Laurence! x Reader! Hot chocolate

I was at the guy's house. Once I found that Garroth took all the doors out of my house. I knocked on the door to see Laurence.

   " Hey Laurence!"

   " Hey Y/n!"

   " How are you doing? You know since we found out that Garroth has a door problem."

I saw his face scrunch up.

   " In all honesty, I don't know. I wish we never checked his closet and at the same time I'm kind of glad."

   " Glad?"

   " Ya just don't worry about it. I'm going to make sure he takes the doors back......where ever he got them."

You started to giggle a little bit.

   " That's actually one reason why I'm here."

   " What?"

   " When I got home all my doors were gone."

Laurence put his hand on his face and sighed.

   " Oh, my Irene. Come in."

   " Thank you."

He let me in and we walked over to Garroth's room. I saw Travis and Dante still standing paralyzed outside of Garroth's door.

   " Don't worry about them. I'll get some cold water to pour on them."

My evil grin came back.

   " Let's do that first. I want to get Travis back for that comment he gave earlier."

Laurence chuckled and lead me to the kitchen. We got two buckets and filled them with cold water and ice.

   " On three ok?"

I nodded. I walked behind Travis.

   " 1...2...3!!!"

I poured the water and ice on Travis. He flinched and hit the bucket making it fly out of my hands. It flew in the air and the rest of the water splashed on me. Laurence had splashed all of his water on Dante. Then they both screamed.

   " AHHHHHHH!"

Laurence and I fell on the ground laughing.

   " Why did you guys do that!" Travis yelled.

   " Think of it like this Travis. You made a comment earlier and you were paralyzed. Easy. Plus you got me completely wet too!"

Travis noticed and laughed and ran to his room locking the door.

   " Laurence you little......forget it."

Dante walked away and slammed his room door. I started shivering, with wet clothes on and it starting to be October it was really cold. Laurence must have noticed. He turned toward me with concern lining his face.

   " You cold?"

   " Y-ya."

   " You can borrow some of my clothes."

I nodded and blushed a little. We walked towards his room and he brought out a pair of jeans, and a green sweater.

   " These are some old jeans, the shirt may be a bit big for you though."

   " There perfect. Thank you, Laurence."

He nodded and I walked to the bathroom. The Jeans fit perfectly. He was right the sweater was big, but it was warm. I walked out and seen Laurence.

   " Whatcha think?"

He turned towards me and blushed.

   ' Why would he blush?'

Then I remember-

                                                       ( Flashback )

Laurence stood up and helped me up and lead me to Garroth's room. He opened the door for me and I immediately went to his closet.

   " Laurence..."

   " I know I see them too."

I backed away from the closet and just stared at the doors. Laurence held me as we both looked at the closet.

                                               ( Flashback over )

   ' Does he like me?'

   " Laurence?"

After I called his name he snapped out of it.

   " S-sorry u-ummmm you l-look c-cute."

   " Laurence? Can I ask a question?"

   " Sure. Give me a minute can you wait on the couch?"

I nodded and walked over to the couch and sat down. Laurence came back with two cups of hot chocolate.

   " THANK YOU!! I LOVE HOT CHOCOLATE!!! ( I really do \_^~^_/ )"

Laurence chuckled and gave me my cocoa. It was so warm.

   " So there was something you wanted to ask me?"

   " O-oh y-ya. Laurence, do you l-like me?"

Laurence eyes went wide.

   " W-well. U-ummmmm * sigh *. Well, in all honesty, I really do like you Y/n."

I could feel my cheeks heat up.

   " L-Laurence I like you t-too."

His eyes seem to brighten up when those words left my mouth.

   " Really!?"

I nodded and drank my cocoa. Then when I set it on the coffee table. I heard Laurence laughing. I turned to him.

   " What?"

   " You have a little hot chocolate mustache."

I looked and he had one too.

   " You have one too." I said pointing to it.

He looked down at his face like he could see it. Then we both started laughing. I leaned against Laurence, cause I was laughing so hard. Finally, when I calmed down I shut my eyes. Then I felt something. I opened my eyes to see Laurence kissing me on the lips!!!! I closed my eyes and kissed back. It was sweet. Then we pulled away. We still had our chocolate mustaches.

   " I'll get a towel."

I blushed I probably looked like a tomato. Laurence came back wiping his face. He sat down and threw the towel on the coffee table.

   " Hey. I needed that too."

He chuckled and got the towel.

   " Let me get it."

   " Fine."

He started wiping my face with the towel. When he looked into my eye's. This time I closed the gap that was between us. He kissed back and held me close to him. I pulled away and smirked at him.

   " I'm sorry I thought that I'm supposed to make the moves?"

I only chuckled at his reaction. He hugged me closer and laughed. This was a perfect day.

   ' Wait I still need my doors.'