Chapter 28 | First Day

He is planning something.

He surely didn't follow beyonce's advice and put a ring on me because he likes me. I can't say he hates me but I doubt he is in love with me..yet. He seems to put effort in, though.

Stellan has an unique way of thinking, he could have just concluded for some reason this would be the best next step.

I could ask...or wait.

I guess I am used to waiting.

"Ready?" I patted down the black dress shirt I was wearing. On the first day Stellan chose a more formal look.

"Can you take a picture?" He gave me his phone.

"Why?" I questioned but still took the picture, maybe for safety reasons?

He paused for a second staring at the picture. "To jerk off" He tucked his phone into his skirt.

I crinkled my nose, revolted "You know you are in my body, right?"

He looked up and then met my eyes "Right" he snipped his fingers, then pointed a finger gun at me as to show that he remembered.

"You looked cute in the uniform so I wanted a picture, but since I am in your body the former answer seemed more appropriate" Stellan slipped into his shoes. "Let's go"

This is just an example on why I can't follow his way of thinking.

"Sure" I sighed grabbing the keys.

First day at school, yaaay.

Note the sarcasm.

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

Stephen didn't tell me there would be an assembly where I would be introduced. I read in the report but I am still surprised by the sheer amount of hormonal teenagers here. It is a highschool after all what would it be without its pubescent devils.

Stephen cleared his throat "Good morning, I hope everyone is doing well. I have a a few announcements, I will try to make it short. First, club activities have been cut to two hours, I know most of you are not happy about that but due to parents' complaints we were forced to, this might change giving the circumstances " groans and some happy faces scattered between the students, mixed opinions I see.

I almost can't recognise the carefree looking guy that came to pick us up. He had suit on, his jacket ironed to perfection so were his pants, his hair was combed back, not a hair out of place.

"Second, There was a warning, but I am going to repeat myself. It is against the rules to write Fanfiction about our staff on Dapttaw or any platform-- I can't believe I have to say this again" Stephen pinched the bridge of his nose. Curiously, I looked to my left to the row of Staff standing stiff, two people turning bright red.

I see why.

"We have a new Teacher Assistant, please welcome him warmly" Stephen stepped to the side to let me speak.

This is the moment I will establish my image, as what kind of teacher do I want to perceived?

Friendly--cool would be my safest bet since I want to get some information out of the students, and since I am closer to their age than other teachers this should be easy.

"Hello everyone, my name is Allen Lawler I am here as a Teacher Assistant in the subject Werewolf history" my eyes skipped over the faces of many students until they stopped at Stellan, who was buried with his height between the students, he met my eyes and waved, his face holding a blank look.