"Hey...can I tell you something that might tear you apart?"

Enjoy
°°°°°°°
(Stellan's pov)

She was looking at me with her mesmerizing blue green eyes. A smile on her lips.

But my gaze was glued on her short dress that has ridden up, red blue hickeys adorned her smooth skin.

I felt sick.

Disgusted.

Her hair was a mess, the male scent lingering on her.

Why Luana?

WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!

"Stellan..." my name left her swollen lips.

I gritted my teeth to control the anger rising in me, I glared at her with all disgust I felt for her in that moment.

Her words ringed in my mind.

"I will bring you nothing but pain"

I was ready to bear that pain if it meant she was mine.

That she would never leave me for anyone.

She was right.

I never thought that the pain would be heartbreak.

She stood there silent but sure as hell taken back by my intense glare almost as if it dawned on her. That smile on her face vanished with every other emotion on her face. Her face a blank canvas, a state I have never seen it before, she usually swang her colourful pallet of emotions and showcased what she felt.

She stood there, emotionless.

An emotionless mess.

"You lied" she whispered in a monotone cold voice. Her eyes a cold void piercing into mine, laced with disappointment.

With betrayal.

I lied?

I AM NOT THE ONE WHO SLEPT WITH SOMEONE BEHIND THEIR BACK. I wanted to scream at her, but my heart was feeling this new foreign feeling of pain it made my lungs tighten painfully cutting my air. I experienced a lot of emotions with her, but I never wished that heartbreak would be one of them.

She looked down at herself almost pained, why wouldn't she? She gave her body away. She pulled her dress down and hid the marks under her messy hair.

I looked down at her feet, which were bare.

"Luana, why don't you have your shoes on?" I asked.

Maybe she forgot them by her lover boy.

My fist clenshed at the thought.

"Oh those? Hehe" She giggled, her voice higher that usual, anyone would think she was cheerful, but her stoned features were the polar opposite of her voice "You know~ when you have fun around it might happen that high heels come in the wayyyy" her voice sickly sweet yet it had a heavy weight to it, her brows furrowed as if she was in pain.

My blood boiled, one question swirling around my head.

Why?

She looked up at the clear dark sky "Hey...can I tell you something that might tear you apart?" She closed her eyes almost as in pain, like she didn't want to tell me.

As if you already didn't.

It hurts.

Betrayal hurts, doesn't it?

"In your eyes It might seem cruel to you that I even dare to say such thing now" she chuckled, her laugh missing any humour. A cold laugh I have never heard from her.

"Just spit it out!" I snapped at her, I lost my temper.

She looked me in the eyes, tears were streaming down her cheeks.

"I love you"

My heart stood still for a second. She desperately tried to smile, tear after tear rolled along her jaw falling on the ground with every tear it was harder for her to keep her smile up. So much agony gleaming in her eyes, silent pain.

Silent pain.

Her smile ripped my heart out leaving me bleeding in pain. She snatched it away with her tear stricken cheeks.

Her smile always took my breath away and left me stunned, it was the light switch in my heart...

But this smile....

A smile that fought tears.

I never wished to see this smile. It not only took my breath away, but made me forget how to breath...I was underwater choking on her tears.

She never cries.

I have never seen her cry.

She was fighting to keep her smile up sobs leaving her lips. She was fighting for a smile I wanted to cherish.

A memory flashed in my mind.

"Promise me that this smile will never leave your lips, I don't think I could bear seeing you cry" I looked down at her.

"Pfft have I ever cried?" She clicked her tongue.

"No" I answered remebering the times she should have cried, but gave me a smile instead.

"See? But I will promise...if you promise you won't hate me, never" she looked at me from under her lashes.

I knitted my brows together in confusion.

"I promise" she gave me a dazzling smile with a sigh of relief.

"Remember your words" she chuckled and skipped to the café.

Why do I remember that now?

"You lied" her cold voice echoed in my mind.

I snapped out of my thoughts and was about to say something to her "Luana-" but my eyes couldn't find her.

Like a ghost, she disappeared right in front of my eyes.

Her words echoing in my mind, a sick feeeling spreading in the pit of my stomach

"Hey...can I tell you something that might tear you apart?"

...why?

"It might seem cruel to you that I even dare to say such thing"

...Luana

"I love you"

She was right.

Her words tore my heart apart.