Chapter 10 Kick Some Arse

Chapter 10

The boys continued on with their Finding Nemo quotes for another hour, until they eventually got tired. The puppy was already snoozing on a blanket we had put in a chair.

"I'm going to bed now!" Harry announced.

"What are the sleeping arrangements?" I asked.

"We will all sleep in our bunks and you can sleep on this very comfortable couch." Louis told me. I nodded and sat on the couch while Liam went to get me a pillow and blanket.

"Tomorrow we can check into a hotel or something so we won't have to all be crammed on this tour bus anymore." Zayn said and he patted me on the head and then went off to his bunk.

"Goodnight Bianca!" Niall told me cheerfully.

"Night boys." I said and Liam came back with my pillow and blanket.

We finished saying our goodnights and went to bed.

In the morning I woke up to the smell of breakfast and saw that Harry was standing at the stove cooking eggs. The other boys were lazing around watching, except for Liam, who was playing with the puppy on the floor.

"Did you guys decide what to name the dog?" I asked.

They nodded and Harry grinned cheekily. "Squishy!" he yelled.

"You're naming your dog Squishy?" I asked. I wasn't really sure if I should be happy about the name because it was cute or if I should worry because they wanted to name a dog Squishy.

"Yes!" Louis yelled.

"Why?" I asked.

Niall walked over to the puppy and scooped him up. He then poked the puppy's belly and said, "Because he is squishy, so he will be mine, and he will be my Squishy."

"You already used that quote." I pointed out.

"Who cares? His name shall be Squishy!" Zayn yelled. "Now let's go check into a hotel room. It's starting to get really cramped on this bus."

They all agreed and after they finished breakfast they grabbed their suitcases. Luckily, I hadn't unpacked at all so it wouldn't take another hour and a half before we left.

We headed towards the car and got in. Louis drove us to a nearby hotel.

"Hopefully they allow dogs." Liam said.

When we got to the hotel I was surprised to find that there weren't any screaming teenage girls standing outside. I guess they didn't know we were coming. It also could've had to do with the fact that everyone was in school. Anyways, the manager of the hotel was more than happy to let us in, including Squishy.

We used the elevator to get to our rooms. We had gotten conjoined rooms because they didn't have enough beds in one room for six people.

When we got to our rooms we went in and threw our suitcases on the floor and plopped on the beds.

"What do you guys want to do now?" I asked.

"Swim!" Louis yelled.

There were cheers around the room, except for Zayn. I didn't know if he ever got over his fear of water.

"Let's go get changed!" Liam yelled.

"I was planning on going skinny dipping." Harry complained.

"No!" I yelled at him. "Absolutely not!"

He laughed and went to get his swim trunks. I pulled my tankini out of my suitcase and laid it on top. I needed to wash up before I changed.

When I came back out of the bathroom I heard the sound of ripping fabric and looked down to see Squishy tearing my swimsuit to shreds.