Chapter 26 BATMAN

Chapter 26

The boys all went to grab their jackets and wallets from their rooms, so I stayed in the living room. I patted Squishy's head and he climbed into my lap.

"Boys are scum, Squishy. It's a good thing you're not a girl so you never have to have your heart broken by a gay guy. Unless you turn out like Oliver. That would suck." I said and he licked my hand.

"Okay, Bianca, let's go." Liam said.

He wheeled my chair into the elevator and then through the hotel. The other boys grumbled behind me as we walked.

Liam and Zayn both lifted me into the car while Niall took the wheelchair and put it in the trunk. Or the "boot" if you want to get all britishy about it.

We sat in the car with Louis driving, Liam in the passenger seat, Niall and I in the middle row, and Zayn and Harry in the back. The ride was mainly silent, which gave me too much time to think.

Nasty, stupid boy, using me to get to my friends. I hated this, so much. I wanted to punch a wall or scream or something. I didn't realize I was gripping the seat belt in my hands until Niall tapped me on the shoulder.

"You're going to make your hands bleed." he said, pointing to my hands that were clenched around the belt. I let go and looked at my palms. There were red crescent marks from my nails.

"Don't be sad, Bianca. He's not worth it." Zayn said from the back, ruffling my hair.

"Yeah, he was stupid." Louis added.

"Maybe we should go get that bat Zayn mentioned a while back." Harry said.

I smiled weakly. "Thanks guys, but I don't think it would be good for you to go to jail. Orange isn't your color," I said to Liam, who was looking back at me with a concerned expression.

"I look good in anything," he replied. Which he was right, obviously. This is Liam Payne we're talking about here.

Louis pulled the car into the parking lot of the mall. Luckily, it wasn't too crowded, so we wouldn't have too much trouble with crowds of fans.

Liam got my wheelchair out of back and wheeled it over to my side so I could awkwardly get in it. We walked- and rolled- into the mall, glancing at some of the windows of stores trying to decide which one to go in.

"I think we should go to the food court first, I'm hungry." Niall said. The other boys agreed and I found myself being wheeled towards the nearly empty food court. The only people there were an elderly couple and some mothers with their babies. Louis and Harry went to get the food while the rest of sat at a table. Or at least they sat at the table, I was stuck at the end in my chair. I was really starting to regret getting a wheelchair.

After a while the boys came back with some pizza, which was devoured immediately. I picked at mine half-heartedly. Liam looked at me, concerned.

"You need to eat," was what he said.

"I'm not hungry." I replied. Louis stood up and declared,

"I know exactly what you need." he then trotted off to a nearby candy stand and came back with some gummy bears and Pixie Stix. "Eat up." he said, placing the candy in front of me.

"What?" I asked. Was he really giving me candy after what happened last time?

"Eat the candy," Harry told me. I shrugged and started eating the candy. I still couldn't believe they were letting me have any of this stuff after everything I put them through last time.

After the bag of gummy bears and three Pixie Stix, I was getting giggly.

We left the food court and wheeled along some other stores. I stopped them in front of a store that was showcasing a mannequin wearing red skinny jeans and a striped shirt.