Chapter 27 | Ring

Tomorrow (30th) is my birthday so I am here with a long chapter.
Don't forget to vote and comment!

\~Stellan's pov~/

A hat.

Why do I want to find a hat?

I did say the line, but only because it recurred in my research and the circumstances fit.

But why would you refuse a gift just because it isn't from your partner? Or use the gift?

I went into the first clothing store I saw, they should have hats.

I found one fairly quickly, I picked one which was labelled 'Fedora'. I was about to walk to the register to pay but noticed that the Fedora would only fit her when she was in her body. I asked if they had more and found one which was the same model but a bit bigger.

...this should do.

Are you really buying two so she can wear them when in either bodies?

Shouldn't I? What if she wants to wear it and is in my body, like right now?

But aren't you also buying yourself one since she is in your body?

If you think like that, that means I also kissed myself, not her.

You are buying her two hats! Great idea!

I noticed a guy come up to me, and another guy standing a few metres behind him.

"Hi, I haven't seen you here before" the large guy states, his hand burried deep in his pockets. Maybe it is because I am in Luana's body that he seemed much bigger.

His fog is clear.

"Because this is my first time in the city" I grab the two Fedoras, maybe he wants to buy one too?

"If you are free I could show you the city?" He gave me an awkward smile, his feet shifting.

This sounds familiar, I think I read this in my research.

Some guys hit on the girl and the guy comes to rescue her,like he was waiting for the perfect moment for his falshy entery.

Used lines would be 'Sorry guys, she is with me' or 'my girlfriend doesn't have time' or just galring at them from behind.

If I were in my body, this would have been the perfect opportunity to use them.

"Have you found the gift for your boyfriend, miss?" The employee I had asked for other hats came from behind the guy.

A guy did appear to save the maiden in distress, not that I needed it. I also doubt Luana would have needed it.

How interesting, seeing it first hand does help.

I hadn't really looked at him, he had long bangs almost covering his face, his black hair really contrasting his pale skin. He was as tall as the guy who was hitting on me. Maybe even taller if it wasn't for his poor posture. All in all he looked gloomy and shy, his loud voice surprised me because it didn't fit his appearance.

His fog is clear

"Oh you were shopping for your boyfriend...well, I hope you found everything" he said in a small voice, flustered he rushed out of the store, his friend tailing behind him.

That was anticlimactic.

There is usually some kind of threatening involved.

"If you want I can ring that up for you" the employee offered, his tone telling me he hoped for me to say yes and have me out of the store.