Chapter 32 | "He isn't a bad guy, just slightly obsessed with body fluids..."

Since it has been a while since I updated here are two long chapters!
Sorry for the long wait, I had a cold (thankfully it was nothing serious), I wanted to at least make it two chapters which took a bit longer.

(1/2)
▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

I folded my hands in my lap to stop myself from tapping the table. Irene, the witch who apparently befriended Stellan while in my body, smiled awkwardly as she came with my food. She insisted on buying me my lunch for some reason. She had already finished hers.

"Hey, did you drink that potion while you disappeared from class?" She pushed the tray to me, I thanked and dug right into my sandwich.

What potion?

I swear I had enough from witches! Why do they always follow me!

"I wasn't feeling well" I shrugged.

"You literally disappeared from the classroom, I looked away for one second and you were gone, and now you came back with a whole different air--even your dead fish eyes are fixed!"

For her to even notice that, huh.

The dead fish eyes are not limited to Stellan's body, it is something within his soul.

"I knew my potion would work!" She held her nose high, bathing in her own pride.

I swear if Stellan took a potion while in my body...

"Trying to poison the new kid already?" Jordan, came behind us and decided to sit down on our table.

Irene snorted and rolled her eyes at him, "Where is your better half?"

"He is currently earning money" he smirked, he head rested in his hand.

My ears perked up.

I pretended to not be surprised at this. I had finished my sandwich and went to the fruit jello, silently listening.

So they didn't heed my warning.

Brats.

Aren't most of them from prestigious families? Why play for more money if they were fed with a silver spoon?

"You really don't learn" Irene glanced at me, then gave Jordan a strained face.

"You Constipated?"

She facepalmed her self "No", then tilted her head to point at me.

"Oh, yeah. I didn't introduce myself. name is Jordan, what is yours?" He gave me a friendly smile, he is the outgoing type? Fearsome.

"Liana Lawler, nice to meet you" I sucked on the straw of my drink.

"Lawler...why does it sound familiar. Oh yeah, you have the same name as the new Teacher. What a coincidence!" He chuckled, completely oblivious. It seems like Irene had put 2 and 2 together a while ago, would explain her weird behaviour. She completely sunk her face into her hands.

"Heyy!" Jayden came from behind Jorden and smacked the back of his neck. Jorden hissed in pain and elbowed his brother in return. Irene gave a thankful look to Jayden, probably because she couldn't hit Jayden for being dumb.

They seemed kind of friendly in class but I guess they are friends? At least they look like it.

"How much did you get?" Jordan rubbed his sore neck.

"Average" he shrugged. He placed the deck of card on the table.

"Ah so Liana, what do you think of the school?" Irene tried to change the topic. I felt someone approaching our table, I glanced to my left.