Chapter 3: A possible chance

(Y/N) POV

I was baking a fresh batch of "loaf for one loaf for all" our bestseller. 4 months already passed eversince we opened and we're the talk around town. Almost everyone buys bread for us and we were always busy. I can at least remember my name now and what I do before. I'm (Y/N) Rose and I'm a hunter. Though I still can't remember the girl I saw in my dreams. I told this to Ariza, elder Drake, and Diego. They're happy for me but I still decided to go with the name Dan Baker. I'll assume the name (Y/N) Rose once I remember that girl. I'm still not complete till I remember who that girl is.

Qrow POV

It's been four months after we tried searching for people with smoke semblances. Sadly no luck of finding (Y/N). Amber is now teaching at beacon, at least here she is protected. I'm inside Ozpin's office and we're discussing (Y/N)'s case.

Ozpin: I know how you badly want to find your best friend Qrow, but right now we need to find the spring maiden.
Qrow: *sigh* I know Oz, it's just that the person that saved Amber has a smoke semblance. I just cling to the possible chance that (Y/N) Rose is still alive.
Ozpin: .....me too my friend....me too. How is Summer and her daughter Ruby doing?
Qrow: Summer is...doing good. She's moving on from (Y/N)'s death though she still loves him. She clings to a hope that (Y/N) is still out there lost or traveling back to them. Ruby....Ruby resembles Summer, but her hyperness comes from (Y/N). She likes the cookies Summer bakes her and they're living peacefully with Tai, Yang, and Raven.
Ozpin: I see......*stands up and looks at the view of Vale through his office window* Qrow have you tasted the bread, or pastries, or coffee from the shop I sponsored?
Qrow: No, not yet.
Ozpin: Then go buy some. *sips coffee* The coffee is really delicious. *walks back to the table and eats a cookie from a cookie jar* and the cookie tastes wonderful.
Qrow: Heh, okay Ozpin.

I got up say my good bye and then went to that bakery Ozpin was telling me. I saw the cashier and she doesn't look bad.
Cashier: If you're just gonna stand there I suggest you leave. We're almost in our closing time.
Qrow: Heh, is that how you treat your customers?
Cashier: No, this is how we treat bystanders.
Qrow: Then I would like 2 dozen of your best cookie.
The cashier dials something on the register. I saw her wearing an engagement ring. Oh well...Someday Qrow, someday.
Cashier: That'll be 200 lien.
I hand her the lien and she hands me 2 paper bag of cookies.
Qrow: What's the flavors?
Cashier: It's milk chocolate chip and strawberry chocolate chip cookies.
Strawberry chocolate chip cookies huh?
Qrow: Well then I'll be on my way.

Let's see which strawberry chocolate chip cookie will Ruby like.

3rd Person POV

As Qrow left (Y/N) went to Ariza. (Y/N) was going out for some ingredient shopping and he told Ariza to close up the shop.

Meanwhile Qrow traveled back to Patch he went to Tai's place. He knocked on the door and a 4 year old Yang opened it.
Yang: Uncle Qrow!
Qrow: Hey kiddo. I have something for you all.
Summer: Hey Qrow, you came back late. What's in the bag?
Qrow: Some cookies.
Just as Qrow said that a 2 year old Ruby tried to ran to where Qrow is.
Ruby: Cookish! (Author: This isn't misspelled, Ruby is still two so of course she won't be able to say it right)
Summer: Aaawww, come here to Mommy.
Summer carried Ruby and then they approached Qrow. Tai and Raven entered the living room to where Qrow and the others are.
Qrow: Hey Sis, Tai come here I have some cookies for everyone.
Qrow opened the paper bag and the smell of cookies escaped the paper bag and filled the room with it's luscious aroma. Baby Ruby's mouth was drooling so was young Yang.
Ruby: Me want!
Summer giggled and gave Ruby a strawberry chocolate chip cookie.
Qrow: Oh that's a strawberry Choco chip cookie.
Summer: Realy? *turns attention to baby Ruby* Well Ruby which cookie is much more delicious. Mommy's cookies or these cookies?
Ruby gobbled on the cookie. Baby Ruby's eyes sparkled from the deliciousness.
Ruby: Dish one!
She said while ni,bling in the cookie she's holding.
Summer: Aaaawww. Mommy's cookies weren't good enough?
Yang got a piece and was eating it already. Tai and Raven got theirs and took a bite.
Tai: Mmhmm, this is good.
Raven: Yeah it is. No offense though Summer.
Qrow got a pice and took a bite.
Qrow: Mhm, this is better than yours Summer.
Summer was shocked. She took a strawberry Choco chip cookie. She took a bite......
Summer's thoughts: Th-this cookie......*takes a bite again* the way it's made.....*bites again and got another piece* It....*bites cookie*......(Y/N)....