Chapter 24 What the Fudge

Chapter 24

It took the boys a minute to absorb what was happening, but when realization finally hit them they all started talking at once.

"You can't leave!" Niall yelled.

"Yeah! We'll miss you!" Harry agreed.

"I'll miss you guys too," I said sadly.

"No. You're not leaving." Louis said, determined.

"But I have to." I sniffled and could feel the tears coming. Niall and Zayn already had tears dripping down their faces, making my heart shrivel up and fall down into my stomach.

"Maybe if you explain to her who we are she'll understand." Liam suggested.

"It won't matter, my mom won't care. She doesn't know who you guys are." I said. "I have to pack now, will someone wheel me to my room?" I asked.

Niall sniffled and nodded. He pushed me into the room we shared and set my wheelchair just inside the door. I heard start crying louder as he left.

Now I was crying, because I didn't want to leave and having Niall and the other boys cry was like seeing a bunch of very sad and adorable puppies. Squishy stampeded into the room and jumped onto my lap.

"Ah, Squishy, I'm going to miss you so much." I said sadly. He looked at me and cocked his head to the side. He whimpered slightly and muzzled his face into my stomach.

I petted him for a while until he got bored and ran out of the room, completely unaware of what was going on.

I turned back to my packing and threw all my stuff into my suitcase. I cried harder when I saw the t-shirt I first wore when I met the boys, with my psychotic roommate. I saw the outfit I wore on my first date with Oliver and cried more, if that was possible. The bathing suit we had to buy after Squishy ate my other one.

I finished packing and wheeled myself slowly out of the bedroom. I left the suitcase in there because I couldn't carry it and work the wheelchair.

I looked around at the hotel room and took in all the memories. The time I tackled Harry in his chair, when we did the twitcam together, Louis and I eating sundaes and watching soap operas. I was really going to miss this place.

I was about ready to just go curl up in a ball somewhere and die, until my gaze landed on five smiling boys, who were all looking straight at me.

"Cut the happy crap, its making me mad." I snapped.

"No, we have a reason to be happy." Louis said.

"Well, I don't. I have to leave you guys." I said.

"No you don't," Liam said. "You have a broken ankle, and we're aren't letting you go on an airplane all alone in a wheelchair."

"You mean, I don't have to go?" I asked.

"That's what we mean!" Zayn said.

I started laughing and crying at the same time. "You guys are amazing!" I said through my tears.

"We know," Harry told me.

"Nianca forever!" Niall shouted.

Squishy barked happily, even though he had no idea what we were so happy about.

"Let's throw a party!" I suggested. So we did. Except, I don't actually know anybody, so we just invited Oliver over.

I texted him and he was knocking outside half an hour later. Zayn opened the door and Oliver very warmly greeted him with a hug. It was safe to say Zayn felt very uncomfortable afterwards.