Chapter 9 | .Period.

I am not dead 🎉🎊
_____

"So I am getting 'my period' you are basically saying" Stellan summarised my awkward explanationn in one simple sentence.

My mouth closed and opened at his direct tongue "...yeeeah, but when you say it like that it sounds like it is the most normal thing that is happening to you" my hand went up to my hair, going through the short strands

I miss the feeling of my long hair.

"I am in the body of my mate, getting 'my period' is not the weirdest thing" he raised a brow waiting for my input.

He was right. Our whole situation is a lot more complicated than a simple period.

I shoved pads in his arm biting my lips at my position. I remember how my mom threw a pack of pads and tampons at my head saying 'choose what you like' and left me to figure out the rest "you will need this, I don't want you to shove a tampon up my V-jay jay so I am only giving you pads. The fact that we are literally in each others pants doesn't give you the right to shove anything up my nether region"

His nose scrunched up "Okay I got it. Just stop talking about your Vagina in my body with my voice...I starting to feel uncomfortable" Stellan shook his head trying to push back my previous speech, his lips still pressed in the same thin line never atempting a smile.

That brought a little smile on my own lips, I thought nothing can faze him but a little intimate talk did wonders, I think I am even seeing a light blush.

His eyes widen suddenly "what is this" he gripped his stomach hunching over.

I grimaced at his stiff state. I've lived for 12 years with this monthly pain but seeing my mate feeling the same...I am starting to feel guilty.

"These are the pre-menstrual cramps. Come one, lay down. You will feel better" I swiped him from the edge of the bed in my arms. My body is actually really light.

My body has a high pain tolerance, which just shows how bad these cramps are, Stellan is really not in the best position.

Stellan was rolled up in a small ball cursing his existence under his breath yet his face was relaxed without a sign of pain. His eyes closed almost looking like he was sleeping but his rapid breaths were the only indicator of his awake state.

"Is this really every-...month" he choked at the end his eyes snapping open. A loud groan leaving him. I put him on the bed covering him with the covers.

"I will get a hot water bottle" I stood up leaving him in his own world cursing under his breath.

I met Emily in the kitchen, an awkward silence filled the air.

"Do you really want to leave?" Emily asked with her raspy voice.

"...I can't stay here. I would only bring this pack more trouble...I tried convincing Stellan but he was set on this" I opened cupboard after another searching for a hot-water bottle.

Emily asked "Does it have to do with where you are from?"

I stopped dead in my tracks, the hot water bottle right in front of me. I reached for it setting it on the counter. "I would only bring you trouble" I repeated my line, my words more strained.

Praise thee hight.

Emily didn't comment on that but changed the topic "Why do you need the hot-water bottle?"

A chuckle leaving me at the bizarre sentence I am about to say "Stellan is getting his period"

Emily raised a brow at me "Did you give him the talk?" She laughed to herself.