Chapter 7 Louis Those Are My Cookies

Chapter 7

I decided to play a Kirsty and as I went to unlock the door I turned to the boys. "Guess why our apartment number is nine thirteen!"

Niall took the bait and asked, "Why?"

"It's your birthday, my little leprechaun!" Niall took a few steps back and I unlocked the door.

The boys walked in and I gave them a small tour. We came to my room and I stopped outside the door. "What you are about to see has nothing to do with me. It is all Kirsty, and please don't run away screaming."

The opened the door and waited for their reactions. They stood in shock for a minute, until Louis whooped and ran for the dolls. "Lads! Check this out! She has action figures of us!" The boys all ran in after him and each grabbed their own doll. I told them to wait in the living room while I packed up and they filed out, still holding their dolls.

I tried to quickly pack everything as fast as I could, but it ended up being about a half-hour before I had all my stuff together. I pulled my bags back into the room with the boys and found them acting out a story with their action figures.

"Harry! No, you promised we could go to Nando's! Put your clothes back on!" Niall bounced his doll in the air, so he could let everyone know it was talking. Harry's doll was sitting down on the coffee table, completely naked. I was just glad the real Harry had his clothes on. Liam made his doll start talking.

"Boys! We have to get ready for the show tonight! Harry, put your clothes on, we have to go meet the girls waiting outside." The Liam doll went around the table and all the dolls stood up. Louis' doll chose at that moment to do the splits.

"Lads, look! He's flexible!" Louis started spinning the dolls head around, making it look like an owl. Zayn made his doll do a flip and it landed face down on the table. Amusing as it was, I cleared my throat and five pairs of eyes looked up to meet mine.

"Boys, I got all my stuff together so we can leave now." The guys complained and Louis yawned.

"I'm too tired to drive. What if I fall asleep?" Louis stretched and the other boys nodded in agreement. I sighed because I really wanted to get out of here.

"You can't stay awake long enough to drive back to the bus?" I pleaded. Zayn crawled over to where I was standing and took my hand.

"We're so tired Bianca! Can't we just stay here and sleep?" he whined. I rolled my eyes because I knew they were playing it up. Five minutes ago their dolls were getting ready to do a show for Pete's sake! He gave me the puppy dog eyes and I totally melted. How can one refuse Zayn Malik's puppy eyes?

"Fine. Tonight, then we leave first thing in the morning. Deal?" Now I had to think of a sleeping arrangement. There was room for two in Kirsty's bed and two in mine, then there was room for two more on the pullout couch.

"I call the room that doesn't belong to the crazy girl!" Niall shouted. Liam smacked him upside the head.

"We have to share and it's Bianca's house, so she gets her bed. I'll stay with Louis and Harry and Zayn can stay together, so that leaves Niall and Bianca. I hope that's ok with everyone." The boys all nodded in agreement and headed off to the rooms.

Niall and I stood there awkwardly before I went off to change into my pajamas. I came back and Niall was about to get into bed. I curled up into a ball as far as I could to my side of the bed. He acted like it was perfectly normal to share a bed with some girl you just met and was quickly snoring.

I lay awake hoping for sleep to come, but between my thoughts and Niall's snoring, sleep was almost impossible. It was even harder to relax when Niall farted in his sleep. Then it just got awkward for me. He rolled over and moaned something that sounded like, "Louis, those are my cookies."

I listened for a few more minutes and Niall continued mumbling. "Harry, I'm cold. Are you cold? I think Bianca is sleeping. Shhh." I silently laughed at Niall's sleep talk. He continued, "Today the show was awesome and we found two pretty girls on our tour bus! One of them attacked Liam and then we tied her up. The security guards took her away and we got to talk to the other one and she's super nice." After a few more minutes Niall farted again so I got up and headed into the kitchen.

Louis was standing at the counter with a pillow and was pouring milk onto it. "Louis, what are you doing?" I asked. He looked at me with blank eyes.

"I'm making a cake. Don't tell Zayn because it's a surprise!" Louis went back to pouring the gallon of milk all over the pillow. I realized that he was sleep walking and tried to think of a way to get him to wake up.

"Louis, let's head back to bed," I gently tugged on his arm and he grabbed my hand.

"Mum, I really need to make Zayn this cake! I'm almost finished with it, I just need to put it into the oven." Louis pushed the pillow into the sink and turned the faucet on. This might be harder than I thought.

"No I'm Bianca, not Mom. Come on, let's go to sleep."

"Bianca! That sounds like Beyonce! I love that song! Bianca's a boy!" I rolled my eyes.

"Louis, come on, go back to bed and you can finish the cake in the morning." Louis followed me to the room that he and Liam were sharing and lay down and fell asleep almost immediately. I went back to bed and Niall was finally quiet.

I woke up with my face pressed against something really good smelling and kind of hard. I opened my eyes and saw my face was pressed against Niall's chest. I almost died when I saw a little wet spot I made from drool.

I got up and woke all the boys so we could head out. Niall came out of the room looking kind of grossed out. "Does anyone know what's on my shirt?"

***********Hey everyone!! Thanks for reading!! Sorry it took so long to upload but it was the weekend and my family had plans and stuff like that.

There were also parents breathing down my neck. All. Week. Long.

Thanks for reading and comment, vote, and fan if you liked it!!

~K