Chapter 5: Promising students? / Is it....really...you?

Author: most of you guys kept telling me to update this book as soon as possible. I will, I will, just calm down okay.
Oh and at first this was supposed only up to the initiation, but I decided to extend the story that explains the "/" in the chapter title.

(Y/N) POV

I woke up earlier than usual since I have to prepare the food for the upcoming first years in beacon academy. That reminds me I need to ask Ozpin about team STRQ and if he can a bit info about (Y/N) Rose. I haul in freshly baked bread in my truck and woke up Rook.

(Y/N): Wake up Rook. *shakes rook*
Rook: I'm up I'm up.
(Y/N): Go get dressed I'll whip us up some breakfast.
Rook nods and goes in the bathroom.

I go down the kitchen and made some of my masterpiece. Honey glazed bacons and sunny side up eggs along with some toasted bread. I got my ingredients from the fridge. I heat the pan not adding any oil to it. I put the bacon down the pan and let it sizzle. I cooked both sides until golden brown, I removed the bacon from the pan and let it rest on a strainer so it won't get too greasy. Next I crack some eggs and placed it on the pan, the pan still has some bacon oil so the eggs cooked fast. I placed the 2 cooked eggs on each plate. I put some bread on a toaster. Next is the glaze, for the glaze I put 3 medium sized cubes of butter on the pan and let it melt, then I added some honey and mixed the mixture well. After that I turned off the stove and coat the bacon on the mixture. I let it cool and placed the 2 honey glazed bacon on each plate. The toaster finished and I placed two toasted bread on each plate. Done!

Rook walked downstairs and smelled the sweet aroma of the honey.
Rook: Great cooking as always dad.
(Y/N): Of course! Only made best by the best.
I proudly grin.
We both sat down and ate our breakfast.
Rook: Mmhmm, you know I'll miss your cooking. Beacon cafeteria has some good food, but not as good as your cooking.
i just smiled and we finished our breakfast.
(Y/N): By the way, we'll be going together.
Rook: Prof. Ozpin made you deliver again?
(Y/N): Yep.....and I'll also ask about a team named team STRQ also I told you that I was a student there before so I might ask about myself as well.
Rook has a small smile plastered on his face.
Rook: Dad....I'll still be your son even if you regained your memories right?
I mess up his hair and gave him a smile.
(Y/N): Of course! You'll still be my dense wolf son.
Rook chuckled
Rook: Like I said I'm not dense.
(Y/N): Sure keep telling yourself that.

We entered our truck and drove to the hangar to Beacon. We went on a private bullhead owned by us of course and Rook helped me in loading the bread in. We made it to Beacon and there we part ways, I head to the cafeteria while Rook head to the dormitories. I told the cafeteria ladies and men on how to distribute the bread. After doing that I head to Ozpin's office for delivery confirmation and answers.

I went to his office and I was greeted by him while signing some paper works.

Ozpin: Ah Dan, it's nice to see you again.
(Y/N): It is. Oh, please sign this delivery confirmation letter.
Ozpin: Sure, sure.
(Y/N): How's this year first years?
Ozpin: Well.....I gotta say they're as promising as before.
(Y/N): you keep saying that. Also....this may seem weird but was there a team that graduated here? A team named STRQ.
Ozpin: Why yes. Team STRQ graduated here, and also you....(Y/N) Rose.
(Y/N): H-how long did you know?
Ozpin: Not too long ago. I have to piece in some puzzles first.
(Y/N): Well....now that you know who I really am...I guess you know why I'm here.
Ozpin: You want me to tell you about team STRQ?
(Y/N): Yes.
Ozpin sighs.
Ozpin: As much as I would love to...I won't.
(Y/N): WHY?!
Ozpin: You need to find those answers yourself. It's for your own good. But I will say and do a few things to help you. *clears throat* I'm not sure if you remember but I did fulfill our promise.
(Y/N): and what is that?
Ozpin: I let your child in Beacon. And I'm NOT talking about Rook.
(Y/N): ......okay. Anymore to say?
Ozpin: Look for someone who wears a white cape and hood. She's the one who can help you the most.
I sigh and just scratch the back of my head.
(Y/N): You know Oz, you make things a bit complicated most times.
Ozpin laughs and sits down with a mug of coffee.
Ozpin: Well*sips coffee from his mug* I just spices up life, no?
(Y/N): Sure, sure......and....is my child here in beacon?
Ozpin: Oh she will be. She's one of the first years.
(Y/N): So that's what you meant by promising first years.
Ozpin: Could you stick around for a while? I want you to do something for me during initiation. Also there is someone who you might meet after the teams have been made.
(Y/N): I would love to but *ring ring*
My scroll rang.
(Y/N): *looks at Ozpin* one sec *answers scroll* Hello?
Author: Conversation here is through scroll
Diego: Hey (Y/N)! Just saying we stopped by the shop. It's still closed?
(Y/N): Uh, yeah, I'm in beacon making a delivery. Spare let's hidden at the wall. Look behind the address plate.
Diego: Okay! We'll hold down the fort here for a while. Ariza and I decided to help you out.
(Y/N): What about the Village?
Diego: Well my Vice Chief said he could handle it. Today is actually our vacation but we want to help you out so we decided to come here and help.
(Y/N): That's appreciated. Well I need to do something here so I may be gone for a while.
Diego: Don't worry, don't worry. You're not the only one to be taught how to bake. The bakery's in good hands.
I hope