Chapter 4 Holy Bromance!

Chapter 4

It was now the morning of the concert. I was still stuck at Kirsty's place, and she was sadly still crazy.

She had spent the past week getting ready for the concert, scouring YouTube for things about the boys, like what they like in a girl, and other things. She had bought several bottles of peppermint perfume and also vanilla perfume and mixed them together creating a scent she claimed would have us "Beating the boys off us with carrots." Apparently, Harry likes girls who smell like peppermints and Zayn likes girls who smell like vanilla. She said she didn't need to do much with her appearance for Niall because she was shorter than 5'7, had brown hair, and green eyes, which is what he likes. She also bought a whole truckload of pink nail polish, because according to the creeperish videos she watched, one of the boys likes girls in pink nail polish. She had also been running around the house doing lunges and squats all the time to make her butt firm. She said they all like good bums. She also made us eat carrots and potatoes for every meal. Every night before we went to bed we had to watch interviews or videos of their concerts. Normally I wouldn't mind, but she made weird comments about it that were sometimes very rude and suggestive. This girl had some major problems.

At least I could use work to get some normal human interaction. Jade, Kirsty's coworker at Nando's, was a Directioner, but not as obsessively as Kirsty. She was actually kind of fun to work with. Plus, it was pretty awesome working at a restaurant that all the boys had eaten at before.

Anyways, after putting on the t-shirt Kirsty made me, I was ready to go. I let her talk me into wearing the vanilla-peppermint perfume and pink nail polish. The t-shirt was a whole new level of creepy. On the front it said, "Future Mrs. Direction" and on the back it said "Payne is my cookie man" if you don't understand this reference please go look up Liam's twitcams on YouTube. She made five shirts, one for each boy. She was wearing the one for Harry. I would tell you what it said on the back, but it was disgusting and I would scar small children. I would be surprised if she didn't get arrested.

We left the apartment complex, after she high fived the doorman again. I had learned this week that his name was Borris, and he was also a Directioner. He was pretty cool, even though it was kind of weird that a fifty year old man was a fan of the hottest boy band ever. He didn't like them in a creepy way though. He just liked their music and his granddaughters were huge fans.

We took the bus to the arena, which was not crowded at all because we still had about seven hours until the concert. Kirsty insisted the only way to meet them was to show up early and look like we're dedicated. Jade was going to meet us later, because she had something to do.

When we got there, a few people were milling around the front. Kirsty grabbed me by the arm and whispered, "Bianca, let's head around back! There might be some posters we can take pictures by!" and she dragged me away from all witnesses who could help me if she went completely bonkers and decided to kill me.

She insisted on creeping around the building in the bushes. She said she had done this before so she had experience with this kind of thing.

Around back there was nothing. Except for their tour bus!

"Holy Bromance! Let's go!" she said and took off running towards the bus.

"Kirsty! This is a bad idea!" I yelled as she ran up to the bus. She tried to get in, but it was locked, which was a good thing. Until she pulled something out of her pocket.

"Lock picking kit. Never go anywhere without one." she said.

"Are you insane? You're going to get in so much trouble!"

"No I won't! Besides, we won't get caught!" then she looked at me with a really serious face, "Me and the cops don't mix." and went back to picking the lock. We heard an unlocking sound, so she pried the doors open and climbed the stairs to get inside. I had no choice but to follow her.

Hey guys! Sorry for the lack of dialogue. But another chapter, so comment vote and fan please! ~R=]