Chapter 1: Day of parting

Abc = thoughts

Narrator: Ahh, hello readers. I see you've stumbled on this story, worry not, I will tell you of a tale. A tale of a man who others thought was dead, yet he still lives.

Vale 15 years ago

Wedding bells ring in a church in Vale. A newly wed couple got out the church and everyone of their friends and family were cheering on them. The 22 year old , 5'10 foot tall man wearing a white groom's clothes held the hand of a 21 year old Summer Rose who wears a bride's dress.

Summer: (Y/N), this is our best day ever!
Summer says cheerfully while (Y/N) just chuckles.
(Y/N): Hehe it sure is Summer, it sure is. I can't wait to spend my everyday with you.
(Y/N) kissed Summer and Summer kissed back.

After they kissed (Y/N) carried Summer bridal style and then walked to the parked car. The driver of the car drove them to their small house in patch. Then of course they did their honeymoon.

6 months passed

(Y/N) was gonna leave for a mission of eradicating Grimm in a certain village. It was supposed to be Summer's but she was currently six months pregnant. (Y/N) grabbed his sword and placed it on his back. He grabbed the letter he wrote in case something bad ever happens to him in any mission.

 He grabbed the letter he wrote in case something bad ever happens to him in any mission

( Sword's name is Thorn BTW)

He went out the house with his wife leaning by the doorway.

Summer: You better comeback. It'll only be a few months before Ruby will be born.
(Y/N): Heh, you already named the baby? and How'd you know it'll be a girl?
Summer: I am the mother after all.
(Y/N): I guess your motherly instincts kicks in.
(Y/N) said and rubbed noses with Summer. (Y/N) then faced the pregnant stomach.
(Y/N): Hey little one only a few more months and you'll be born. I just hope you don't have your mother's hunger for cookies.
Summer: Hey!
(Y/N) laughed and then placed a hand on Summer's cheek.
Summer: See you later love.
(Y/N): I'll bake you some cookies when I comeback.
Summer: It better be delicious!
(Y/N): Of course! It's your Favourite strawberry chocolate flavored.
Summer: Comeback safe....okay?
(Y/N): Heh, See you later alligator.
Summer: *giggles* After a while crocodile.

(Y/N) and Summer then kissed. After that (Y/N) left, but headed to Tai and Raven's house.

(Y/N) POV

I felt uneasiness today, I fee like something bad is gonna happen....I better ask them a favor. I thought to myself as I knocked on the door.

Raven: Coming!
I heard Raven shout and she opened the door while carrying a baby Yang.
Raven: (Y/N), nice of you to drop by.
(Y/N): Hey Raven, mind if I talk with you and Tai?
Raven: Sure, sure, come in, come in.
I came in and sat on the couch. Raven called Tai and Tai came out the kitchen.
Tai: Hey (Y/N), what can we do for ya?
(Y/N): Well....in this mission....I got a bad feeling something bad will happen...to me.
Tai and Raven was shocked to hear this. Ever since I met them they knew that my gut feelings were 98% percent on the spot.
Tai: Then I'll help!
(Y/N): No, no you don't. You're a father here.....plus maybe my gut feeling is wrong this time.
Tai: But-
(Y/N): No. I.....I want to ask a favor from you two. If....if something bad happen to me take care of my two precious people for me and give Summer this letter.
I hand them the letter.
(Y/N):  I always have this with me Everytime I go to missions. Now, I want you to give this to Summer. Please.
Tai and Raven nods.
Raven: But can't we-
(Y/N): No. This is my mission. I don't want to drag you guys in. Maybe this gut feeling of mine might be wrong this time.
Tai: Just make sure to comeback to us. You're our team's best bud!
(Y/N): I will.