Lover's~Lane Laurence!xReader!: Music

( Laurence's P.O.V. )

I walked over to the girl's house. I knocked and Katlyn opened the door.

" Hey, Katlyn. Is Y/n here?"

" Ya, she is. She's upstairs. Why?"

" Cause I wanted to hang out with her."

" Hmmm fine, but don't do anything up there."

" I won't."

She opened up the door more for me. I walked in and thanked her. I saw Kawaii~Chan on the couch with Kim watching something on Netflix. Katlyn went and joined them> I found the stairs and walked up them. When I got to the top I realized that I forgot to ask Katlyn what door lead to her room. I started walking through the hallway when I heard an angelic voice.

" No, I'm done. Quit calling me."

' What?'

" No, you don't. This is the first call I've heard from you in months. Used to you would call at 6 in the morning now you call late at night and then nothing for months. You called it quits not me. Now I'm starting to see why. Don't call me ever again."

I heard her hang up. I walked to the door and cracked it open a little bit. Enough for me to see in. She sat on her bed. Tears went down her face. I was about to walk in when I saw her grab her guitar.

When she finished she set her guitar aside and laid her head in her hands. I walked in and sat beside her. Her beautiful E/c eyes looked at me. I picked her up and set her on my lap. I hugged her as she cried into my chest. I started whispering sweet things into her ear to calm her down. When she was calm enough she looked up at me...

( Your P.O.V. )

I looked up at Laurence.

" Thank you."

" Anything for you, beautiful."

I felt a small blush creep onto my face. I hid my face into Laurence's chest. He chuckled a little then he tilted my chin up. He was smiling at me. He chuckled one more time.

" It's funny. I kind of wanna thank the guy, and at the same time, I wanna beat him to a pulp.

" Why thank him?"

" Well if it wasn't for him I never would have got you."

" W-What?"

" If he didn't do what he did then you never would've ended up here in my arms. Trust me..."

He pulled me closer.

" ...no one in their right mind would ever lose an angel like you. I plan on not losing you. Not even the slightest bit."

" ..."

Our lips connected. I melted into the kiss. I kissed back. He caressed my cheek. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

" LAURENCE!"

We seperated seeing Katlyn in the doorway. He picked me up slowly and set me back down on the bed. He started walking slowly backwards towards my window.

" Hi Katlyn. You know it's great to see you. I thought you were downstairs with the other girls."

" I came to check on you both. And i see you making out with her!"

" You know that's a funny story-"

He never finished his sentence. He jumped out of the window and ran down the street. Katlyn jumped out of the window and ran after him. While I was just laughing my butt off.