Chapter 6: Yeah....it's me...

(Y/N) POV

Ozpin: Team STRQ, Ruby, and Yang. Welcome Dan Baker or his real name (Y/N) Rose.

I then turn my attention to the other people in the room. There I saw.....her....the white cape and hood....we locked gazes. My head then started to hurt. It feels like a thousand needles were poking my brain. I kneeled down the floor clutching my head.

Summer POV

The person who just entered the room...he looks like....(Y/N)!

Ozpin: Team STRQ, Ruby, and Yang. Welcome Dan Baker or his real name (Y/N) Rose.

I froze at the announcement of Ozpin. I looked at (Y/N). Our gazes locked. Then he kneeled down the floor clutching his head. His head was aching. I panicly went to his side and hugged him.

Me: (Y/N), It's really you, right? Right?!

(Y/N) then began to grunt in pain and kept on clutching his head.

Me: W-we have to take him to a hospital!

(Y/N) POV

I saw Summer panicking while hugging me. Summer.... memories then flooded my brain. My memories from when I started beacon, how I met team STRQ, my dates with Summer, my proposal, our wedding, our honeymoon, then the time I almost died and lost my memories. It all came back. I hit my head on the floor and this surprised everyone. Then I continue clutching my head.

Summer: We have to get him to a hospital NOW!
I smirk then hug Summer.
(Y/N): That won't be necessary.
She slowly turned around never breaking my hug on her. We then met face to face and she started to tear up.
(Y/N): Hey.
Summer: *sniff* H-hey.
(Y/N): I'm back.
Summer: W-welcome back.
I wipe of her tear and we both smile at each other. We the kissed.

*cough* *cough*

Our kiss was disturbed when we heard someone getting our attention. We looked to the source and saw Ruby drying her tears.

Ruby: ......So...you're my Real Dad?
I smile.
(Y/N): Yeah. I am.
Ruby then tears up and hugs me and Summer. Ruby was now crying really loud while hugging both Summer and I. I just look at Summer and she was smiling. I pat Ruby's head and she looks up at me.
(Y/N): Hey little Red....it's nice to finally meet you.
Ruby: *sniff* Y-yeah...you too....Dad.
She hugs me tighter.
I just look both my girls and hug them both to calm them down.

After everyone's all calm I stood up and faced my friends, niece, and my daughter's team.
(Y/N): Hello everyone! I'm (Y/N) Rose, a hunter, a baker, and the father of Ruby and the Husband of Summer. Nice to meet you all.
I sad the last part with an idiotic smile.

I was then playfully punched on the shoulder I look up to see it was Tai who did it.
Tai: Welcome back friend.
Qrow then nudged me on the shoulder.
Qrow: You don't know how much he wanted to say that.
We laugh while Tai was noogying Qrow's head. Raven then placed a fist on my chest.
Raven: You had us worried while you were gone, you made Summer cry almost all day, we had a hard time hiding your identity from Ruby, now you just walk back here and all smile and laughter. You still owe me a rematch.
(Y/N): Geez Raven, if that's what you wanted to say from the start then say it. You made me guilt trip.
Raven smirks and introduces Yang.
Raven: This is Yang.
(Y/N): Oho? She's all grown up now. I gotta say she takes most of your looks Raven. Heck the only thing she got from Tai is the blonde hair.
Tai: Hey! She also got my fists!
I then pat her head.
(Y/N): Hehe, hello there little Yang. Well not so little anymore are ya?
I look at her and she has red eyes. I then looked around and saw Raven and Qrow holding a laugh, Ruby was a bit scared, Summer and Tai was about to say something but I then felt a punch was gonna hit me. Luckily I managed to form my body to smoke before the punch landed on me. It just passed through my smoke body.
(Y/N): Woah!
I then reform my body and looked at Yang.
(Y/N): What was that for?!
Yang: Sorry..uhh..Uncle (Y/N)! Force of habit.
Raven: Awww, you still have that old trick.
(Y/N): You knew she was gonna punch?!
Raven: Yes.
(Y/N): And you didn't stop her?!
Raven: Nope. I wanna know if she could land a hit on you or if your skills got dull.
(Y/N): Harharhar.
I laughed sarcastically.
I look at Summer and Ruby and hugged them again. I then look at Rook and he just gave me a small smile.
(Y/N): Don't just stand there you're part of this family too, wether you like it or not,
Rook chuckled and went in with the group hug. I then introduced Rook to Summer and Ruby.
(Y/N): Summer, Ruby, meet Rook, the kid I saved and adopted.
Ruby then perked up.
Ruby: So is he like my older brother?!
Rook: Well kinda....if you want to call that I guess?
Ruby then had stars on her eyes.
Ruby: I always wanted a big bro!

Ozpin then approached us.
Ozpin: The family reunion is nice and all but there is still classes tomorrow.
(Y/N): Right, well we can just have a reunion party some other time. I also have a bakery to run.
Summer: R-right. We don't want them being all sleepy because of us right.
Summer said but she has an iron grip on my hand.
(Y/N): Well I gotta go first. Gonna check the stocks and sales and all that.
I said while trying to escape Summer's iron grip but failed to do so.
Summer: Right.
(Y/N): *sigh* Summer, I know how hard it is for you to let go, but don't worry I won't die or anything like that.
Summer then blushed and let go of my hand. Did she just realized she was holding on to me with an iron grip?
Summer: R-right.
I went to the elevator and entered, but before I left I say my good byes to them.
(Y/N): See later alligator.
Summer then smiled warmly.
Summer: After a while crocodile.
I see the others just dumbfounded by our good byes. The elevator doors closed and I was brought down. I head my way back to the shop while looking at the night sky.

Summer POV

Raven opened a portal, we said good bye to our daughters, their friends/teammates, and to Ozpin, then we head inside the portal which took us home. I then placed my hands on my cheeks, I still can't believe what happened.

Me: I didn't pass out and had a dream right?
Raven and the others laughed.
Raven: No you didn't Summer. It was all real.
Tai: And we're happy for you.
Me: Aaaww thanks guys!

We then sat down the couch.
Me: Maybe I could help (Y/N) with his bakery tomorrow?
Raven: You miss him already. Hahaha. Ain't that cute.
Raven then mess up my hair.

(Y/N) POV

I arrived at the bakery and it seems like it's still doing well. I went inside the kitchen and saw a huge mess.
(Y/N): DIEGO?!
Then I heard footsteps hurridly running down the stairs.
Diego: D-Dan! I..uhh....I was gonna clean it! I swear!
I then crossed my hands.
(Y/N): Uhuh, clean it now. *sigh* I'll help, this is my job after all. And it's (Y/N) now.
Diego was shocked by what I said.
Diego: You remembered all of your memories now?
(Y/N): Yep. I also met my family. My friends, Wife, and daughter.
Diego then put his arm on my shoulder.
Diego: Well ain't that great!
(Y/N): Yeah it is. But you know what would be better?
Diego: What?
(Y/N): I want you to meet them.
Diego: Sure why not.
(Y/N): Also another thing that would be great is a clean kitchen. Now get to work.
I hand him a mop.
Diego: Always rainbow and sunshine to you huh?
We laughed and we cleaned the kitchen.

3rd Person POV

Unknown to (Y/N) he was followed during his walk back to the bakery. The unknown figure pulled out a scroll and dialed a number.

???: I found him.
???2 *through scroll*: I see.....wait for my signal. Capture him alive got it. He will be an important asset in our plans.
???: Of course.

The unknown figure then ended the call and loom back to the shadows.

~End chapter