Chapter 31 | "...it might have been the BJ offer?"

"The uniform suits you" Stellan took a step back, he turned back to his blank face but his fidgety stance showed that he was excited about something. He didn't even comment on us being back in our bodies.

Our previous topic abruptly fading away. It was intentional on my part but Stellan seemed eager to do so too.

"You think?" I didn't meet his eyes. I tried to keep myself busy by pressing down the blazer of the uniform.

"We can finally do this" his pure anticipation blinding. Before I could ask what he meant I was already swept off my feet and set on the teacher's desk.

"W-what the hell--" I glared at his chest still avoiding his eyes, he guided my hands around his neck, bis short cut hair tickling my palms.

"NSFW tips. Roleplay" He leaned down to my eyes level, each hand on either side of me, trapping me, "I'm the teacher and you are the student" he was glancing at his hand, squinting.

NSFW what?

This better be Pg13.

His little notebook was in his right hand, like a cheat sheet he was reading off the steps, his lips moving while he read it in his head.

"Name, call me Mr Arthur" His eyes shone with curiosity, his usual dead fish eyes were gone.

"No" I took my hands back, crossing them over my chest. I looked away, pretending to protest, I was but it was more so I wouldn't meet his eyes.

"..."

I could feel his eyes on me, silently pleading me.

"Stellan--"

"Aa" he cut me off.

"Stell--"

"Ee" again.

I fellt a vein pop on my forehead "St--"

"Uu"

I whipped my head to meet his eyes, my previous uneasiness overshadowed by my overwhelming urge to hit Stellan with a chair. There is no word in the English language  to describe it.

I gritted my teeth "Mr Arthur?"

"You are finally looking at me" he inched closer, his warm honey gold eyes drawing me in, "Yes, Miss Luana?"

Flustered at the decrease of distance I once again avoided his eyes. A blush rising to my face. My light brown skin doing its best to hide it.

"I said it, now let me go"

"No reaction" he muttered, looking down.

Boi! What are you looking at?

"You have to ask for extra credit" he leaned to where my eyes were focussed, trying to get into my field of vision. I looked the other way, he followed suit.

"As if I ever needed that" I rolled my eyes.

"You are failing my class" he deadpan announced.

"I never failed a class in my life!" His outrageous scenario premise made me galre at him.

"The A+ is yours if you can read the word I will write on your palm" He took a step back, I was still seated on the edge of the desk.

Reluctantly I obliged. My pride as a straight A student on the line.

He took my palm in his hand, I closed my eyes to play fair. The heat of hand sending slight shivers down my neck, the sparks almost made it feel like I was being burnt.

I bit the inside of my cheek when his finger made contact with my palm, the tickling sensation made me want to close my palm.

He drew three letters, as soon as he finished I blurted the word out but apparently not as fast as him.