Chapter 7 | "The grandpa is staring at his grandson's cleavage"

(Luana)

The ceremony ended as I shook hands with Haru. Cutting my hand wasn't as bad as I thought, my pain tolerance is way higher than before.

Thanks to Stellan's Alpha blood.

The sound of cheers went around from the large number of pack members.

Haru engulfed me in a brotherly hug, I awkwardly patted his back with my good hand and the edge of my bloodied one. It will take at least minute to heal.

I walked off the stage, watching from the side how Haru held a speech in front of his pack.

I can't believe Stellan really made me do this.

He really made me do the title transfer, he gave up on his title...

He is no more the Alpha of the Placid pack.

And I don't have a reason to leave him...well except if he made me stay here...which I sadly can't but our luggage standing beside Stellan who was in my small body watching Haru, made me believe that we won't stay here.

He really told the truth.

I turned around when Stellan's name was called, I mean my name.

"Stellan Arthur! Give me one reason to not grill your flat a*s right now" an authorised voice spoke.

I turned to a woman who surely had the luck to age in grace, her honey gold eyes didn't give off the usual grandma vibes. They weren't the usual calm nostalgic welcoming eyes. The fire in her eyes made me believe she will really grill my a*s with just her lazer glare.

Wait...flat a*s?

I craned my head to look at my a*s (Stellan's) and I can tell you it is everything but flat, damn...for a guy that is a nice piece. A sight of relief escaped my lips. My mate needs to keep up with my butt, it would be a shame if I made Stellan look bad with my hard worked a*s.

What? That was one of my 'my mate has to--' list points. Right after 'let me put make up on him at least once'.

Now that I am Stellan's body...I can make that point come true.

Yay!

I felt someone tug my ear down, I was met with the grandma who called Stellan's a*s flat.

...she looks scary.

My eyes glanced at Stellan, he eyes were wide and his lips pressed into a thin line. His stare said you are utterly f*cked, better move your a*s!.

"A word" the old lady motioned to the house, in the horror of the moment I just nodded and followed her.

Will she beat my a*s? What did you do Stellan!

Oh my skittles!

Stellan! F*cking help me, this is your body they are dragging somewhere!

He can't hear you.

Anything else?

No...

Then shut up!

I know you are stressed but look at the bright side, we are meeting our mate's grandparents...isn't that good?

The sincerity in her voice made me almost awe at her stupidity.

Almost.

I would love to flick your forehead if I could.

A sigh left my lips when I saw Stellan sneaking behind them to follow me, but the nervous look in his eyes gave me an unsettling feeling.

"Stellan...what are you doing my child" she soothed the wrinkles on her forehead with her hand. She was in clear distress.