Travis x Reader: Kisses

( Your P.O.V )

I walked out of my house. The birds were chirping and the sky was clear. It was a good day for love. It was Valentine's Day and I was happy to spend the day with my boyfriend Chase. I was going to meet him at the park at 4. So I have time to get him a gift. I took my car and drove to the mall.

( Time Skip )

I parked my car and walked into the mall. I walked to GameStop to get a game I had my eye on. When I got there I saw a certain snowy-haired guy ( I didn't want to call him a man ).

   " Hey, Travis." I said walking up to him.

   " Heyyyyyyyyyy, Y/n."

I rolled my eyes. ( You all may remember these lines from a certain prop hunt video )

   " I'm taken remember?"

   " What? Now that you're taken it makes the game even more fun."

   " Travis...no...just no."

   " What?"

   " Just shush," I said swatting at him.

   " Mreow this kittens got claws."

   " Hisss."

We both laughed. I picked up the game I was looking for when Travis took it out of my hands.

   " Hey!"

   " Hey, your self. I had my eyes on this game first."

   " No, I did. That's why I cam here."

   " How about we compromise. I buy the game and then we can play it at your house later."

   " Sounds fine, but let me buy it."

   " Nope."

We ran to the cash register and paid for the game before I could snatch it out of his hands. We walked out of the store and went to the food court. We ate and then I brought up a question.

   " Hey, Travis what do guys like?"

   " Why~?"

   " I need to get Chase a gift."

   " Oh......Well, get him some XOXO chocolate."

   " Okay, thanks. Want to come with me to get it?"

   " Sure. I need to get something too."

I nodded and we headed to Macy's. I bought my chocolate and I don't know what Travis bought. I walked out of the mall and said bye to Travis and drove home. I set the chocolates on the counter and started walking to the park. Once I got there the sun was setting. I looked around for Chase, but what I saw made tears come to my eyes. I saw Chase talking to another girl. Then they kissed. I walked up to him and said

   " Chase?"

He pulled away from the girl and looked at me like he had seen a ghost.

   " Y/n I'm so-"

I walked up to him and slapped him hard across the face. When I brought my hand back it was red and he had a red handprint on his face. ( I wrote this part for Katelyn_Firefist_Fan. )

   " We're done, Chase. Don't come near me ever again. "

I walked away with tears in my eyes. I stood on the bridge and looked down at the water. I let my tears fall.I didn't care if anyone saw. The sky was beautiful though and that warmed my heart a little. ( Something like this )

I looked back down at the water and closed my eyes

I looked back down at the water and closed my eyes. Trying to calm down.

   " Y/n?"

I opened my eyes and looked to my right to see Travis. He was standing there with a worried expression. He walked up to me and hugged me from the side.

   " Y/n what's wrong? Why are you crying?"

   " Chase.....He cheated on me."

   " What!?"

His voice had gone down a few octaves when he said that last word. I looked up at him and saw an angered expression. I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him. He instantly hugged me back and rubbed my back comfortingly. I cried into his shirt.

   " I guess I'm not good enough for anyone to love."

He stopped rubbing my back and he held my shoulders and held me an arm's length away. His green eyes stared at my E/c eyes.

   " Don't say that Y/n. You are good enough to be loved. I promise."

   " How can you be so sure?"

He then pulled me close and kissed me. I was surprised, but I closed my eyes and melted into the kiss. I kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck. He wrapped his around my waist. We both pulled away and stared at each other.

   " That's how I'm so sure."

   " Travis..."

   " Y/n I...I love you."

   " T-Travis....I...I love you too."

He hugged me and I hugged him back. Then he pulled away and handed me a box.

   " Happy Valentine's Day by the way."

   " Is this what you bought at the mall?"

He nodded and I opened the box to see a lot of Hershey's kisses

   " T-Travis..."

   " What~ I know it's nothing like my kisses but-"

   " We are splitting this."

   " I agree. I want some of that deliciousness..."

I rolled my eyes and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

   "...but you know Hershey's makes millions of kisses a day. All I'm asking for is one from you. "

   " Then open the box and get one."

His face moved closer to mine.

   " I'm not talking about the chocolate kind."

Then his lips crashed into mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and melted into the kiss.