Chapter 22 Be Gone Witch

Chapter 22

After the boys had finished teasing Louis, they all scattered around the hotel room. I was still on the couch with my foot propped up.

"My ankle hurts!" I yelled.

"Don't be a pansy." Harry replied.

"Niall, can you get me another ice pack?" I asked.

"Why do I have to get it?" he whined.

"Because you are right next to the fridge, and if you don't I will come over there and beat you with box of crackers you're holding."

"Geez, someone's cranky." he commented and tossed me an icepack.

"I'm injured!" I replied.

"Then we'll take you to the doctor," Liam said.

"Do wanna die today, Payne?" I threatened.

"No, I want you to go make sure nothing's broken." he said.

"I don't like doctors, or hospitals. And doctors mean needles and needles mean shots, and those lead to me having a panic attack and having to be sedated. Been there, done that." I said.

"Stop being a wimp, let's get in the car." Louis said.

"No."

"C'mon Bianca, it'll be fine." he pleaded.

"Don't push it, Tommo."

"We can call Oliver and he can hold your hand," Zayn said in a teasing voice.

"Actually, the last time someone let me hold their hand at a doctor's appointment, it broke. I'm not going." I said.

"Yes you are." Niall said from the kitchen. "Even if Liam has to carry you all the way there."

"Why do I have to carry her?" Liam asked.

"Because I don't want to," Niall replied.

"Let's go!" Louis yelled.

"No!" I yelled back.

"We're going whether you like it or like or not." Zayn told me.

I stayed silent and replied by sticking out my tongue like a mature nineteen year old person would do.

"Liam, you know what to do." Harry said. Liam walked over to my side and scooped me up. Darn him and his rock hard sexy six-pack.

"Put me down!" I yelled.

"Not happening, Bianca." Liam said and kept walking out the door and down the hall to the elevator. The other boys were walking behind.

"It's for your own good!" Harry said cheerily behind us.

"I will kill you, Styles!" I shouted.

He rolled his eyes and laughed with the other boys. They carried me out to the car and put me on the seat. They then sat in their seats around me.

The ride was mostly silent besides my constant begging and banging on the windows. I would've drawn a help sign on the windows with lipstick, but I didn't have any.

They pulled up in front of what I assumed was a hospital and dragged me out of the car. When I tried to turn and run back to the car, Niall grabbed my hand while Liam walked beside me to help me walk.

Inside they talked to the lady at the front desk and she immediately made us an appointment with a doctor. A few minutes later a nurse came out to the lobby area and announced that it was my turn to go back. I sat silently and prayed that the boys didn't hear.

"C'mon Bianca, it's your turn." Louis said and tugged my arm. I glared and then growled at him. Seriously growled, like a dog. Squishy would be jealous.

"Whoa, no need to go all hostile," Harry said.

"I don't want to go." I said through bared teeth.

"You'll be fine, honey." the nurse lady told me. I glared at her and turned back to the boys.

"Take me home now!"

"No, just go with the nice lady," Zayn said.

I rolled my eyes. "Fine." I said. And got up. As soon as I was a walking past the door, I broke into a sprint and tried to run out, while screaming at the top of my lungs. Unfortunately, Liam is incredibly fast, and I am incredibly not athletic. And injured.

When he caught up to me,he slung me over his shoulder, Shrek style, and carried me back to the rooms with the nurse and the boys.

"I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you," I muttered quietly.

They stood me on the scale and did all their other measurement stuff before the nurse led us back into another room. I sat down on the paper covered bed and the boys took the extra chairs in the room. Since there was only two, Niall, Louis, and Liam were standing against the wall.

"Okay, so Bianca, what's the problem?" the nurse asked me.

"Well, if you couldn't tell by the way my ankle is swelled like a grapefruit, I twisted it." I said rudely.

"Alright, and how did you do that?"

"I fell." I said flatly.

"And did you hear anything when it twisted, popping, cracking?" she asked.

"Do you mean besides the sound of my agonized scream?" I asked sarcastically.

"Well, yes." she answered.

"Then yeah, it popped."

"Alright, the doctor will be right in." she said and walked out the room, closing the door behind her.

"You weren't very nice." Niall commented.

I was too busy messing with the medical supplies to answer. I was shoving just about everything they keep in their containers into my pockets.

"What are you doing?" Harry asked.

"You can never have too much medical supplies," I replied. They looked at me warily and talked among themselves as I finished up with the supplies.

"Why don't you like nurses or anything?" Liam asked me.

"Never trust anyone who wears scrubs for a living." was all I said. They stayed silent after that, and the doctor came in shortly after.

The doctor was short and stout, and she had a wart on her nose like the wicked witch of the West from The Wizard of Oz.

She walked over and attempted to put her hand on my shoulder, but before she could I pulled two tongue depressors out of my pockets and made a cross.

"Be gone witch! You have no powers here!" I yelled. She looked at me like I was completely insane. She tried once again to pat my shoulder, and I hissed her. Like a cat. Go animal noises.

"Calm down, I just want to look at your foot." she said.

"Well okay then!" I said, genuinely surprised she wasn't here to give orders to stick needles in me. I sat down on the table and held my foot up for her. She messed with it which was very painful for me, and finally she stopped.

"It looks like you're going to need x-rays. You can head on over to the hospital now." she said and left.

We walked for what seemed like forever to the hospital place where they do x-rays. We sat being bored in the waiting room until another doctor came out and said it was my turn. I stood up to leave, but noticed none of the boys were standing.

"Guys, it's my turn. Come on," I said.

"No, you go alone." Niall said. I felt a familiar adrenaline rush that was mixed with a surge of panic. I grabbed Niall's arm.

"You have to come with me. I've seen these type of movies before. You go in there alone, and you don't come out." I said and with each word I got closer to his face.

"You'll come out perfectly fine." Louis said.

"Yeah, if by perfectly fine you mean in a body bag that they'll dump in a nearby river!" I yelled.

"They're not going to kill you," Harry told me.

"No? How do you know they aren't doing some creepy experiments back there? They could knock me out as soon as I go back there and do the whole Human Centipede thing! I would be attached to two other people! Next time you see me, my face will be attached to someone else's butt! I don't the last thing I see to be someone else's butt crack!" I was basically in hysterics by now, and was hyperventilating.

"Fine, I'll go with you." Zayn said and stood up. He grabbed my hand and dragged me back through the doors that led to the x-ray room thing.

*************

I'm soooooooo sorry it took me this long to update!! And I'm sorry about the short chapter!!! School started and stuff, so it's been really busy and everything. And in case you were wondering, school sucks. I hate it with a burning, fiery passion.

Anyways... I hope you like this chapter!

And by the way, the Human Centipede is a from a movie called, well, The Human Centipede. I don't recommend watching because you might have nightmares for three weeks straight like me. Plus, I'm pretty sure it's banned in a lot of countries, but I guess if you're into that kind of stuff...

Video on the side is of One Direction singing Teenage Dream. I love them. :) ~R