16. Angry Witches

-----------

-----------

Harry Styles - Sign Of The Times

"We don't talk enough
We should open up
Before it's all too much
Will we ever learn?"

HOLDEN KISSED ELLA AS THEY LIED IN BED. The female just mused happily and let her hands go down his jaw. The Salvatore pulled away and stroked Ella's cheek. "I think it's time to get up," he mused as she fell down from him.

Ella sighed lovingly and stared at Holden's bare back as he left the room to see Elena standing there. "Oh," the Gilbert said with surprised eyes as she put on her coat. Her eyes wandered down to Holden's bare chest. "It's getting crowded in here."

Holden narrowed his eyes then Damon rushed in before pushing Elena to the wall. "Damon, what the hell?!" Holden shouted angrily as Damon sneered.

"What are you doing here?" Damon snapped, pressing her neck harshly as Holden pushed him away. Elena started to breathe heavily as Holden stood in front of her.

"What is your problem?" Holden asked furiously turning back to look at the girl he loved. She was glaring at Damon, and then Holden understood something. "You think she's Katherine?"

"I don't think she is, I know!" Damon shouted as Holden turned around and trapped the girl from moving. He looked her in the eye and saw not Elena.

But before Holden could do anything, Stefan walked out with worried eyes. "What the hell's going on here?" he asked seeing Holden stare at Elena.

"I don't know, you tell me," Katherine exclaimed, putting on her best Elena. She even wore Elena's clothes and her hair was straight. "Is Katherine in the tomb or not?"

Stefan then rushed out somewhere as Katherine giggled. "You two are dumber than I thought," she mused as Ella walked in. "Who is this wench?"

Later on, after realizing that Katherine was out of tomb, everyone walked into Stefan's bedroom to converse. The real Elena was sitting on a couch, while Katherine stood behind her, hands placed on the couch.

The Pierce girl was eyeing Ella with jealous eyes as she saw how she looked at Holden. And as much as Katherine wanted Stefan, as much as she loved him, there was something for Holden as well. "What is she doing here?" Elena snapped angrily.

"When we killed Elijah, it broke the compulsion and freed the bitch from the tomb," Damon explained as he glared at Katherine.