Chapter 17 I Am Your Candy Girl

Chapter 17

Before we left the diner Oliver offered to buy us coffee. "No thanks, but I'll take a hot chocolate if they make those," I said.

"They only make coffee and tea, but they have really good coffee here," Oliver replied, trying to talk me into it. I guess he hadn't seen me with too much caffeine yet.

"I'm not very good with caffeine, but thank you anyways."

"You know you can just get decaf, right?" Oliver asked. I never thought of that. I had spent years shunning coffee because of my problem. Thinking about getting to taste some almost brought tears to my eyes.

"Ok then, I'll have a decaf coffee. I'm not really sure what's good here so I'll just get whatever you're having."

Oliver and I agreed that I would go wait in the car while he got our drinks. He came out of the shop holding two coffees and handed me one. I took a drink of it and Oliver started driving back to the hotel.

Oliver walked me back up to the room and as we walked in the boys were standing in the entry way, each with their arms crossed over their chests. There was a tension filled silence and then Harry spoke up. "Cutting curfew a bit close, eh Oliver?"

"It's half past six," Oliver said.

"Doesn't matter," Niall said with his voice a bit lower than how he normally talked. He continued, "I just got done cleaning my gun, so you got lucky."

I rolled my eyes. "Niall, you don't have a gun."

"But if I did, I would've been cleaning it. "

"Alright, Dad. Now step aside so I can come in." I then turned to Oliver. "Thanks for lunch and the coffee. I guess I'll see you on our date for Wednesday?"

I hugged Oliver goodbye and he left. I turned back to see all the guys staring in horror at my coffee cup. I walked into the living room and patted Liam on the cheek as I walked by. "Relax, it's decaf."

I was beginning to wonder though, because I was feeling a little bit buzzy. Not enough for an entire spazzing session, but still buzzy. At closer examination of my cup, I found that the little box by the word 'decaf' wasn't checked. Oliver must've accidentally switched our cups around. Oh, crap.

Trying to push back the buzz, I got on twitter. Then an idea popped into my head and I made all the boys come sit on the couch. I stole Harry's laptop and logged onto twitter an then tweeted that I would be doing a twitcam featuring the boys. The guys all tweeted the same and then Liam helped me set up the twitcam thingy because technology hates me.

As soon as it was turned on we already had ten thousand viewers. I smiled into the camera and introduced each of the boys. Then I read the first question that popped up and read it out loud.

"Could you sing a song for us? By the way, I think Nianca is perfect," Aw how sweet.

"What song are we supposed to sing?" Harry asked.

"I know! Do an older one, like in that video Kirsty showed me where you sang at that wedding! Puberty hit you like a bus!" I laughed and Harry scowled at me while the other boys snickered.

"On to the next question," Harry said, obviously annoyed at me.

I squinted at the screen and read the first one I saw. It read, "Can Bianca sing, because if her and Niall had babies they would be super talented."

The question made the guys howl with laughter while I glared into the camera. Louis managed to catch his breath long enough to say, "Squishy sings better than Bianca." Hurtful.