chest. "Stefan, would you like to come inside my house?" she smiled cheekily.

"I would love to," he entered with a smile and turned to his brothers. "Thank you."

Elena then turned to the other two, but in everyone's surprise she wasn't quick to invite Holden inside. "What are we, twelve?" Damon smiled sarcastically as Holden glanced at Stefan.

"One of us is," Elena told Damon then looked at Holden, who stared at her in confusion. "If I let you both in, do you promise to obey the owner of this house?"