Chapter 13 Mommy Pet Bianca

Chapter 13

Backstage, the boys were lounging on some couches but stood up when they saw Oliver and I. I introduced him and the boys and he got pictured with all of them. I could tell they were all a little creeped out by his phone case.

"I can't believe I'm actually meeting One Direction right now! Someone pinch me!" Oliver exclaimed. We sat and talked to the boys for awhile until I decided to check my twitter. The same girl who had tweeted me the picture of Niall and I's wedding had just done a picture of our babies.

It was a little girl with my curly brown hair and Niall's crystal blue eyes. It was also holding a four leaf clover.

"Hey Niall, look they made our baby," I joked as I handed him the phone. He laughed and passed the phone around to the other boys.

"They listened to my suggestion!" Harry cheered. I frowned at him.

"Actually, they thought it was me tweeting them so they listened to my suggestion. So ha," I said to Harry.

He pouted and then went back to talking to Oliver and the other boys. Some of them were tired from the show so they headed back to the hotel. I was left with Oliver. We decided to go out and get some coffee before I went back.

Once again I got lost in his British accent and brown eyes and didn't make conversation with him. I just sat there and stared at him. He didn't seem to notice though, because he just sat there and gushed about how great talking to One Direction was.

We went back to the hotel and stopped outside the door to my room. "Thanks for the great night, Oliver," I said and tried not to be awkward.

"It was my pleasure Bianca, and hopefully we can go out again sometime?" He said hopefully. I cheered inside my head but was totally cool on the outside.

"Um, well, yeah, we should go out again! Like, I have work but I get the day off on Wednesday. We should go do something then, unless you don't want to, or one of us dies before then.." I quickly stopped talking and mentally slapped myself. I'm definitely going to die alone.

"Yeah, we should go out for a movie or something. On Wednesday. You could bring the boys too," Oliver suggested and I quickly agreed.

Then I almost peed myself when he leaned down and gave me a quick peck on the lips before he left. I blushed and he waved goodbye before walking down the hallway. My cheeks felt like they were on fire when I swung the hotel room door open quickly. It stopped opening momentarily when it connected with something on the other side and I heard an "Oof!" and then a thud.

I looked to see Harry lying on the floor holding his nose. It was already starting to bleed so I guessed that was what the door hit.

While Harry was trying to stop the bleeding, the other boys jumped on me. "Why are your cheeks red? And why did you thank him for a great night? Did you guys do it?" Louis asked.

Zayn joined in then. "Bianca wouldn't do that Lou! Did he take advantage of you?"

Niall looked mad and said, "I will saw off his nutter butters."

"With a spoon!" Liam added.

"Guys, calm down. He just gave me a little kiss, that's all. And Liam, a spoon isn't sharp, so cutting off his nutter butters would be almost impossible. Thanks for the concern though."

"Louis slung his arm around me and pinched my cheek. "We will always look out for our pet Bianca!" He said.

"Pet Bianca?"

"Yes, because you're adorable,"

Harry said, still holding his bleeding nose. I rummaged through my purse and pulled out something. I tossed it to him and he looked at it in disgust.

"It's my nose that's bleeding. Nothing else." Harry said glaring at me. I laughed at the boys' expressions.

"It'll help! It's absorbent and sanitary, just put it in your nose." I pleaded. Harry pushed the thing up his nose and the other boys laughed at him. Zayn grabbed my purse and grabbed a few more items.

He passed them around and pretty soon he and Niall had them in their ears and the rest had some in their noses. I scowled at them. "Those cost money, you know. And now I'm all out."

"Sorry Bianca, we didn't mean to use them all," Niall said giving me puppy dog eyes. Speaking of puppy, Squishy came running from out of the bathroom. He had toilet paper wrapped all around him and I looked back at Niall questioningly.

"Before you got home we planned Squishy's Halloween costume," he explained.

"Halloween isn't until October, Niall. Now come with me, we need to buy more of those earplugs you are using." I pulled Niall and Louis so the other boys started following.

"Why don't you call them by the real name?" Liam asked.

"Because it's a dirty word," I said and then continued to march the boys down to the lobby.

"Why do you think tampon is a dirty word?" Zayn asked.

The rest of the boys laughed and made up a song about the word tampon. I hate that word.

Once we got to the store I headed straight for the aisle with the feminine products and the boys bounced along behind me. I grabbed a box and looked back to find the boys were nowhere in sight. There was a loud crash from the other side of the store and I ran after it.

I found the boys in the aisle with the bikes in it. They each had a tricycle and were racing them up and down the aisle. I talked Liam off of the bike and had him help me get the other boys. Once they were standing in front of me, Louis pouted.

"Why do you keep acting like a mom?" he asked. The other boys pouted with him and I scowled at them.

"Because you used up my entire box of personal items and then ran away from me I this store. You're lucky it's so late so there isn't hardly anyone here, because you could've been mobbed!" The boys kept looking at me with pouty faces and I decided to let them each pick out a toy for Squishy.

"Thanks, Mommy," Niall said when he came back to the cart and put his toy in. It was a little plastic hamburger with a sqeaker in it. Niall gave me a hug and I felt my insides melt. The other boys put the toys they picked out in the cart and lined up to give me a hug.

At the checkout, the boys begged me to let them each get a candy bar. They cheered and put their candy next to the toys and the box of items that shall not be named. We went to get in the car and Zayn sat next to me while Louis was driving and the other three sat in the back.

"Thank you, Mommy Pet Bianca. You're the best person that has ever had a psychotic roommate sneak onto our tour bus." Then he put his head on my shoulder and laughed.

"I think I'm the only person who has ever had a psychotic roommate sneak onto your tour bus," I said quietly. Zayn chuckled and patted my knee.

"Don't ruin the moment, Mommy Pet Bianca."

****** Hi everybody! Thanks for reading! Vote ad comment if you liked it!

If anybody would like us to read their story, please don't comment down below advertising. If you PM us we would be more than happy to read it.

Video on the side is a bit of Harry's bum being grabbed. I wish that was me.

Vote, comment, fan if you liked it!! ~K=)