Chapter 18 We Need Some Chicken Wings On The Fly

Chapter 18

I woke up in the morning sprawled out over the bed with a hand pressed against Niall's cheek, making his face squished to one side. Normally, it would've been unattractive, but it's Niall Horan we're talking about.

Anyways, I got up out of bed, but decided I couldn't just leave him sleeping. So I got back on the bed and started jumping around.

"Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" I yelled in a cheery voice. "Good morning, good morning! It's such a lovely day!" I sang from a sing-a-long I used to watch as a little kid.

"Shut up." he groaned and rolled over.

"Nialler! It's time to wake up!" I yelled again.

"Go away." he said.

"Not happening!" I shouted.

Instead of responding, he grabbed my leg so I fell on my butt.

"That was not very nice." I pouted.

"I'm asleep." he mumbled.

"Obviously not if you're talking to me!" I said. I took ahold of the blanket he was laying on and pulled so he flew off the side of the bed. He hit the floor with a thud.

"Ouch." he whined. "Why do I always get stuck sleeping with you?" he asked.

"Because you love me."

"Tonight you can sleep with Liam or Louis or something." he said.

"Whatever you say, Niall." I said and walked out to the living room.

None of the other boys were out yet and I heard sounds of them sleeping coming from the rooms.

"Squishy!" I called. He trotted up to me and I picked him up. I walked into Zayn and Harry's room.

"Okay, Squishy. Wake them up with kisses. Make sure you lick inside Zayn's ear." I said and set him on the bed. He immediately charged the boys and licked all over their faces. He also got Zayn's ear. What a cutie.

"Ew, what was that for?" Harry asked.

"It's time to get up!" I said.

"Why so early?" Zayn asked.

"Because one of you lucky lads gets to drive me to work today!" I said and got Squishy to wake up Louis and Liam with me.

I walked into their room and Squishy and I sang a duet of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.

"Stop the madness!" Louis yelled and covered his ears with a pillow.

"Rise and shine, boys!" I yelled.

"Five more minutes." Liam grumbled.

"Nope, you have exactly an hour to get ready to take me to work. Clock starts now." I said and skipped off to take a shower.

Once I was done in the shower and dressed for work, I walked out of the bathroom and saw the boys looking slightly tired, but ready to go.

"Most people aren't this happy going to work on a Tuesday morning." Harry said as we made our way to the lobby.

"You're just mad that Squishy woke you up by licking every inch of your face." I said.

"That was not appreciated." Zayn said, grumpily.

"Someone got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning." I said with a sing songy voice.

"More like on the wrong side of the floor." Niall mumbled.

I rolled my eyes and walked to our car. I got in the back and the boys followed. Harry was driving and I sat in the back by Liam while Niall and Zayn sat behind the driver and passenger seats and Louis sat beside Harry in the passenger's seat. Louis flipped on the radio and Harry started driving.