Chapter 14 | I Would Choose The Peacock

Another chapter after this! Yes, another double update!
And a drawing in the next chapter! Don't kill meh!
Update (1/2)

********

"You two lovebirds are late. It is almost 12 o'clock so I don't have time to explain what we are doing. You just need to trust me" Alicia ranted while fiddling with a blue twinkling dust jar.

"Sure" shrugged Stellan nonchalantly.

"Can't end up worse that this, can we?" I gave her a sarcastic smile.

"Great, now strip to your underwear" She opened the jar waiting for us, "We only have 5 minutes! If you want it happening today you need to strip, no time for modesty guys" she gave us an irritated look.

Stellan turned his body to me and closed his eyes. He raised both hands up "You take them off"

"Usually you would jump to the opportunity" I reached for the hem of the shirt and pulled it over his head.

"...you might slap me if my hands accidently brush against your boobs" he shrugged.

My hand accidentally slipped and hit the back of his head "You mean you have zero self control"

"...Why did I end up hit although I was on my best gentleman behaviour?" Stellan rubbed the back of his head confused.

I couldn't help but chuckle at his sincere sounding question "Because your pervert nature is showing" I folded his things neatly on the table "you can open your eyes, but don't you dare touch"

He saluted silently.

Alicia hurried towards Stellan. She dipped her fingers into a twinklin powder, as if it was magic the powder became like paint, drawing smooth lines on Stellan's stomach.

"We don't have time for your kinky games, just strip so I can put this on you, Luana" she hushed me.

I closed my eyes and stripped out of my clothes standing in only boxers.

Just don't look down.

I jolted back feeling a cool gell spreading on my stomach.

"Stay still, we don't have time!" Alicia stressed as she put the magic dust gell on my stomach, arms, and legs.

I glanced at Stellan who already was finished. Words were written on his stomach in a language I couldn't understand, the words were closed in delicate lines that spread like vines around his body.

"I might be a genius" Alicia wiped her mouth with the back of her hand "don't mind the drool" she layed a piece of cloth on the ground, words in another language written on it.

It looks like a drunk wrote it...

"Stand on it. Ah, I didn't have time to do a hand written base, so excuse the 'fast food' like base" she ruffled her hair giggling.

With base she means that cloth, right?

Stellan and I stood close to eachother staring at Alicia with eyes full of expectations. Well my eyes were, Stellan was unmoved.

"Close your eyes, we don't want you two get blind because there might be sparks flying around here" she warned us jokingly.

With closed eyes we listened to Alicia as she chanted a spell I couldn't understand. A small whisper attained my attention.

We are literally in the middle of getting our bodies back!

"Bend down a little" Stellan whispered.