Chapter 2 It's Liam's Way or the Highway

Chapter 2

We rode the bus for about fifteen minutes. It finally stopped in front of the sidewalk and Kirsty led me off. About a block away, we came to her apartment.

The complex was a big brick building, with glass doors and windows that went up several stories. Kirsty pulled me through the doors, past a doorman who she high fived on the way in, and to an elevator. She hit the button with a nine on it. She was humming the tune to "Save You Tonight" by One Direction, of course. She suddenly stopped humming and looked at me. One of her eyes was a little larger than the other one, making her look like a psychopath.

"Did you know Niall Horan's aftershave is Armani Mania?"

"Uh, no?" what was I getting myself into? This chick was probably going to kill me in my sleep.

"Did you know Zayn wrote the part he sings in What Makes You Beautiful?"

"No..." I said and backed away from her slowly. She followed me. I was soon cornered.

"Did you know Louis Tomlinson has the biggest muscles in One Direction, likes girls who like carrots, has a picture of him and Harry on his nightstand, and has one minute and twenty- nine seconds of solos on their album?"

"No." I was getting really scared now. She had me cornered in the elevator and leaned closer to me with every fact. Her eye started twitching when she said the thing about carrots.

"You have so much to learn." she said, shaking her head shamefully and backing away from me. The elevator dinged and the doors slid open. She grabbed my arm in a vise-like grip an dragged me out of the elevator.

She dragged me to apartment thirteen and stopped right outside.

"Do you want to know why I live in apartment nine- thirteen?" she asked.

"I guess," I squeaked.

"It's Niall's date of birth." she said and then whipped around and unlocked the door.

We walked into the apartment and it was completely normal. If a stranger walked in they would never guess a completely obsessed fangirl lived there. It was basically set up like a room you would see on tv. A leather couch was centered in the middle of the room by a coffee table. In front of the couch against the wall was a television and DVD player. The kitchen was off to the side of the room.

"Welcome to my flat!" she yelled and plopped down on the couch.

"Uh, thanks. Do you have a place I could put my stuff?"

"Oh, sure! Let me show you the guest room!" she down a short hallway and opened a door that had a sign taped to it that said "Directioners only!" I walked inside and almost had a heart attack.

No wall space was showing. It was covered from ceiling to floor in posters of the boys. The bed had a bedspread across the top that had the 1D logo on it and five pillows were arranged at the top with pillow cases that said "I <3 Liam Payne" and all the other boy's names. A bookcase was pushed against the wall, each shelf holding up One Direction dolls, bobble heads, and almost every other novelty toy or merchandise they had. At the foot of the bed stood five life-size cardboard cut outs of the boys.

"Do you like the decorating? I did it myself. As soon as their store in London opened, I went in and bought everything they had!" she walked over to the cardboard cut outs and grabbed Harry. "Hello, Harold. Did you miss me?" she said in what I think was supposed to be a sexy voice. She planted a big kiss on the cardboard lips and then put him back in it's spot. "I have it done up like this because when they come for a visit after we're all married I want them to see how much I love them." she giggled and went over to her collection of dolls.

"So, will I be sleeping in here?"

"Of course, silly! Only the best for my guest!" she giggled again. "Hey, that rhymed! Anyways, just put your suitcase anywhere and then head to the livingroom! We're having soup for dinner!" and with that she skipped out of the room singing another One Direction song.

I put my suitcase in the only corner of the room that wasn't filled with stuff from the super hot boy band and went to find Kirsty in the kitchen. When I got there she was heating up a soup in the microwave. When it was done, she took the bowl out and poured it into two eating sized bowls. She gave one to me and then handed me a fork.

"What am I supposed to do with this?" I said, pointing to the fork.

"Eat with it."

"I can't eat soup with a fo-"

"It's Liam's way or the highway!" she screamed at me in a psychotic voice.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry."

She went over and plopped down on her couch and flipped on the television. Apparently, she had somehow hooked up her computer so it would play videos over the tv. A One Direction interview started up and she sat there for the next five minutes mouthing the words along with the boys. Every single word. Then they did a little dance, which she happily danced along to. When she noticed I wasn't dancing, she turned her head, looking a lot like Chuckie the creepy puppet and said,

"Why aren't you dancing?"

"I don't know the dance." I told her.

"Then you will learn!" she said in a really scary voice. She rewound the video to the dance, and so for the next hour and a half, she forced me to practice One Direction's favorite dance.

I had a feeling this was not going to be a fun place to stay.

A/n Hey guys! Thanks for reading! We're going to try to put a video of the interview Kirsty was watching on the side! Oh One Direction. How is it possible for five guys as hot as them to be in the same place at the same time without the world imploding? Comment Vote Fan please! We really appreciate it! ~R =]