Chapter 11 Revenge Is Sweet

Chapter 11

After we were done swimming the boys and I went back to the rooms. I looked over Harry's shoulder as he went on Twitter. Then, since I was bored, I stole his computer and googled Niall. For some reason I find amusement in googling random things.

The first link to pop up was for an online gossip magazine. I clicked on it and there was a picture of the boys and I walking down the street with Squishy. The headline read, "One Direction Mystery Girl Dating Niall?"

"I didn't know we were dating," Niall said as he read the article. I pretended to be offended.

"I can't believe you forgot!" I playfully smacked his arm. I read the article and it was pretty much the writers trying to figure out who I was. I read some of the comments and some people said they were trying to find my twitter.

Zayn read the comments and said, "Speaking of twitter, what is yours?"

"I don't have one." I had always wanted one but I never got around to making it.

The boys all gasped and grabbed the computer. They crowded around it and whispered to each other. Then after a few minutes they turned the screen to me. "We need you to fill out your information," Louis said.

I looked at the name they tried to give me and I looked at Harry. "@I_want_the_curls? Really Harry?" He grinned cheekily at me and I changed the name and put in my information. Then I got the app so I could tweet from anywhere I want. I signed in on the app while the boys had the computer.

The boys looked at my new account and started laughing at the name. Except for Zayn, who just scowled at me. Apparently he wasn't very impressed with @Zaynismysquishy.

Liam rubbed Zayn's hair and said, "Zayn can be my Squishy too!" And then he tackled him in a bear hug which quickly turned into a dog pile.

Once I got them to get up and act like normal people, they all got on their phones. A few minutes later my phone beeped. It said, "@Real_Liam_Payne, @Harry_Styles, @NiallOfficial, @zaynmalik, and @Louis_Tomlinson are now following you."

"I feel like I'm being stalked," I said and put my phone away. The boys went back to messing around and I got Squishy's leash. He hadn't gotten much exercise in awhile and I needed some fresh air.

Squishy pulled on his leash while I walked him to the park. Halfway there the leash went slack and I looked up to see Squishy running down the sidewalk. I sprinted after him, yelling and trying to get him to stop. Suddenly, a man jumped in front of Squishy and picked him up. I ran up to him and he handed Squishy over to me.

"Is this your dog?" He asked, and I looked up at him and noticed he had really pretty brown eyes. He also ha d British accent. I found myself staring at him for a minute before I answered.

"Yeah, he must have slipped his collar when I wasn't paying attention. Thanks for catching him before he ran out into the street."

"No problem, I'm Oliver by the way," he said as he offered a hand out to me. I shifted Squishy to my other arm so I could shake it.

"I'm Bianca. Nice to meet you," I said and then awkwardly stared at him for a minute. He finally broke the silence by asking me if I wanted to get some coffee with him. I heard myself say yes before I remembered I don't even drink coffee.

We went to a small coffee shop on a corner and he told me I could wait outside with Squishy while he went and got our drinks. He came back holding two steaming cups and I took one and sat down at a table outside. We sat in silence for a minute before he asked me a question.

"You're the girl that's friends with One Direction, aren't you?"

"Yeah but I'm not dating Niall. I saw a rumor that I was and I'm not dating any of them. I'm totally single." I tried to bat my eyes at him but I probably just looked like I had a twitch or something.

"So since you're single could I call you sometime?" Oliver asked. I smiled and forgot to answer his question until he cleared his throat. I kind of remember why I didn't get many dates back home.

"Yeah. Here's my number," I quickly scribbled my phone number on a napkin with a pen I dug out of my over cluttered purse. He finished his coffee and I tried not to look any more awkward. We said our goodbyes and parted ways.

A few minutes after I got home my phone rang and since it was sitting on the couch while I was in the restroom, Zayn answered it. I came out of the bathroom to find him laying across the couch and talking into my phone. I'm not really sure exactly what about though. He pouted when he saw me and said goodbye to whoever was on the other line. I took the phone from him and Zayn left the room to give me some privacy.

"Hello?"

"Hey Bianca, it's Oliver!"

"Oh hi! Sorry about Zayn, I didn't have my phone so he answered it for me."

He laughed and I could picture him running a hand through his light brown hair that looked so soft I could just take a nap in it. "That's fine. It was pretty cool to talk to him, I'm actually a pretty big fan of theirs."

"Really, you're a Directioner?" I asked. It kind of surprised me because he didn't seem like the type of person to like One Direction.

"Yeah, totally. So I was wondering, do you have any plans on Saturday night?"

"Actually, the boys have a concert that night but you should come with me."

"Really? That would be awesome!"

"Alright, meet me at the about an hour before the show starts?" I did a little happy dance and said goodbye to Oliver. I was still doing my dance when the boys walked back into the room.

"Look boys, she can dance almost as well as she can sing!" Liam said. They all laughed and I threw a couch pillow at him.

"Shut up! You're just jealous because I have a hot date. Oh, and by the way, can I have two front row seats to your concert? Please?" I tried my best puppy dog face on him and he made me a deal.

"You let Harry tweet on your phone and you can have the tickets."

"No fair! Harry is inappropriate! And it would be useless because I don't have any followers, so ha." I thought I won until Liam showed me his recent tweets.

He and the other guys told everybody to follow me. I checked my twitter and saw I now had tons of followers and tweets, mostly asking if I was dating any of the boys.

"I hate you all," I said, and then gave my phone to Harry. At least later on I could just tell everyone I was hacked.

It seemed like Squishy sensed I was ticked because he walked over to Harry and lifted his leg on his pants. Revenge is sweet.

**** Hey everybody!! New chapter! Dedicated to BeautifullyClueless because she is working on a new story and she made me the main character!! =) the prologue is up, and it's called Wanted. So go check it out!

Video on the side is a parody that 1D did of What Makes You Beautiful! Don't you just love Harry's pose at the beginning? =)

Thanks for reading and comment, vote, and fan if you liked it!! ~K=)