Chapter 14 Boom Shaka Laka

Chapter 14

When we got back to the hotel, I noticed a lot more people around. Most of them were screaming teenage girls.

"Guys, I think our location has been discovered." I said as I read the signs some of the girls were holding.

"Let's drive around back sneak in that way." Liam suggested.

Louis pulled the car around to the other side of the building and parked beside several dumpsters. We ran inside through the back door.

Back up in the room we decided we should probably move hotels, because it wasn't a good idea for me to be seen sleeping in the same room with the boys. Apparently, that would make a lot of girls jealous and thirsty for my blood.

We went to bed and in the next afternoon we packed up all of our stuff. I snuck out the back, and the boys went out the front to greet some of the fans that waited there all night.

I very carefully pulled the car around to the front to meet the boys and parked close to the doors of the hotel. I saw them talking to girls and taking pictures with them. I climbed into the back seat with Squishy so one of the boys could drive and I wouldn't be noticed.

After a while the boys all headed towards the car carrying things from their fans.

"Thanks girls! You are all amazing!" they said as they climbed into the car. Zayn and Liam sat in the back with me, while Niall and Harry sat in the two middle seats and Louis drove. Squishy alternated between the passenger seat and playing with the boys on the floor.

Once they were all in, Niall held up a picture one of the girls had made. It was basically a big blue poster with pink hearts all over it. In big bubble letters it said, "I ship Nianca!" and there was a picture of us underneath it.there were several other little things that had my name combined with the boys'.

"Our girls love you!" Louis said. My heart melted at the way they called their fans, 'Our girls.'

"Except for the ones sending you death threats on twitter." Harry said.

"Yeah, they don't like you very much." Niall said.

"Great." I said sarcastically.

Zayn, who was sitting beside me playing with Squishy with the little sock monkey dog toy he bought patted my back.

"Don't take it too hard, Bianca. They're just jealous because you get all this." he gestured to each of the boys and wiggled his eyebrows suggestively. It was creepy.

"Please don't do that again." I said.

"Why? Does it overwhelm you?" he flipped his hair that he hadn't styled into the usual quiff yet.

"No. And now you have that song stuck in my head, so because you were being creepy, I think I will sing it for you." I announced and opened my mouth, only to have Liam clamp his hand down on it.

"Please, I'm begging you, don't sing." I frowned while he still had his hand on my mouth. I then licked his palm.

He pulled his hand away and made a disgusted face. "You licked me!"

"Yes, yes I did. And your hands taste like sweat." I smiled at him and the boys laughed. They stopped laughing when I belted out the chorus to their song Gotta Be You. Squishy howled along with me.

After I was done, they all stared at me, except Louis because he was driving.

"Never do that again." Harry said.

I pouted. "That was mean, Harry." I said quietly. I sniffled and Niall turned around in his seat.

"He didn't mean it Bianca, please don't cry. It wasn't that bad." he patted my knee and I leaned into Liam's side. I sniffled a little more. Niall glared at Harry and said,