MCD Garroth x Reader Part 3

" I think he's already fallen for her. Aph?"

   " Me too."

   " How do you guys know?"

   " Well for one your as red as a cherry and this is the first time you have taken off your helm. That and the fact that I saw you both hugging each other when she was happy about the house. Do I need any more proof?"

He's right I've fallen deeply for her.

( Your P.O.V. )

I stopped dancing with Levin and picked him up. I walked over to Aph.

   " Hey, Aph I think he's tired."

   " Okay. Thanks for playing with him. I'll bring him home."

I nodded and handed her Levin. I smiled as I watched them go. I felt a tap on my shoulder and saw that Garroth was behind me blushing madly.

   " Hey, Garroth."

   "Hi, Ummmmmmmm would you like to dance?"

   " S-Sure."

He grabbed my hand and we both walked towards the dance floor. We did a little waltz and I had a lot of fun. Finally, when the party was over we walked over to the Irene statue. We sat at the edge of it and gazed up at the stars.

   " Hey Y/n?"

   " Ya Garroth?"

   " Do you believe in love at first sight?"

   " Hmm, I guess. Why?"

   " W-Well. Y/n I-I like you."

   " I like you to Garroth."

   " No I mean I like you as in more than a friend."

I felt the blush creep up on my face.

   " O-Oh."

   " Y-Ya...."

It was quiet for a while until I spoke.

   " Well I-I like you to Garroth."

   " Really!?"

   " Yes. I do."

He instantly hugged me. I hugged him back and we stayed like that for a while. Then when we pulled away I just stared into his baby blue eyes. He started leaning in when we heard a shout.

   " Garroth!"

Garroth jumped and fell into the water that surrounded the Irene statue. He glared at Laurence who was laughing his butt off.

   " Laurence!"

Garroth got out of the water and started chasing Laurence. I laughed at the two boys. I looked back up at the Irene statue thinking of how my life is going to change with Garroth around.